Author Topic: Priest: The blood of the unborn ‘is on your hands’ if you back pro-abortion candidate  (Read 1565 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Priest: The blood of the unborn ‘is on your hands’ if you back pro-abortion candidate

HOUSTON, Texas, October 11, 2016 (LifeSiteNews) – A Catholic priest has released a clear and concise message spelling out the culpability for Catholics and civic responsibility when it comes to backing pro-abortion candidates in an election.   

“The blood of these unborn children is on your hands if you vote for and support an aggressively pro-abortion politician,” states Father Mark Goring, CC, in the video message.

There are a lot of Catholics who do so, the priest explains, something he finds “incomprehensible,” and for him this makes them stupid Catholics. 

“These Catholics don’t realize that by voting for an aggressively pro-abortion politican they share the responsibility for the death of these unborn children,” he tells viewers.

Read More At: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/priest-the-blood-of-the-unborn-is-on-your-hands-if-you-back-pro-abortion-ca

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

geronl

Trump is pro-abortion

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
The abortion of an unborn child is the moral responsibility of the mother.  No one else.   Certainly not voters who vote for a candidate that, like Trump, has historically supported the abortion right and heralded the good work done by Planned Parenthood.   

There's a vast difference between what's moral and what's legal.  All manner of immoral behaviors are in fact legal.  Abortion is no different. The abortion right merely makes abortion a lawful choice, a lawful exercise of one's personal liberty.  I will not blame politicians - even a changeling like Trump - for acknowledging a woman's liberty.   It's the mother that makes the choice to abort or not abort,  so the blood is on her hands and no one else's.   That's the nature of liberty, or should be - the shouldering of responsibility for one's actions.   
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 06:19:22 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
I guess Fr. Mark is voting 3rd party....  :whistle:

Offline dfwgator

Trump is pro-abortion

I wouldn't be shocked if he's paid for an abortion or two in his life.  I suspect that's the "ace in the hole" Hillary's team has if they need it.

geronl

I wouldn't be shocked if he's paid for an abortion or two in his life.  I suspect that's the "ace in the hole" Hillary's team has if they need it.

According to one of his ex-wives he had a hard and fast rule for his mistresses, that they get abortion should they get pregnant.