Author Topic: Police Arrest 20 Serbian Nationals Suspected Of Planning Montenegrin Attacks - Radio Free Europe  (Read 485 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Police Arrest 20 Serbian Nationals Suspected Of Planning Montenegrin Attacks

Montenegrin police say they have arrested 20 people suspected of planning armed attacks after voting closes in parliamentary elections.

National police director Slavko Stojanovic said on October 16 that those arrested late on October 15 came from neighboring Serbia.

Stojanovic said the group planned to "pick up automatic weapons" to attack state institutions, police, and possibly state officials.

Continued At: http://www.rferl.org/a/montenegro-serbian-nationals-arrested-planning-attacks-elections/28057046.html

Offline mountaineer

An older lady of my acquaintance is very proud of her Serbian heritage. She's traveled to old country ("stari kraj") many times. Just the other day, she posted this on Facebook about trips to Montenegro:
. I was in Montenegro 4 times since 1988. Three times I loved it, learning about the wonderful history of King Nikola and Queen Milena and their children, including Queen Helen (Jelena) of Italy (King Victor Emmanuel); Princess Zorka who married King Peter, etc. I loved seeing the battle flags, seeing the chair of Bishop Njegos who was 7 feet tall, the relics in the Biljarda, etc.

However, the fourth time was in trying for EU Montenegro. I could hardly wait to show our youngest sister Montenegro. I was so disappointed. All our tour guide talked about was the flora and fauna of Montenegro. The Biljarda was off limits. Downplaying Serbian history as if it never existed.

If that's what the people of Montenegro want, So be it. But I can't believe they would, without outside $$$$ influence.
She linked to an article from a German publication which describes the corruption of the ruling party, the government's ties to NATO and the widespread poverty there since joining EU and separating from Serbia.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org