Author Topic: Darrell Castle, Esq. Slip & Fall-Bankruptcy-SS Disability  (Read 4104 times)

Offline endicom

Darrell Castle, Esq. Slip & Fall-Bankruptcy-SS Disability
« on: October 17, 2016, 10:31:56 pm »
That's his practice.

From his website/blog: Rain and Slip and Fall Accidents http://www.darrellcastle.com/blog/posts/rain-and-slip-and-fall-accidents

And this: "As a Memphis Chapter 7 bankruptcy lawyer, I have literally helped thousands of people in and around Memphis get rid of their credit card debt." http://www.darrellcastle.com/blog/posts/credit-card-debt-is-way-up-for-2016

More at: http://www.darrellcastle.com/

He's against Reagan's WOD - "Well I’m against the War on Drugs. I don’t like it at all; I think that sometimes the federal government doesn’t want the competition but I’m in favor of stopping it, I think it does more harm than good."

He wouldn't vaccinate his daughter - “Right now, if I had a child, and my child is 32, so it’s not an issue, but if I had a child I would not have her vaccinated, and if they tried to forcefully vaccinate her, which actually happened when my daughter was younger, they told me she couldn’t go to college if she didn’t have a hepatitis vaccine, I said, ‘well, you’re gonna get sued,’ and that’s the last we heard of it. It didn’t happen.”

He overlooks JFK's immorality - "Well, probably you disagree with me about that, but I like to say who is my  favorite president post World War II, and that would be John Kennedy because he tried to dismantle the CIA, he tried to do something about the Federal Reserve, he tried to bring troops home from Vietnam. I know the other things he was, but those things are meaningful to me."

http://independentpoliticalreport.com/2016/08/darrell-castle-i-read-murray-rothbards-stuff-and-i-generally-like-it/

OMG! Darrell Castle/Constitution Party links to...the alt-right - http://hammeroftruth.com/

geronl

Re: Darrell Castle, Esq. Slip & Fall-Bankruptcy-SS Disability
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 10:54:38 pm »
It's impossible to make someone look bad in comparison to Trump or Hillary.

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 11:00:57 pm »
It's impossible to make someone look bad in comparison to Trump or Hillary.

Floyd the Barber runs in to take a cut.

Impossible, you say? No one could look bad in comparison to Trump? Gee, that's pretty bad.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 11:17:30 pm »

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2016, 11:43:53 pm »
We have Lionel Hutz running for President! Who knew?

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2016, 12:27:22 am »
His last FEC filing: less than $3,000 cash on hand, $2,500 in debt. He literally has less than $500 for a campaign.

He's a paper candidate. But hey, keep attacking every shadow you can find. You'll just be left alone by yourself.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline endicom

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2016, 03:11:21 am »
His last FEC filing: less than $3,000 cash on hand, $2,500 in debt. He literally has less than $500 for a campaign.

He's a paper candidate. But hey, keep attacking every shadow you can find. You'll just be left alone by yourself.

Castle is but a paper candidate? Norm Lenhart takes him seriously and some TBR members have CASTLE 2016 taglines.

@Norm Lenhart
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 03:14:53 am by endicom »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2016, 03:31:50 am »

Castle is but a paper candidate? Norm Lenhart takes him seriously and some TBR members have CASTLE 2016 taglines.

@Norm Lenhart

Yeah, but Norm is a God here and what he says goes. Gotta a problem with that?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2016, 03:48:37 am »
He's a lesser evil than Trump or Hillary.  Isn't that suppose to matter?

Well there is the small detail of viability.

Offline endicom

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2016, 04:20:47 am »
He's a lesser evil than Trump or Hillary.  Isn't that suppose to matter?

Lesser evil? But...alt-right support.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2016, 05:03:21 am »

@Norm Lenhart
Yep. You don't like that? Tough shit.

I'm voting for the 'little guy"
I'm voting for a real outsider.
He is a USMC veteran, something neither DT nor HC has.
I am also voting for a party platform based on the Constitution.
At least my candidate isn't the one being sued.
At least my candidate isn't grabbing women by the p***y because he's a rich teevee star.
Funny how a little humility can make a person behave better.
Maybe he has found a way to lose the POTUS election even less expensively than Trump.
As for you, vote for whoever you want to. DILLIGAF?

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline endicom

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2016, 06:14:34 am »
Yep. You don't like that? Tough shit.

Not me, jmyrlefuller. He called your boy a paper candidate so curse him.

@jmyrlefuller

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2016, 12:05:34 pm »
Not me, jmyrlefuller. He called your boy a paper candidate so curse him.

@jmyrlefuller
Sorry. I've been watching your snark across a few threads.

I didn't curse anyone, either.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 12:13:12 pm by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2016, 12:12:13 pm »

Funny thing. He isn't seven figures in debt to get a six figure job.
Wow.
A guy running for public office who can stay within the budget.
They are all candidates on paper.
Whatever you think of 'slip and fall' attorneys, if someone else's negligence gets you messed up, you'll want a good one.
At least my candidate isn't grabbing women by the p***y because he's a rich teevee star.
Maybe he has found a way to lose the POTUS election even less expensively than Trump.

C S Lewis

Offline endicom

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2016, 12:28:43 pm »
Funny thing. He isn't seven figures in debt to get a six figure job.
Wow.
A guy running for public office who can stay within the budget.
They are all candidates on paper.
Whatever you think of 'slip and fall' attorneys, if someone else's negligence gets you messed up, you'll want a good one.

What of the alt-right stuff? There was a furor in this forum when a couple of white nationalists offered unsolicited support to Trump but where are the Furies now?

Where are the TBR Furies? Why are they not damning Castle?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2016, 12:38:16 pm »

What of the alt-right stuff? There was a furor in this forum when a couple of white nationalists offered unsolicited support to Trump but where are the Furies now?

Where are the TBR Furies? Why are they not damning Castle?
What alt-right stuff? The high five emoji?

One of Castle's supporters knows a guy (James Edwards) who has a radio show called The Political Cesspool

That guy (Edwards) has had KKK and other alt-right types on his show. The supporter guest hosted the show while Edwards was off reporting live from a Trump Rally. Edwards interviewed Trump's son on his show The Liberty Roundtable.

So one of his supporters knows a guy who knows a guy....

Do you want to go there? If you take that many degrees of separation, I would wager that virtually any candidate could be tied into anything from Al Qaida to Zoroastrianism.

The article goes on to discuss yet someone else's opinions and beliefs, a Mr Makow, at length, who was an article contributor to The Liberty Roundtable.

From the article, the money quote:
While the evidence is solid that Mr. Castle, Mr. Peck and especially Pastor Baldwin in no way condone and/or share such racially-tinged beliefs & viewpoints as that of Mr. Makow, and such individuals are even more likely unaware of Makow’s  highly extremist rhetoric within the Liberty Roundtable website; nevertheless, the fact that Darrell Castle, who is trying to appeal to the disgruntled American voter with his message of constitutional government, individual liberty, and also reestablished moral, traditional values rooted upon Biblical law -however his attempts to claim to be more libertarian then Libertarian Party candidate Gary Johnson, ...

There have been Libertarian hit pieces aimed at Castle before, and I smell that rat here: Cody Quirk, the author of this lame attempt to try to tie castle to Makow, with about the same logic that makes a grain farmer liable for a drunk driver running someone down (The farmer grew the grain that was made into whiskey that the driver drank...). is an unabashed Libertarian Party shill, who has attacked Castle before with wild-eyed claims that have distorted Castle's statements and tried to marginalize Castle.

If this was Catie Couric attacking Trump, you'd know the players. You'd say there was Democrat MSM bias.

Well, some news for you, the same thing is happening now as the Libertarian Party is trying to marginalize the rest of the 'third' parties out there. The easiest way to do that is to rely on people too lazy to click on a link or check the veracity of a statement and allege with cherry picked quotes and vague associations that someone is guilty of or a supporter of something they are not.

One of the simplest strategies is to say that someone knows someone who knows someone who says....

Like Hillary knows Muslims who know Mursi who know people who toppled the government of Egypt. Or Trump has had business dealings with a Saudi Prince who knows...

By the time you get two or three associations away, almost everyone knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who isn't aligned with your political beliefs. 
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 01:16:06 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2016, 01:05:54 pm »
The Trumpets seem to be in absolute desperation mode to stomp out all competition and anything that detracts from their candidate.

Guess they finally started to realize The Orange Ass Clown is losing.
The Republic is lost.

Offline endicom

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2016, 01:29:48 pm »

Link it. I'll check it out, and we can discuss it.

http://hammeroftruth.com/

Offline endicom

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2016, 01:35:06 pm »

One of Castle's supporters knows a guy (James Edwards) who has a radio show called The Political Cesspool

That guy (Edwards) has had KKK and other alt-right types on his show. The supporter guest hosted the show while Edwards was off reporting live from a Trump Rally. Edwards interviewed Trump's son on his show The Liberty Roundtable.

So one of his supporters knows a guy who knows a guy....

Do you want to go there? If you take that many degrees of separation, I would wager that virtually any candidate could be tied into anything from Al Qaida to Zoroastrianism.

The article goes on to discuss yet someone else's opinions and beliefs, a Mr Makow, at length, who was an article contributor to The Liberty Roundtable.

From the article, the money quote:
There have been Libertarian hit pieces aimed at Castle before, and I smell that rat here: Cody Quirk, the author of this lame attempt to try to tie castle to Makow, with about the same logic that makes a grain farmer liable for a drunk driver running someone down (The farmer grew the grain that was made into whiskey that the driver drank...). is an unabashed Libertarian Party shill, who has attacked Castle before with wild-eyed claims that have distorted Castle's statements and tried to marginalize Castle.

If this was Catie Couric attacking Trump, you'd know the players. You'd say there was Democrat MSM bias.

Well, some news for you, the same thing is happening now as the Libertarian Party is trying to marginalize the rest of the 'third' parties out there. The easiest way to do that is to rely on people too lazy to click on a link or check the veracity of a statement and allege with cherry picked quotes and vague associations that someone is guilty of or a supporter of something they are not.

One of the simplest strategies is to say that someone knows someone who knows someone who says....

Like Hillary knows Muslims who know Mursi who know people who toppled the government of Egypt. Or Trump has had business dealings with a Saudi Prince who knows...

By the time you get two or three associations away, almost everyone knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who isn't aligned with your political beliefs.

Was your attitude the same when it was Trump? I mean, there was far less to the alt-right claims about Trump than there is about the Constitution Party.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2016, 01:36:18 pm »

http://hammeroftruth.com/
You mean the hit piece on the Constitution Party written by this guy:
Coming Out as Libertarian

by Cody Quirk

Who also said of the situation described in the article:While the evidence is solid that Mr. Castle, Mr. Peck and especially Pastor Baldwin in no way condone and/or share such racially-tinged beliefs & viewpoints as that of Mr. Makow, and such individuals are even more likely unaware of Makow’s highly extremist rhetoric...
Someone knows someone who knows someone who knows someone..etc.
So, that leaves me asking What alt-right stuff?

C S Lewis

Offline Longmire

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2016, 02:41:32 pm »
Floyd the Barber runs in to take a cut.

:laugh:

Offline endicom

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2016, 04:47:54 pm »
You mean the hit piece on the Constitution Party written by this guy:
Who also said of the situation described in the article:While the evidence is solid that Mr. Castle, Mr. Peck and especially Pastor Baldwin in no way condone and/or share such racially-tinged beliefs & viewpoints as that of Mr. Makow, and such individuals are even more likely unaware of Makow’s highly extremist rhetoric...
Someone knows someone who knows someone who knows someone..etc.
So, that leaves me asking What alt-right stuff?

The evidence is solid that Donald Trump does in no way condone and/or share such racially-tinged beliefs & viewpoints of David Duke.

But that didn't stop the alt-right howling from the NeverTrumps.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2016, 07:17:07 pm »

The evidence is solid that Donald Trump does in no way condone and/or share such racially-tinged beliefs & viewpoints of David Duke.

Trump was so quick to disavow alt-right support...

Oh wait. He wasn't. Kind of hard to kick the real hardcore xenophobics out of that tent when that's one of the main fears you play on to get support.

C S Lewis

Offline Longmire

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2016, 10:14:02 pm »

Large alt-right gathering in NJ Sunday night. Notice the Pepe shirt wearing white nationalist in the foreground.

Offline endicom

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2016, 10:32:21 pm »
Large alt-right gathering in NJ Sunday night. Notice the Pepe shirt wearing white nationalist in the foreground.

The giveaway is the popcorn. Look at how white it is. Look at how big it is, geez.