Archives > Radio Shows

Any Other Republican Would've Folded by Now, But Trump Keeps Fighting Back (Rush Limbaugh)

<< < (2/2)

LMAO:
 I'm trying to wrap my mind what Limbaugh is trying to say here

We would love a candidate that would fight back than we had in 2008 or 2012

What Donald Trump is doing right now is not fighting he's lashing out. Example is the 3 AM tweet about a sex tape, threatening Republicans who are withholding or withdrawing endorsements,  whining about a Saturday Night Live skit....

You get the picture. All while promising more government and more spending

jmyrlefuller:
Any other Republican would have never been in this kind of situation. Maybe I can't say that--there are probably quite a few Republicans (and Democrats) who have groped women out of a sense of entitlement, but most of them know better than to run for President (see: Sanford, Mark).

Yet all of the negatives about Donald Trump, his lechery, his self-absorption, his corruption, his being in cahoots with Democrats, and his total lack of preparedness for the job, was known before he entered the primary or in the early stages of the campaign. The vast majority of supporters, in their twisted view of reality, saw such disgusting behavior as a good thing because the media attacked him, and they didn't trust the media.

This is Crying Wolf syndrome in action.

jmyrlefuller:

--- Quote from: aligncare on October 17, 2016, 09:55:23 pm ---How nice for you. Now, come back down to earth. One of these two candidates will be in possession of the nuclear football. What do you do? (wishful thinking doesn't count)... Crunch time...what will you do?

--- End quote ---
Pray one loses and the other dies naturally. Beyond that, I wash my hands clean of my countrymen's poor decisions.

Idaho_Cowboy:
Trump could learn a thing or two from Kenny Rogers on knowing when to fold.

geronl:

--- Quote from: Idaho_Cowboy on October 17, 2016, 10:08:19 pm ---Trump could learn a thing or two from Kenny Rogers on knowing when to fold.

--- End quote ---

Trump doesn't know when to fold'em, when to hold'em, when to walk away and know not to run.

"mama told me not to run! That ain't no way to have fun, son..."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version