Author Topic: Dick Morris: Trump Needs Big Third Debate  (Read 1030 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dick Morris: Trump Needs Big Third Debate
« on: October 17, 2016, 09:03:26 pm »

Newsmax
Dick Morris: Trump Needs Big Third Debate
Monday, October 17, 2016 04:38 PM

Veteran political analyst Dick Morris tells Newsmax TV he believes Donald Trump can still overcome negative press and falling poll numbers to win the presidency — but he's got to score big in Wednesday's final debate with Hillary Clinton.

"I think he certainly can (come back). A 5-point lead which is the average is not insurmountable with three and a half weeks left to go. Especially with one more debate left," Morris said Monday on "The Steve Malzberg Show."

"The issue is in the debate does he repeat the excellent performance of debate No. 2? Remember that Trump lost the first debate. Then Hillary piled on a lot of points. But then the email scandal and the fallout of that diminished Hillary's lead to a point where it was basically even.

"Then she pulled out the tape of Trump talking about his sex life and that pushed her out to a large lead which she promptly lost that night in the second debate."

See Steve Malzberg on Newsmax TV: Tune in beginning at 7 PM EDT to see "The Steve Malzberg Show" — on FiOS 115, YouTube Livestream, Newsmax TV App from any smartphone, NewsmaxTV.com, Roku, Amazon Fire — More Systems Here

But Morris said Trump has been crippled in recent days by the allegations by numerous women who claim Trump was sexually inappropriate with them.

"All of these women have been [bringing up] groping accusations and Trump [is] not doing anything effective to stop it," Morris told Steve Malzberg.

"In fact, [he's] joking about it saying 'they weren't attractive enough for me to grope' … And it's created a big Hillary lead. Now it's about 5 points.

"He could take that away in this debate because he's proven that he can be there in the debate. The question is will he be able to put it together and will it stick after that."

And that can only mean one thing, according to Morris, author of the bestselling book "Armageddon: How Trump Can Beat Hillary," written with Eileen McGann and published by Humanix Books.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/dick-morris-donald-trump-big-third/2016/10/17/id/753884/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Dick Morris: Trump Needs Big Third Debate
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 09:13:28 pm »
I'm not convinced HRC is going to attend. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 09:39:17 pm »
What would her excuse be for skipping out?

No idea, but one of her surrogates floated the idea last week. 

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 09:46:28 pm »

Can't imagine Hillary not showing up.  All she has to do is stay cool and let Trump hang himself.  He will do that if she lets him talk long enough.  He is so mad right now he will trip over himself lashing out.

She should goad him a few times and just step back.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2016, 12:07:52 am »
Thank you Captain Obvious.

New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2016, 01:22:51 am »
If I were Hillary, I'd just skip the third one. She has nothing to gain and everything to lose. Of course, she'll probably walk all over Donny again.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2016, 01:28:46 am »

I heard rumor that she's been told not to attend.  In actuality it would definitely be to her advantage; Trump would have no further rebuttal on all the negatives regarding his assault on women.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2016, 01:36:56 am »
   She needs to bring up his hands.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.