Author Topic: Poll: Clinton leads by double digits nationally  (Read 424 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Clinton leads by double digits nationally
« on: October 17, 2016, 07:36:37 pm »
October 17, 2016, 01:00 pm
Poll: Clinton leads by double digits nationally

By Jonathan Easley

Hillary Clinton has opened up a 12-point national lead over Donald Trump among likely voters with less than a month to go before Election Day, a new poll finds.

Clinton takes 50 percent support in the Monmouth University survey released Monday, which has Trump at 38 percent. Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson has 5 percent support, and the Green Party's Jill Stein takes 2 percent.

Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee, led by only 4 points in the same poll last month, edging Trump 46 percent to 42 percent.

It's the third recent poll to show Clinton leading by double digits nationally, although other surveys show a tighter race. An ABC News/Washington Post survey released over the weekend put her advantage at only 4 points over Trump, the Republican nominee, well within that survey's margin of error.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/301352-poll-clinton-leads-by-double-digits-nationally
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Poll: Clinton leads by double digits nationally
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 07:46:15 pm »
I am not doubting Clinton is up but please..not by double digits!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 08:44:53 pm »

It's possible. By election day it's likely. Trump is only going to go deeper into the bunker and his supporters with him. That can only result in crazier proclamations, panic attacking and more flip flopping to try and claw back the people he lost with his attacks on women.

There would have to be some serious world shaking proof of massive evil by clinton for her to lose this now and I honestly doubt that the media would let that see the light of day. Maybe once she's in to hold over her head but I don't see the media doing anything but bootlicking once she wins.

Anything less than seismic and no one will care enough to matter because no one actually thinks that anything would be done about it anyway. I think most 'normal' people (IE not political junkies want the whole thing to just go away so they can get back to Football and the Kardashians.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 08:45:21 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Applewood

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 08:54:52 pm »

The individual polls are all over the map. I'm just watching the RCP average.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2016, 08:57:45 pm »

On the other hand, a double-digit lead is difficult for the fanatics to attribute to fraud, and might give some of them pause about supporting such a rotten candidate in the future.

...ah, who am I kidding...
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn