Author Topic: WikiLeaks: Assange Internet connection severed by 'state party'  (Read 437 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WikiLeaks: Assange Internet connection severed by 'state party'
« on: October 17, 2016, 03:27:08 pm »
October 17, 2016, 08:04 am

By Jessie Hellmann

Julian Assange's internet connection has been severed by a "state party," WikiLeaks said Monday, adding that "appropriate contingency plans" have been activated.

WikiLeaks

@wikileaks

Julian Assange's internet link has been intentionally severed by a state party. We have activated the appropriate contingency plans.
12:33 AM - 17 Oct 2016

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/301283-wikileaks-assange-internet-connection-severed-by-state
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

Re: WikiLeaks: Assange Internet connection severed by 'state party'
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 03:52:07 pm »
October 17, 2016, 08:04 am
By Jessie Hellmann   Julian Assange's internet connection has been severed by a "state party," WikiLeaks said Monday, adding that "appropriate contingency plans" have been activated.
more
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/301283-wikileaks-assange-internet-connection-severed-by-state
@mystery-ak

I read that earlier somewhere else and don't get a "state party" severed the internet connection.  What "state party"?  Do they mean a state party, such as a Democrat state party did it or do they mean a state party in Ecuador? 

If I was Podesta, you bet I would shut down wikiLinks if I could.  I heard today they have his emails going back for many years.  How would I feel if my emails for many years were in their hands?  Well, since I worked for 15 years in Republican elections, I wouldn't want my emails during those years made public.  Why?  Because liberals are the scourge of this country and "gobs" of my emails gave instruction how to defeat them.  I feel sorry for Podesta, no one's emails should be siphoned off their account by anyone. 

To compare this to earlier days, that would be like someone coming in your house and taking your mail from friends and businesses, or going into the houses of people to whom you wrote letters and taking those letters. Your house would not be secure and now, your emails are not secure.  That just isn't right.