Author Topic: Clinton Announces Massive Gun Control Plan  (Read 6724 times)

rangerrebew

Clinton Announces Massive Gun Control Plan
« on: October 17, 2016, 12:05:51 pm »
NRA ILA
Contributor
5:59 PM 10/16/2015

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton takes part in a presidential debate sponsored by CNN and Facebook at Wynn Las Vegas on October 13, 2015 in Las Vegas, Nevada. (Joe Raedle/Getty Images)   Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton takes part in a presidential debate sponsored by CNN and Facebook at Wynn Las Vegas on October 13, 2015 in Las Vegas, Nevada. (Joe Raedle/Getty Images)

In October, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton announced her gun control plan, promising that if she’s elected, she’ll ban some guns and impose other restrictive gun control laws, in some cases without Congress’ approval. Clinton’s plan would prohibit Americans from selling a “significant” number of privately owned guns without a license, prevent gun purchases by indefinitely delaying purchasers’ background checks, repeal the federal law that prevents gun control supporters from pursuing groundless lawsuits designed to stop gun sales by driving firearm manufacturers and dealers out of business, ban all semi-automatic shotguns and detachable-magazine semi-automatic rifles (and some other categories of guns), ban the possession of firearms by people in troubled dating relationships without due process of law, and empower the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to revoke the licenses of dealers for unintentional recordkeeping errors.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/16/clinton-announces-massive-gun-control-plan/#ixzz4NLLtJ08f

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: Clinton Announces Massive Gun Control Plan
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 12:18:38 pm »
NRA ILA
Contributor
5:59 PM 10/16/2015

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton takes part in a presidential debate sponsored by CNN and Facebook at Wynn Las Vegas on October 13, 2015 in Las Vegas, Nevada. (Joe Raedle/Getty Images)   Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton takes part in a presidential debate sponsored by CNN and Facebook at Wynn Las Vegas on October 13, 2015 in Las Vegas, Nevada. (Joe Raedle/Getty Images)

In October, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton announced her gun control plan, promising that if she’s elected, she’ll ban some guns and impose other restrictive gun control laws, in some cases without Congress’ approval. Clinton’s plan would prohibit Americans from selling a “significant” number of privately owned guns without a license, prevent gun purchases by indefinitely delaying purchasers’ background checks, repeal the federal law that prevents gun control supporters from pursuing groundless lawsuits designed to stop gun sales by driving firearm manufacturers and dealers out of business, ban all semi-automatic shotguns and detachable-magazine semi-automatic rifles (and some other categories of guns), ban the possession of firearms by people in troubled dating relationships without due process of law, and empower the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to revoke the licenses of dealers for unintentional recordkeeping errors.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/16/clinton-announces-massive-gun-control-plan/#ixzz4NLLtJ08f

I guess we should have nominated someone who could beat her.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 01:01:00 pm »

More people voted for Trump than any other GOP primary candidate ever. Trump got more votes than Romney, McCain, or Bush. Why because Trump is the only candidate that was right on the issues important to Americas' right leaning voters. All the other major candidates were owned lock, stock and barrel by the globalist uniparty.

The border is on the ballet this election.
The Supreme Court is on the ballet this election.
The amnesty is on the ballet this election.
A war with Russia is on the ballet this election.
American Jobs are on the ballet this election.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 01:02:02 pm »
More people voted for Trump than any other GOP primary candidate ever. Trump got more votes than Romney, McCain, or Bush. Why because Trump is the only candidate that was right on the issues important to Americas' right leaning voters. All the other major candidates were owned lock, stock and barrel by the globalist uniparty.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2016, 01:08:41 pm »
Self fulfilling prophecy, you NeverTrumpers did not get your way in a fair primary battle so you going to help throw the election to Hillary just for spite.  Enjoy President Hillary you earned her.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2016, 01:09:43 pm »
Self fulfilling prophecy, you NeverTrumpers did not get your way in a fair primary battle so you going to help throw the election to Hillary just for spite.  Enjoy President Hillary you earned her.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2016, 01:37:34 pm »

Yeah, all toe shoes and tutu.

You got one thing right, it is a big show.

If the GOP wants to redeem itself, it can grow a spine and resist Hillary at every turn. Shut down the government, what it takes. Fight and make her fight for every inch.

But it won't.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline endicom

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2016, 01:41:47 pm »
Self fulfilling prophecy, you NeverTrumpers did not get your way in a fair primary battle so you going to help throw the election to Hillary just for spite.

Yup.

Enjoy President Hillary you earned her.

Some will enjoy her.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 01:43:38 pm by endicom »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2016, 01:45:01 pm »
Yeah, all toe shoes and tutu.

You got one thing right, it is a big show.

If the GOP wants to redeem itself, it can grow a spine and resist Hillary at every turn. Shut down the government, what it takes. Fight and make her fight for every inch.

But it won't.

If only someone had warned everyone about the result of electing lesser evils who refuse to stand up for anything on the right side.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2016, 01:47:29 pm »
Consider more people voted for someone else than voted for Trump in the GOP Primaries, too.
That's a majority of 'not Trump' votes.
We warned you folks that he would not win.
We pointed out the negative polling he had, even in excess of hers.
We showed you that of all the GOP primary candidates, he could not beat her.
You shouted "Wall!"
We told you we would not compromise our principles to vote for him.

And you wouldn't listen.

Own it, because we didn't vote for this disaster, you did.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2016, 01:50:03 pm »
Consider more people voted for someone else than voted for Trump in the GOP Primaries, too.
You shouted "Wall!"

And you wouldn't listen.

And come election day, we arent going to vote for him no matter how loud the special little snowflakes, the know betters and the rest scream about it. They really should stop now. But if they want to keep wasting everyones time, thats on them..

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2016, 01:53:23 pm »
You shouted "Wall!"

And you wouldn't listen.

@Smokin Joe

I'm so relieved that you'll be able to say "I told you so" while our country burns.   Heck my children would like to say thank you as well.

How about doing something constructive?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2016, 01:55:03 pm »
If only someone had warned everyone about the result of electing lesser evils who refuse to stand up for anything on the right side.
Seems to me someone tried that a time or two, but it is hard to be heard over the incessant blaring of Trumpettes. Don't they have some Democrats to attack?

I don't understand why they keep attacking people who have determined Trump is unsuitable. It just underlines the fact, strengthens the resolve of those who cannot in good conscience support that fellow, and is as annoying as a fly buzzing the dinner table.
Do they think that will cause people to abandon lifelong principles and 'come around' to 'their guy'.
If so, there are serious flaws in their cognitive development.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2016, 01:59:14 pm »
@Smokin Joe

I'm so relieved that you'll be able to say "I told you so" while our country burns.   Heck my children would like to say thank you as well.

How about doing something constructive?
What would you suggest?

I am already supporting a Party based on the US Constitution.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2016, 02:11:07 pm »
And come election day, we arent going to vote for him no matter how loud the special little snowflakes, the know betters and the rest scream about it. They really should stop now. But if they want to keep wasting everyones time, thats on them..
They have roughly three weeks to convince everyone not already so disgusted with their nonsense that Hillary is so bad that they should vote for their disaster because __________?
Wall? Grab 'em by the *****? Mexicans!!? Muslims!!? Hillary!? What?

Oh no, they're going to try to beat us into submission with jibber jabber about how we supposedly support the other liberal over their liberal, the other purveyor and enabler of infidelity over their purveyor and serial adulterer, how we should elect their candidate who has no damned respect for any of the voters who can't bring in a six figure or better contribution or some bonus airtime over the other one, how we should support their wannabe dictator over the other wannabe dictator because theirs is going to fix the Constitutional Republic.

Nope. I'm going to vote my conscience. I'm going to vote for a fellow whom I honestly believe would do what was within his Constitutional ability as President to restore the Republic to what it should be, something it has long departed from. It would involve fundamental change in America, just because we are so far afield from the Republic the Founders intended that we get candidates like Hillary and Trump from the two major parties and people actually support that.
It doesn't matter which of those two wins, America loses. I won't vote for that. :patriot:

C S Lewis

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2016, 02:33:35 pm »
They have roughly three weeks to convince everyone not already so disgusted with their nonsense that Hillary is so bad that they should vote for their disaster because __________?
Wall? Grab 'em by the *****? Mexicans!!? Muslims!!? Hillary!? What?

Oh no, they're going to try to beat us into submission with jibber jabber about how we supposedly support the other liberal over their liberal, the other purveyor and enabler of infidelity over their purveyor and serial adulterer, how we should elect their candidate who has no damned respect for any of the voters who can't bring in a six figure or better contribution or some bonus airtime over the other one, how we should support their wannabe dictator over the other wannabe dictator because theirs is going to fix the Constitutional Republic.

Nope. I'm going to vote my conscience. I'm going to vote for a fellow whom I honestly believe would do what was within his Constitutional ability as President to restore the Republic to what it should be, something it has long departed from. It would involve fundamental change in America, just because we are so far afield from the Republic the Founders intended that we get candidates like Hillary and Trump from the two major parties and people actually support that.
It doesn't matter which of those two wins, America loses. I won't vote for that. :patriot:

Some of them just seem to hate the fact that every election they have to debase themselves while people like you and I stand up, shame free for principle. It's not that we are perfect. It's just that we're right and we know it. They could easily stand with us on the side of America. Instead they choose liberalism freely. You and I don't force that on them. they do it to themselves.

And if that upsets them, it's just too damn bad. It's the truth.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2016, 02:43:39 pm »
Some of them just seem to hate the fact that every election they have to debase themselves while people like you and I stand up, shame free for principle. It's not that we are perfect. It's just that we're right and we know it. They could easily stand with us on the side of America. Instead they choose liberalism freely. You and I don't force that on them. they do it to themselves.

888high58888

C S Lewis

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2016, 02:45:11 pm »
Hmph.

I believe this was a mistake by Clinton, objectively speaking.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2016, 02:49:45 pm »
Hmph.

I believe this was a mistake by Clinton, objectively speaking.
Yep. A biggie. I think she's jealous of The Donald's negatives and is trying to increase hers.

C S Lewis

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2016, 02:52:40 pm »
Yep. A biggie. I think she's jealous of The Donald's negatives and is trying to increase hers.

I see it as "Never let a good crisis go to waste". Now Donald can add to his gun control aganda and people will say "But thats still not as bad as Hillary!"

Incrementalism.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2016, 02:53:56 pm »

@Norm Lenhart

No it doesn't upset me.   Nobody really cares what you do Norm.   I mean it would be nice if you would do something to make a difference in the world.  Perhaps help teach conservatism or move a conservative agenda item forward.  But we know that people like you can't do that.   That you prefer to be dead weight, consuming oxygen but not helping make this world a better place.

Really all that matters is that you feel good about yourself.   Seriously, that is the most important thing in the world.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2016, 02:58:29 pm »

Who is this "someone" of which you speak?

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2016, 02:59:42 pm »
Who is this "someone" of which you speak?

Anyone on the primary debate stages not named Trump.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2016, 02:59:46 pm »
I see it as "Never let a good crisis go to waste". Now Donald can add to his gun control aganda and people will say "But thats still not as bad as Hillary!"

Incrementalism.
Yep. He has already stated positions in the past supporting gun control. The lesser evil is still evil.

C S Lewis

Offline Axel

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2016, 03:03:15 pm »
@Norm Lenhart

No it doesn't upset me.   Nobody really cares what you do Norm.   I mean it would be nice if you would do something to make a difference in the world.  Perhaps help teach conservatism or move a conservative agenda item forward.  But we know that people like you can't do that.   That you prefer to be dead weight, consuming oxygen but not helping make this world a better place.

Really all that matters is that you feel good about yourself.   Seriously, that is the most important thing in the world.

Norm is living in the past. He still thinks this is a race of liberal vs. conservative, and principles. Completely out of touch with reality.

This is progressivism and globalism against good old American populist nationalism. Some people can't get on board, and that's when you come to the briefing room to bitch about your lack of political influence in the world.
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election