Archives > Radio Shows

RUSH: It’s About Time For A HUGE BACKLASH Against The Media

<< < (46/46)

Jazzhead:

--- Quote from: aligncare on October 18, 2016, 04:12:20 pm ---So, tell me? Which of Donald trumps 16 primary competitors do you think would be doing as well as Mr. Trump at this point?

--- End quote ---

None of them.  But many would be doing much better,  well enough to win the Presidency while retaining a GOP Congress.   That's what Trump's little political adventure has cost us - cost us the concerted opportunity to finally put conservative ideas into action.   The chance to do so probably won't come again in my lifetime.   

driftdiver:

--- Quote from: RAT Patrol on October 18, 2016, 03:55:36 pm ---It does make me wonder.  It has been a case study in the sin of self-justification.  They won't admit they were wrong about Trump no matter what.  Everything is justified by stirring up maximum hatred for Hillary.  Hello?  Hillary fear does not justify Trump.

--- End quote ---

Is there another option?  Someone who has a chance of winning?   From what I see its Hillary or Trump.  I wish there was a third viable candidate but I have yet to see one.

musiclady:

--- Quote from: RAT Patrol on October 18, 2016, 03:55:36 pm ---It does make me wonder.  It has been a case study in the sin of self-justification.  They won't admit they were wrong about Trump no matter what.  Everything is justified by stirring up maximum hatred for Hillary.  Hello? Hillary fear does not justify Trump.

--- End quote ---

Exactly.

It goes back to the 'voting for evil to vote against evil' argument, and trying to belittle those of us who can't morally justify doing it.

They are so hell-bent on justifying their own vote that they just make stuff up about those of us who can't do what they're doing.

The truth of the matter is that there is no qualitative difference between Trump and Hillary, either politically or morally.  Those of us who despise Trump, despise Hillary more, and for the same reasons.

They are evil, immoral, leftist, corrupt globalists who don't care about the country..... only themselves and their power.

txradioguy:

--- Quote from: driftdiver on October 18, 2016, 03:25:33 pm ---A uniform doesn't mean much.
--- End quote ---

You get out of it what you put into it.

--- Quote ---I've worn one.  I've known quite a few worthless people in uniform.   

--- End quote ---

I have too.  And I can tell you...I'm not one of those types.

Weird Tolkienish Figure:

--- Quote from: Jazzhead on October 18, 2016, 04:37:37 pm ---None of them. 

--- End quote ---

Sorry but polls don't bear that out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version