Author Topic: Trump or a Thousand Years of Darkness  (Read 23008 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Trump or a Thousand Years of Darkness
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2016, 04:45:59 am »
I am tempted to say "It's always darkest before the dawn," but you and I know that the darkness can always get blacker.  I can send you my prayers, and hopefully the prayers of some lurkers who don't post.  I can honestly tell you that the morning sunrise will be all the brighter and more beautiful for the trials and tribulations you endured, and the love of your family and friends who share that sunrise will be so much sweeter.  Hang in there.

I had this playing in my head as I read your post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcLazPauA1c

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2016, 04:50:31 am »
I am tempted to say "It's always darkest before the dawn," but you and I know that the darkness can always get blacker.  I can send you my prayers, and hopefully the prayers of some lurkers who don't post.  I can honestly tell you that the morning sunrise will be all the brighter and more beautiful for the trials and tribulations you endured, and the love of your family and friends who share that sunrise will be so much sweeter.  Hang in there.

Add my prayers also.  Joy comes in the morning.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2016, 05:08:39 am »
I had this playing in my head as I read your post.
If I ever make it to "Who wants to be a millionaire," I want you as a lifeline.

geronl

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2016, 05:11:41 am »
Trumpers love non-sequitur titles

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2016, 05:16:43 am »
If I ever make it to "Who wants to be a millionaire," I want you as a lifeline.

Too bad I have my head jammed up with obscure references and not with anything that can make real cash......though I do have a foolproof Blackjack system in there. I never hit above a 13.

Offline endicom

« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2016, 05:39:09 am »
These kind of guys thought the 3rd Reich would last for a 1,000 years and it only lasted 12 years...so I think we are only looking at like 12 years of darkness.

That's a glib attitude toward those 50-60 million dead. With modern efficiency we should be capable of a billion dead this time.

And how about those fun-lovin' Bolsheviks, eh?

Offline endicom

« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2016, 05:46:32 am »
...I would point out that the GOP controls the House and Senate, a majority of Governors, and a majority of state legislatures and legislators.  As long as the GOP holds the House the worst we should expect is divided government.

Just look at how that divided government prevented the horror of Obamacare. And how it saved the largest coal company. And stood bravely against the transfer of money to Iran.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2016, 05:59:38 am »
Hyperbole much?

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

This election has been full of hyperbole.  I hear Clinton supporters who talk the same way

That's a result of neither candidate's supporters having a compelling reason to give to vote FOR their candidate
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 06:03:36 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2016, 06:02:58 am »
I played a big part in blindly digging my hole so I'm not blameless. Sincerely, thank you.
If you are talking about your health or your finances...OK.  If you are talking about our current political situation.  Stop.
I've been following politics for 30 years...grizzled veterans of elections going back to 1960 were stupified by this election.

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2016, 06:11:24 am »

Just look at how that divided government prevented the horror of Obamacare.
Are you stupid?  That is a rhetorical question endicom.  Not one Republican voted for Obamacare...How do you think it passed?  Normal and rational people understand that the rats controlled the House, Senate, and Presidency.   Why are you posting your ignorant opinion?  I think youlike to be laughed at.  Do you desire to be the object of scorn and derision?

Offline American Faith Today

« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2016, 07:01:56 am »
We are living in tumultuous times. In what sounds like the plot of a Robert Ludlum novel, a cabal of globalist bankers, politicians, media representatives, national security officials and corporate giants are conspiring to destroy the United States of America.

The destruction of Donald Trump’s campaign, the last bulwark against globalism, is happening in real time: the mainstream media Maskirovka, the traitorous back-stabbing by the GOP Establishment, the concocted claims of sexual assaults are all being orchestrated by the global elite.

The globalists’ agent of destruction is Hillary Clinton, who will, without a doubt, be the executioner of the United States, through the continuation of globalist economic policies and neocon national security objectives.

Roger Stone, veteran Republican operative, who is a good friend of Mr. Trump, said it most eloquently several months ago, “It’s Trump, or a thousand years of darkness for the Republic.”

I’ve tried to inculcate into the warped craniums of people voting for Hillary that she’s not your standard Democrat who just wants to expand welfare and pander to unions. You’re not voting for naïve butternuts like Dukakis or Mondale or a WWII combat vet turned pacifist like McGovern.

Hillary is a petty tyrant, a criminal, a vicious sociopath, who sits in her Chappaqua castle, receiving drugs and blood transfusions, as the global elite plot her ascension to the throne, by hook and mostly by crook.

read more at http://usdefensewatch.com/2016/10/trump-or-a-thousand-years-of-darkness/

Good lord.

I mean, I'm someone who even thinks Donald Trump is getting pretty close to the truth of the matter on some of this stuff- though I still won't vote for him.

But that's like reading a manifesto of Alex Jones after he did some combination of acid, bath salts, and 10 year old, moldy marijuana.

"1,000 years of darkness for our republic"?

Someone should tell the sick freak and apostate liar Roger Stone that the only 1,000 year period that is on the horizon no matter who wins is the Biblical Millennium, which is hardly going to be a time of darkness.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2016, 07:29:20 am »
1000 years of darkness > 4 years of orangeness

Wingnut

« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2016, 07:48:41 am »
So, it's like the curse on Lower Uncton?   All due to Trump's ancestor, Seamus McTrump a chauvinist blacksmith, who  insulted a fat, ugly witch?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2016, 08:00:22 am »
Trump or a Thousand Years of Darkness

Wow, you're really getting desperate.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2016, 10:32:38 am »
   ... By Ray Starmann ...

If you google the author you'll find he has a history of posting fake "news."

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2016, 11:32:53 am »
“It’s Trump, or a thousand years of darkness for the Republic.”

Hmmm. Quiet, dammit, I'm thinking. :pondering:

Okay, now I remember where I put the spare flashlight batteries.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Oceander

« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2016, 11:35:28 am »
Are you stupid?  That is a rhetorical question endicom.  Not one Republican voted for Obamacare...How do you think it passed?  Normal and rational people understand that the rats controlled the House, Senate, and Presidency.   Why are you posting your ignorant opinion?  I think youlike to be laughed at.  Do you desire to be the object of scorn and derision?

He's a Trumpist; what else would you expect from a Trumpist?

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2016, 12:11:47 pm »
Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline endicom

« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2016, 02:45:19 pm »
Are you stupid?

No.

That is a rhetorical question endicom.

It's not any sort of question.

Not one Republican voted for Obamacare...How do you think it passed?

Republican Arlen Spector became a Democrat.

Normal and rational people understand that the rats controlled the House, Senate, and Presidency.   Why are you posting your ignorant opinion?  I think youlike to be laughed at.  Do you desire to be the object of scorn and derision?

Laughed at? Scorn and derision? Such threats are the mark of a conservative?

There is no one in this valley to make me fear such evil.

Oceander

« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2016, 02:47:26 pm »
No.

It's not any sort of question.

Republican Arlen Spector became a Democrat.

Laughed at? Scorn and derision? Such threats are the mark of a conservative?

There is no one in this valley to make me fear such evil.

Then Arlen Spector wasn't a republican, was he?

Offline endicom

« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2016, 02:47:56 pm »
He's a Trumpist; what else would you expect from a Trumpist?

You deserve a timeout for this.

Oceander

« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2016, 02:48:56 pm »

You deserve a timeout for this.

Go right ahead and give me one, then.  I didn't realize you'd been made an admin/moderator.

Offline endicom

« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2016, 02:51:21 pm »
Then Arlen Spector wasn't a republican, was he?

He was when he could have been the deciding vote against. When it was a divided government.

Offline endicom

« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2016, 02:53:26 pm »
Go right ahead and give me one, then.  I didn't realize you'd been made an admin/moderator.

Just expressing my opinion, Duce.

Silver Pines

« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2016, 03:14:19 pm »
Good grief, I didn't think the dramatics could get any worse.  I see I was wrong.  The article forgot to mention dogs and cats living together.

I've never seen so many adults cowering in craven, abject terror of a corrupt old woman.  For God's sake, get ahold of yourselves and find some courage.