Author Topic: Respectfully, Trump Prophecy Pushers: STOP IT  (Read 822 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Respectfully, Trump Prophecy Pushers: STOP IT
« on: October 17, 2016, 12:18:11 am »

Posted at 9:20 pm on October 15, 2016 by Susan Wright

Excerpt:

Romans 11:34 NLT – “For who can know the LORD's thoughts? Who knows enough to give him advice?”

Since this sham of an election cycle began, many a self-proclaimed prophet has sought to know God’s will for our nation.

As a true Charismatic – that is, on fire, sould-out, Holy Ghost-filled, praying in “tongues,” Pentecostal believer – I believe in prophecy. I believe in it as a gift of the Spirit.

That being said, I also believe in the direction of 1 John 4:1 (NLT): “Dear friends, do not believe everyone who claims to speak by the Spirit. You must test them to see if the spirit they have comes from God. For there are many false prophets in the world.”

This election has been the most depressing and bizarre that I’ve ever lived through. For a Christian, it is particularly heartbreaking, because so many who profess this faith are being led by their fear, rather than standing on their faith.

-end excerpt

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/10/15/respectfully-trump-prophecy-pushers-stop/

This article is so good.  So on point for Christians who have bought into the Trump is the only option lie.

Enjoy.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Respectfully, Trump Prophecy Pushers: STOP IT
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 12:40:41 am »

Posted at 9:20 pm on October 15, 2016 by Susan Wright

Excerpt:

Romans 11:34 NLT – “For who can know the LORD's thoughts? Who knows enough to give him advice?”

Since this sham of an election cycle began, many a self-proclaimed prophet has sought to know God’s will for our nation.

As a true Charismatic – that is, on fire, sould-out, Holy Ghost-filled, praying in “tongues,” Pentecostal believer – I believe in prophecy. I believe in it as a gift of the Spirit.

That being said, I also believe in the direction of 1 John 4:1 (NLT): “Dear friends, do not believe everyone who claims to speak by the Spirit. You must test them to see if the spirit they have comes from God. For there are many false prophets in the world.”

This election has been the most depressing and bizarre that I’ve ever lived through. For a Christian, it is particularly heartbreaking, because so many who profess this faith are being led by their fear, rather than standing on their faith.

-end excerpt

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/10/15/respectfully-trump-prophecy-pushers-stop/

This article is so good.  So on point for Christians who have bought into the Trump is the only option lie.

Enjoy.

I agree.

Bizzabt.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 12:44:02 am by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 12:49:33 am »
I agree.

Bizzabt.

So true.   When they were worshiping Obama and calling him the Savior I couldn't believe it.  Then came Trump and it was actually Christians with their false prophesies.  Incredible.  And I have said the same here as the author of the article.  It is fear.  And fear with the exception of a reverent fear of the Lord is satanic.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 12:53:38 am »
So true.   When they were worshiping Obama and calling him the Savior I couldn't believe it.  Then came Trump and it was actually Christians with their false prophesies.  Incredible.  And I have said the same here as the author of the article.  It is fear.  And fear with the exception of a reverent fear of the Lord is satanic.

I told @Right_in_Virginia something like that. Too many are going to lose it if Trump doesn't win.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley