Author Topic: The most damaging number for Trump in the new Fox News poll  (Read 2459 times)

HonestJohn

Re: The most damaging number for Trump in the new Fox News poll
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2016, 06:54:49 pm »
49% said Trump was “not at all” qualified to be president. In other words, half of all American voters believe Trump has no business being anywhere near the Oval Office

Geez half of the country is smarter than I have been giving them credit for all these years..Who knew :shrug:

Unfortunately, the idiocy is infecting the GOP.

As an aside, it's pretty obvious that whomever the TOS chooses for President will be the loser.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 06:57:27 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: The most damaging number for Trump in the new Fox News poll
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2016, 07:09:11 pm »
When do the dead of Libya, Syria and Iraq vote?

Concentrate.  We are in the United States.  Not Russia, Libya, Syria or Iraq.  And Trump was for the Iraq war before he was against it.  People in Iraq can vote.  They just keep voting for Islamic opression.  I guess I can't fault them.  Look at the idiots we produce.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.