Author Topic: Breaking: FBI in Revolt – Top FBI Official Exposes Massive Corruption Which Let Clinton’s Crimes Slide  (Read 1854 times)

rangerrebew

Breaking: FBI in Revolt – Top FBI Official Exposes Massive Corruption Which Let Clinton’s Crimes Slide
October 13, 2016 | The Free Thought Project | thefreethoughtproject.com | 2,948 views

by Jay Syrmopoulos

A high-ranking FBI official has blown the whistle on what they say was a politically motivated, top-down decision to not recommend Hillary Clinton face criminal charges for her mishandling of classified intelligence.

The anonymous source that worked intimately on the Clinton investigation told Fox News that FBI agents working the case, as well as DOJ attorneys on the case, unanimously believed that Clinton should have her security clearance revoked, with the “vast majority” believing she should be criminally charged.

“It was unanimous that we all wanted her [Clinton’s] security clearance yanked,” the senior FBI official told Fox news. “It is safe to say the vast majority felt she should be prosecuted. We were floored while listening to the FBI briefing because Comey laid it all out, and then said ‘but we are doing nothing,’ which made no sense to us.”

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/breaking-fbi-in-revolt-top-fbi-official-exposes-massive-corruption-which-let-clintons-crimes-slide_102016
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 02:32:35 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline bob434

Sadly America just does not care- they apparently don't care that a felon is running for, and winning, the presidency- it's a great big "Meh- whatever" with America now- simply because she's a democrat- Does anyone here think that if donald had done these things that he would even be allowed to run for president? America and the media only care when a republican does these things- Just look at what our present administration has gotten away with for 8 years now--

Oceander

I think many of them do care, and if the Republicans had nominated someone other than a self-centered, unstable, serial sexual abuser, she'd be getting shellacked.

:thumbsup:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Breaking with an anonymous source huh?

This is nonsense. Get a real source and you might get my attention.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I think many of them do care, and if the Republicans had nominated someone other than a self-centered, unstable, serial sexual abuser, she'd be getting shellacked.

:amen:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

"Real sources" are all owned and operated by the Ruling Class Oligarchy or they are foot soldiers in their agenda.

Alternative sources are the only places you are going to even get 'hints' of truth or reality from now on.

Everything else is a tool to shape the opinions of the people to accept the Agenda.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline livius

I agree entirely. I read somewhere in my many sources (so I've forgotten exactly where) that the Clinton camp backed off on going after Trump more aggressively because they were afraid the RNC might finally be forced to replace him - and it would be impossible for Hillary to win against any other candidate.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean

If the anonymous source allowed himself to be named, he'd be immediately fired, lose his pension, and probably be prosecuted for whatever they could think up.  And audited for the past 5 years of taxes, etc.  Do you really think anyone actually in the know on this stuff would put his name out there to have his life destroyed?  These are leftists we're talking about, you know. 
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
scutter wrote:
"I think many of them do care, and if the Republicans had nominated someone other than a self-centered, unstable, serial sexual abuser, she'd be getting shellacked."

By Jeb ?
By Kasich ?
By Carson ?
By Cruz ?
By dancin' Marco ?

C'mon... give me a break!

Online DB

scutter wrote:
"I think many of them do care, and if the Republicans had nominated someone other than a self-centered, unstable, serial sexual abuser, she'd be getting shellacked."

By Jeb ?
By Kasich ?
By Carson ?
By Cruz ?
By dancin' Marco ?

C'mon... give me a break!

Denial runs deep with you. The only candidate to poll with higher negatives against Hillary throughout the entire election cycle was Trump. This election would have been a landslide for virtually any other Republican candidate. Hillary is hated by many - with only Trump surpassing her... F'ing brilliant...

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
If the anonymous source allowed himself to be named, he'd be immediately fired, lose his pension, and probably be prosecuted for whatever they could think up.  And audited for the past 5 years of taxes, etc.  Do you really think anyone actually in the know on this stuff would put his name out there to have his life destroyed?  These are leftists we're talking about, you know.

I'm not arguing but we need more than this. An anonymous source just won't cut it.

Online DB

It's right there in the Wikileaks email dump: Clinton campaign discussing how she was vulnerable to every candidate but Trump.

Giving Hillary her favorite opponent was some kind of brilliant strategy... Hillary worked with the media to promote Trump and his supporters fell right in line... And they have the nerve to demand that we follow them... Stupid is as stupid does.