Author Topic: HANNITY Tops at 10 – MEGYN KELLY Gets Pummeled in Ratings as Trump Supporters Boycott Show  (Read 1560 times)

HAPPY2BME

Jim Hoft Oct 14th, 2016 11:42 pm

Hannity is the only FOX cable news show that is ranked number one in both overall ratings and in the coveted age 25-54 age rating demographic.

Megyn Kelly’s show is getting beat by Rachel Maddow at CNBC.

Trump supporters are boycotting her show.… And then turning back to FOX for Hannity.

FOX’s strategy of continuously bashing Donald Trump is now affecting the once all powerful media giant.  People are tuning out Kelly but coming back to FOX for Hannity’s show.

Hannity, as data now proves, is the only cable show on any cable news network that gives Trump a fair shake.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/hannity-only-fox-cable-news-show-to-top-overall-and-25-54-age-demographic/

HAPPY2BME

Poor Megyn.  Poor Rupert.

They deserve each other.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Silence the dissidents! Destroy any chance they have of making a living!

This, of course, is the same thing the alphabet soup lobby wants to do to Christian businesses.

Oh, yeah, what do they and Jim Hoft have in common? I'll leave that one blank.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 01:49:12 am by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Typical of Trump's wake. He tends to leave a path of destruction wherever he goes.

[attachment deleted by admin]

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

HAPPY2BME

Trump is NO conservative. He’s a self-dealing charlatan and he’s got a lot of fall-for-anything chump types fooled.

–Jim Robinson, founder of Free(ish) Republic (2011)

===========================

FR is going all in to defeat Hillary/Bernie, et al, by supporting our America-first nominee Donald Trump to the hilt.

Very sorry if your favorite candidate did not win the nomination and sorry if you cannot understand or agree with our mission, but those who can’t live with our immediate goal need to either keep it to themselves or sit it out (from FR) for the duration. Anti-Trump activities and NeverTrump trolling and recruiting efforts are not appreciated and are unwelcome on FR….

Our intent is to do whatever it takes to defeat the commies in November and if you do not wish to be part of this effort, please sign off now.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 02:11:32 am by HAPPY2BME »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Frank Cannon

Dig into the article folks. This is more bullshit from the dirtball rape defender Jim Hoft.

Hong Kong Fooey is barely beating Maddow in total numbers and is getting beat by her in the key demo. Add that to Kelly's poor numbers and it shows that rational, normal people are turning off FOX News and all the whack jobs on both sides are watching Maddow and Hong Kong Fooey.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Jim Hoft Oct 14th, 2016 11:42 pm

Hannity is the only FOX cable news show that is ranked number one in both overall ratings and in the coveted age 25-54 age rating demographic.

Megyn Kelly’s show is getting beat by Rachel Maddow at CNBC.

Trump supporters are boycotting her show.… And then turning back to FOX for Hannity.

FOX’s strategy of continuously bashing Donald Trump is now affecting the once all powerful media giant.  People are tuning out Kelly but coming back to FOX for Hannity’s show.

Hannity, as data now proves, is the only cable show on any cable news network that gives Trump a fair shake.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/hannity-only-fox-cable-news-show-to-top-overall-and-25-54-age-demographic/

I'm not even gonna bother to answer you about Hannity giving Trump a fair shake because I call what Hannity's giving Trump something else entirely.

But I think what Fox is doing in promoting Megyn Kelly is looking to the future.  Hannity will be gone after the election and Fox will be trying to regain it's status by going in a different direction. 
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

HAPPY2BME

I'm not even gonna bother to answer you about Hannity giving Trump a fair shake because I call what Hannity's giving Trump something else entirely.

But I think what Fox is doing in promoting Megyn Kelly is looking to the future.  Hannity will be gone after the election and Fox will be trying to regain it's status by going in a different direction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L0k2-kO_yc

Offline Suppressed

Oh, that's hilarious !

He sure has some winners in his corner! LOL!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline DB

Your tag line: "It is no mystery.  We have trusted liars, cheats, swindlers, and manipulators to lead us."

The mystery is why you continue to do it.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Trump is NO conservative. He’s a self-dealing charlatan and he’s got a lot of fall-for-anything chump types fooled.

–Jim Robinson, founder of Free(ish) Republic (2011)

FR is going all in to defeat Hillary/Bernie, et al, by supporting our America-first nominee Donald Trump to the hilt.

Very sorry if your favorite candidate did not win the nomination and sorry if you cannot understand or agree with our mission, but those who can’t live with our immediate goal need to either keep it to themselves or sit it out (from FR) for the duration. Anti-Trump activities and NeverTrump trolling and recruiting efforts are not appreciated and are unwelcome on FR….

Our intent is to do whatever it takes to defeat the commies in November and if you do not wish to be part of this effort, please sign off now.

Ladies and gentlemen, we should thank @HAPPY2BME for providing evidence that JimRob, like Donald Trump, talks out of both sides of his mouth. I think a lot of us would like to have known that before we sent him money, but hey! Happy has kindly reminded us, lest any of us be tempted to believe him if/when he flips back the other way. Fool me once ... and all that jazz.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline DB

Ladies and gentlemen, we should thank @HAPPY2BME for providing evidence that JimRob, like Donald Trump, talks out of both sides of his mouth. I think a lot of us would like to have known that before we sent him money, but hey! Happy has kindly reminded us, lest any of us be tempted to believe him if/when he flips back the other way. Fool me once ... and all that jazz.

Checkout Happy's tag line.

HAPPY2BME

Murdoch’s Louise Mensch: ‘Everyone’ Who Votes Trump is ‘Scum of The Earth’

Former British politician and self proclaimed “committed Republican,” Louise Mensch has taken her opposition to Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump to the next level, declaring “everyone” who plans on voting for him to be “scum of the earth.”

Mensch, who is currently the editor of the Rupert Murdoch funded blog Heat Street.

She then continues with another jibe at Trump voters, saying it’s “cowardly to blame [racism] on Trump and excuse his voters,” before adding that the word “elites” now means “people who aren’t racist.”

She adds that “the gulf between Republicans & Democrats turns out to be be nothing compared to that between decency & hate, patriots and traitors,” the hate and traitors presumably a reference to Trump voters.

As well as editing Heat Street, Mensch also holds the title of ‘Vice President, Creative and Strategy’ at News Corporation, Fox Entertainment’s sister company, which are both owned by conservative media mogul Rupert Murdoch.

It emerged through WikiLeaks this week that Mensch, who describes herself as a “committed Republican,” actually pitched her idea for an advertisement to the Clinton campaign, which she suggested be based on having the first female president, entitled ‘Our Time.’