Author Topic: Trump Supporter CHOKES Protester While Crowd Cheers; Trump APPROVES (VIDEO)  (Read 2856 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Was that a woman that guy just choked and punched?

And what about Trump's response regarding the flag?  She wasn't standing on a flag, carrying one, or even screaming about one? But Trump said that was about disrespecting the flag?

In Trump's mind he is America and the flag.  To disagree with him is to be a traitor to America.

Online AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Too bad people don't condemn politicians like Obama and Clinton who believe, being seconds away from birth, a baby can have her brains sucked out,

Otherwise, known as partial birth abortion.

A procedure that Trump also supported -- until he needed your vote.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Was that a woman that guy just choked and punched?

And what about Trump's response regarding the flag?  She wasn't standing on a flag, carrying one, or even screaming about one? But Trump said that was about disrespecting the flag?

BLM on one side, MAGA on the other, two sides of the same coin it seems.

Might as well get a big arena to put our political enemies in.

Boy ma and pa to the right are getting their WWF high for the night.  Look at those grins!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 04:41:07 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
More proof that Trump supporters are a danger to anyone around them. Again, on video with Trump cheering them on.

Sure seems familiar to anyone that ever cracked open a history book.

Those that don't learn from history...
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Suppressed

More proof that most Trump supporters aren't conservative.

They are just trash.

Meanwhile, Harley"Lady"27 is over at TOS advocating a military coup against the American republic...
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3481028/posts?page=13#13

To: traumer

I think it is becoming time that some military Generals, fired and otherwise, get back into Uniform and go into the Oval Office and take the resident there and put him into Get Mo...NOW!!!
The American People will help, we are just waiting to be asked!!!

13 posted on 10/15/2016, 9:40:32 PM by HarleyLady27
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
She started on the JD early tonight.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline goodwithagun

I love how HarleyHogIQof27 always wants people to do her dirty work or makes excuses like, "If I was there Ida . . ." She reminds me of a white trash Lady Catherine de Bourgh.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Meanwhile, Harley"Lady"27 is over at TOS advocating a military coup against the American republic...
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3481028/posts?page=13#13

That is so scary that people think like that, and nobody challenged her. Living in the US you think we're safe from this crap, nope.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Look at the rest of that website, it is pro-Black Lives Matter, it's pro-Obama, the Abortion King,

Really reflects how people here are mainly liberals and leftists; liberals and leftists that like to accuse others of being prejudiced.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Look at the rest of that website, it is pro-Black Lives Matter, it's pro-Obama, the Abortion King,

Really reflects how people here are mainly liberals and leftists; liberals and leftists that like to accuse others of being prejudiced.

Your projecting again. Youre the one that accuses people of being Hillary supporters and AQ enablers while defending a guy that funded her, violated financial laws with Iran, sexually assaults women because he thinks he has the right of prima nocta, backed off his deportation 'promises' and refuse to back a conservative alternative to Clinton.

Should we get into how just yesterday ANOTHER Trump supporter here was TOd for making stalker threats? Should we get into how one of your fellows pulled the race card when backed into a corner? Should we get into how not a single one of you spoke out against Trump's latest occurrence of standing there and encouraging violence at his rallies?

The only liberals here have their own safe space to congregate in when they arent being caught cold on TOS plotting how they will come here to troll people, so please spare us your impotent justifications.

Offline Vulcan

More proof that most Trump supporters aren't conservative.

They are just trash.

No doubt about it.   Support for lifelong liberal filth like Trump isn't conservative. 

Offline TomSea

This article is a big lie.

From a Black Lives Matter terror supporting website,

What a joke that it is shown, all of these are provocations by the Demon Rats,

Trying to rig elections.

Offline Norm Lenhart

This article is a big lie.

From a Black Lives Matter terror supporting website,

What a joke that it is shown, all of these are provocations by the Demon Rats,

Trying to rig elections.

As many times as you have been caught lying here I don't think your protestations have any credibility.

Offline TomSea

I'm glad all of the Democrat dirty tricks were exposed yesterday, Dems probably stole the last election vs. Romney.

HonestJohn

As many times as you have been caught lying here I don't think your protestations have any credibility.

And it was reported widely, from CNN to the Washington Post.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

That is so scary that people think like that, and nobody challenged her. Living in the US you think we're safe from this crap, nope.

It should also make us glad that people like that aren't in a position to order someone like myself to do that.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!