Author Topic: HERE IT IS=> List of Debunked Groper Allegations by Corrupt Media Against Donald Trump  (Read 4378 times)

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/14/news/donald-trump-jessica-leeds-armrest/

http://www.snopes.com/2016/10/14/did-airliners-have-movable-arm-rests/

Awwwww, poor Rush. I caught a little of his show the other day and he was desperately trying to make the case for Trump's innocence using this argument. He'll be crushed to learn this.

(For the record, I was a loyal dittohead for 25 years. I believed Rush was the real deal. He buckled when his buddy entered the race. His loyalty to conservatism went out the window, and he became a Trump enabler. He's one of the many who will have been exposed for the lightweight he is as regards true conservatism. I will never trust him again.)

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline endicom

Actually, Trump has used words at his public rallies that we can't write here at all or be removed/banned. That's a fact.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/02/26/watch-trump-drop-the-f-bomb-5-times-in-74-seconds/

And what language do you use when we're not watching...hmmm?

Offline DB

And what language do you use when we're not watching...hmmm?

Strawman much? Why don't you try talking like Trump on this forum and see what happens...

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Some of these people defending Trumps boorish behavior would have made good employees of James Carville during Billy Jeff's sexual assault troubles.

They're excellent at slandering the victims.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Strawman much? Why don't you try talking like Trump on this forum and see what happens...

:pop41:

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Donald Trump’s former butler stepped forward to debunk another accuser’s story.

Anthony Senecal said the so-called incident with the People magazine hack “never happened.”
The Palm Beach Post reported:

Donald Trump’s former Mar-a-Lago Butler backed up the Republican nominee for president in denying the billionaire groped a reporter from People magazine.

“No, that never happened. Come on, that’s just bull crap,” said Anthony “Tony” Senecal.

People magazine writer Natasha Stoynoff wrote an essay this week about how she was groped by Trump at Mar-a-Lago during an interview in the early 2000s. She is one of four women to make accusations against Trump of unwanted sexual advances.

The issue has become central to the presidential race since a 2005 hot-mic video surfaced of Trump bragging about using his celebrity to grope women. He has downplayed the incident as “locker-room talk.”

Trump, at his rally in West Palm Beach on Thursday, said he was always in a public place with Stoynoff and denied he ever acted inappropriately.

So Donald Trump has one witness who said the alleged groping never happened. The People magazine writer has NO witnesses.

I will always believe Trump's butler.  You betcha!  (As Sarah Palin might say before Trump sent her back to Alaska... I hope she got whatever he promised her up front)
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
God’s Wrath on Unrighteousness
Romans 1

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Professing to be wise, they became fools, 23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.

24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality,[c] wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving,[d] unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

Matthew 24:24

For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline goodwithagun

I will always believe Trump's butler.  You betcha!  (As Sarah Palin might say before Trump sent her back to Alaska... I hope she got whatever he promised her up front)

I'm convinced her abstinence spokesperson daughter got a new nursery, decorated just like Saddam's . . . err Donald's penthouse.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Democrat Party, historic home of the KKK, promoters of abortion on demand, will stoop to anything.

If folks want to vote for the pro-Islamic, anti-Christian, gun grabbing, pro-Abortion/Same Sex Marriage, War party of Obama and Clinton, that's their right.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 01:16:30 pm by TomSea »

HAPPY2BME

Democrat Party, historic home of the KKK, promoters of abortion on demand, will stoop to anything.

===============================

So will progressive neocon 'republicans.'

We've known the Bush's were progressive neocon 'republican's ever since G.H.W.B. gave his '1000 points of light' and 'New World Order' speeches ONCE ELECTED.  Now he is an open advocate for HRC.

They are proud of it.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
1.) Jessica Leeds
nyt-accuser

Jessica Leeds accused a young Donald Trump of groping her in first class on a flight from Dallas to New York City on Braniff Air in 1979.

Leeds said young multimillionaire Trump lifted the armrest to grope her during the flight.

The armrests on Braniff 727s appear to be stationary, they can’t be raised.

She also used lyrics from the Velvet Underground song to describe the alleged “groping.”

Leeds also said if Trump had kept his hands above the waist she might have been ok with it
…Huh?

Sure they do.  Look at the middle armrest. 

Online Hoodat

You see, if you made up your mind early on to be #NeverTrump, in order to avoid internal dissonance, you jump at every shiny object cast before you by Hillary Clinton's campaign.

I made up my mind early on to be #NeverLiberal.  And Trump made up his mind early on to be #AlwaysLiberal.  If Trump decided to back off his #AlwaysLiberal persona and begin adopting Conservative positions, then he would be taking the first step towards attracting the Conservative vote.  But I don't see that happening, and you don't either.  Trump stated early on that he did not need Conservatives.  So why do you keep trying?

Your candidate supports federal subsidies for the abortion industry.
Your candidate supports a brand new federal entitlement for child care.
Your candidate supports the insurance mandates of Obamacare.
Your candidate supports spending $1 trillion on a new Obama-style shovel-ready 'stimulus' bill.
Your candidate supports higher taxes on the top 1%.
Your candidate supports raising tariffs that would result in higher prices for American consumers.
Your candidate supports touchback amnesty.
Your candidate believes that property rights ultimately reside with the government and not with the citizen.
Your candidate believes that taxpayers should subsidize former students who default on their student loans.
Your candidate takes the stage at a Presidential debate and declares that he agrees with Hillary Clinton.

None of these are Conservative positions.  Yet you support them.  That speaks volumes about you.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

Trump campaign fact check: Armrests in first class seats did move
by Jon Ostrower   @CNNMoney October 14, 2016: 8:47 PM ET

Donald Trump's campaign has cited the immovability of arm rests between first class seats on the old Braniff Airways planes to refute an allegations of a 1979 sexual assault on a woman by the candidate.

But the armrests did move.

Jessica Leeds was among the first women in recent days to accuse Trump of touching them inappropriately. Trump has denied the allegations.

Leeds, now 74, has alleged that about 45 minutes after takeoff on a Braniff International Airways flight from Dallas to a New York area airport, Trump moved the armrest between their first class seats and groped her. She claims the incident occurred in 1979.

Campaign spokeswoman Katrina Pierson refuted Leeds's allegation Wednesday on "CNN Tonight with Don Lemon."

"First class seats have fixed armrests. So what I can tell you if she was groped on a plane, it wasn't by Donald Trump and it certainly wasn't in first class," Pierson said.  . . .

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/14/news/donald-trump-jessica-leeds-armrest/index.html
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline goatprairie

Awwwww, poor Rush. I caught a little of his show the other day and he was desperately trying to make the case for Trump's innocence using this argument. He'll be crushed to learn this.

(For the record, I was a loyal dittohead for 25 years. I believed Rush was the real deal. He buckled when his buddy entered the race. His loyalty to conservatism went out the window, and he became a Trump enabler. He's one of the many who will have been exposed for the lightweight he is as regards true conservatism. I will never trust him again.)
Doesn't matter much if this particular woman was lying.....there are now many others coming out of the woodwork saying the same thing about Trump. Now some of them could be lying (or exaggerating) as well. But all of them?
And we have Trump's own words on tape about what he likes to do to women. That makes it a lot easier to believe the statements by the women who claimed Trump groped them.
Has there been any other Pubbie candidate in memory anybody could cite  alleged to have done what Trump's done? Trump is a walking disaster.

Online mountaineer

Jessica Leeds was involved in a property dispute with Trump in 2008.
The verdict in Rancho Palos Verdes: Don't mess with the Donald
October 30, 2008 | 10:45 am

Iz4vndncDepartment of random property disputes: A Rancho Palos Verdes woman says the Donald Trump organization summarily ended a property dispute by sending a construction crew and bulldozers to rip down and relocate the fence in her backyard.

The homeowner, Jessica Leeds, has property that borders on Trump's golf course development, and had been in negotiations with the Trump organization, which was arguing that her fence was actually in Trump's property ...
Los Angeles Times.

One of the comments to the article (which, not surprisingly, has resurfaced in light of the accusations):
Anne Gross Beal · Colman, South Dakota
There is something very suspicious about her story: flight attendants don't spontaneously offer coach passengers an invitation to sit in first class. I was put in first class in 1979 by a gate agent who noticed I was pregnant and carrying a 19 month old lap baby, but that sort of seat change doesn't occur often.the seat change was the result of an invitation from Trump, or the result of some other problem back in coach. Since her seat in coach remained open she was free to return to it immediately. Why didn't she?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
Jessica Leeds was involved in a property dispute with Trump in 2008.Los Angeles Times.

One of the comments to the article (which, not surprisingly, has resurfaced in light of the accusations):

No. Not the same Jessica Leeds.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,229978.msg1097422.html#msg1097422
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Chosen Daughter

If folks want to vote for the pro-Islamic, anti-Christian, gun grabbing, pro-Abortion/Same Sex Marriage, War party of Obama and Clinton, that's their right.

Trump: Sure I Said My Sister Should be on the Supreme Court, but I Have no Idea What She Believes (VIDEO)

Posted at 5:00 pm on February 15, 2016 by Leon H. Wolf

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/02/15/trump-sure-said-sister-supreme-court-idea-believes/

Trump promotes his sister without knowing that she supports partial birth abortion.  Wow that's a confidence builder.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online mountaineer

Trump promotes his sister without knowing that she supports partial birth abortion.  Wow that's a confidence builder.
He does tend to say things without having a firm grasp of the implications, doesn't he? (That was one of those "to say the least" comments).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Chosen Daughter

He does tend to say things without having a firm grasp of the implications, doesn't he? (That was one of those "to say the least" comments).

He said he didn't know but I think he did.  He was previously pro abortion himself.  I really don't get what Republicans want with Trump.  Pro gay marriage, pro abortion, pro gay rights.........

But even if he didn't know that would not say much for him.  It says exactly what you replied that he doesn't have a firm grasp of the implications.  He doesn't have a clue.  Not even about his own sister. 
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 09:10:43 pm by Chosen Daughter »