Author Topic: It's Not an Election. It's a War.  (Read 21047 times)

Offline Vulcan

Re: It's Not an Election. It's a War.
« Reply #250 on: October 16, 2016, 01:44:47 pm »
Geez... Both Kasich and Rubio were polled as easily beating Clinton in the primaries.  Cruz was a closer call, but still doable.

None of that mattered to the Trump brigades who thought winning the primary was winning the general.

The fact that Trump's negatives were higher than Hillary's and the even clearer fact that he had little if any chance of winning mattered not to the Trump drones.  The lifelong liberal dumbass said he would build a wall and make Mexico pay for it and they swallowed it, hook, line and sinker.

When Hillary wins and begins her destructive agenda for America, these drones will be as responsible for her actions as those who voted for her.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #251 on: October 16, 2016, 01:52:11 pm »
The fact that Trump's negatives were higher than Hillary's and the even clearer fact that he had little if any chance of winning mattered not to the Trump drones.  The lifelong liberal dumbass said he would build a wall and make Mexico pay for it and they swallowed it, hook, line and sinker.

When Hillary wins and begins her destructive agenda for America, these drones will be as responsible for her actions as those who voted for her.

The best thing we can do is get those people out of our lives and away from those we care about. It's not just that they are stupid enough to ignore all the glowing neon warning signs. It's that they would sacrifice the right of women to be secure in their person. Forget the rest of the idiocy. They are defending at all costs, the man that of his own free will, on multiple occasions to national audiences, openly bragged about sexually assaulting women.

They will trade women's rights to remain unmolested for a win by THAT. When the more violent of them attack others at the rallies, they cheer Trump, not call him on not speaking against it. When one of them on web forums like this one start spewing how people will be tracked down with dogs and be 'remembered' for not backing a psychotic, the rest go silent on the matter, only to reemerge spouting the same scripted praises for trump.

If such people are not in fact a danger to those around them, I would like someone to explain to me why that is.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #252 on: October 16, 2016, 01:54:47 pm »
Wouldn't have supported Jeb. The presidency is not a hereditary position.  :shrug:

Right there with you my brother!   :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #253 on: October 16, 2016, 02:06:19 pm »
Right there with you my brother!   :beer:

:beer:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #254 on: October 16, 2016, 02:07:27 pm »
Wouldn't have supported Jeb. The presidency is not a hereditary position.  :shrug:

I reckon he knows that now.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #255 on: October 16, 2016, 02:09:37 pm »
I reckon he knows that now.

I reckon you are right about that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #256 on: October 16, 2016, 02:20:10 pm »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online roamer_1

« Reply #257 on: October 16, 2016, 02:56:20 pm »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #258 on: October 16, 2016, 03:59:16 pm »
Once again - read the Wikileak-ed email from the Clinton campaign insiders - they specifically call out Trump as being the candidate they wanted because they could beat him. There's a mention of Cruz there too, saying something along the lines of "even that loser might be able to beat her".

So they had this dump on Trump ready to dump on Trump when it looked like hillary's campaign was in the dump.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #259 on: October 16, 2016, 04:06:02 pm »
So they had this dump on Trump ready to dump on Trump when it looked like hillary's campaign was in the dump.

I'd venture to say even earlier than that.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #260 on: October 16, 2016, 04:45:14 pm »

And who was the Hillary-beater in that pack of candidates? A name, please. Or any number of names. A name or names, please.
You can't be serious. Rubio (not my first four choices) would be ahead of Hillary by about ten points. Rubio is a little too moderate on some issues, but he has the bona fides in general, doesn't have Trump's baggage, and  is photogenic.  Plus, many undecideds would want to vote for the first Hispanic.