General Category > Editorial/Opinion/Blogs

‘After TWENTY years of defending these guys, I’M DONE!!’ – Dana Perino

<< < (2/17) > >>

sinkspur:

POLITICOVerified account
‏@politico
.@realDonaldTrump: "When [@HillaryClinton] walked in front of me, believe me, I wasn't impressed"

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: RAT Patrol on October 14, 2016, 11:42:24 pm ---It is just unbelievable the lengths some will go to to defend Trump.  The man is all about do as he says, not as he does...that he is the greatest thing ever starting NOW (like a person who restarts a diet every day)....that what he has said is not what he has said....that all criticism about him are lies even when it is right there on tape (starting with Cruz criticisms)....on and on.  What a disaster.  It is bad enough to see the nominee implode.  But here nearly everyone wants to implode with him.

--- End quote ---
When Cruz stated that the candidate is the leader of his campaign, he sets the tone of that campaign, and the expected behaviour of his supporters by his own words and actions, (after saying street protesters were responsible for their own actions), the Trump campaign turned on Cruz with the lie that Cruz had blamed rioters in the street on Trump.

Funny thing was, Cruz spoke in generalities, and never said Trump's name.

Just one of many revealing incidents for those who were paying attention to Trump and his camp followers.

Longmire:
@Smokin Joe

So you think Cruz wasn't talking about Trump when he appeared minutes after Trump cancelled his rally in Chicago and said this?  :nono:

“I think a campaign bears responsibility for creating an environment, when the candidate urges supporters to engage in physical violence–to punch people in the face. The predictable consequence of that is that it escalates and today is unlikely to be the last such instance”

DB:

--- Quote from: Longmire on October 15, 2016, 03:06:58 am ---@Smokin Joe

So you think Cruz wasn't talking about Trump when he appeared minutes after Trump cancelled his rally in Chicago and said this?  :nono:

“I think a campaign bears responsibility for creating an environment, when the candidate urges supporters to engage in physical violence–to punch people in the face. The predictable consequence of that is that it escalates and today is unlikely to be the last such instance”

--- End quote ---

He was referring to the candidate that said to "punch them in the face" and "I'll pay your legal bills". That's the guy.

AllThatJazzZ:

--- Quote from: RAT Patrol on October 14, 2016, 11:42:24 pm ---It is just unbelievable the lengths some will go to to defend Trump.  The man is all about do as he says, not as he does...that he is the greatest thing ever starting NOW (like a person who restarts a diet every day)....that what he has said is not what he has said....that all criticism about him are lies even when it is right there on tape (starting with Cruz criticisms)....on and on.  What a disaster.  It is bad enough to see the nominee implode.  But here nearly everyone wants to implode with him.

--- End quote ---

There are so many aspects of this whole debacle that cause me to view Trump and all his followers in the light of a Nicolae Carpathia. You didn't see what you saw. You didn't hear what you heard. All the truth you need is what The Trump has spoken. And if he did shoot someone on Fifth Avenue, it didn't happen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version