Author Topic: Donald Trump’s Campaign Just Did The Dumbest Thing in Campaign 2016  (Read 5965 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: Donald Trump’s Campaign Just Did The Dumbest Thing in Campaign 2016
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2016, 10:59:42 am »
Erickson is filth and yet TomSea doesn't see any problem at all with Trump. Trump is as pure and clean as the wind-driven snow. Trump didn't even lose his innocence until the media assaulted him last week....

:silly: :silly:

I am just shocked . Poor Donald. He was just innocently sexually assaulting people by his own admission and minding his own business. To have his innocence stripped from him so horribly is just awful!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2016, 11:25:55 am »
I am just shocked . Poor Donald. He was just innocently sexually assaulting people by his own admission and minding his own business. To have his innocence stripped from him so horribly is just awful!

The meme of someone having no self control has now been cemented into place.  Game Over.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2016, 11:37:51 am »
The meme of someone having no self control has now been cemented into place.  Game Over.

Indeed. He's the Joe Isuzu of that one for sure.

Whats entertaining as hell is how his followers are also getting a meme of their own to match. I frequent some of the gaming forums that deal in high end computer hardware (generally older people that can afford it) and whenever this election comes up there's two things that invariably happen. Someone will say something like "Whats wrong with Americans?" and the (there's always one) Trump supporter proceeds to get buried by everyone after his scripted style Trump promotion.

I'd say about half of the people there are American and half of that right wing conservative types. The same holds true for the normal forums that are more millennial in makeup except they have a decidedly more liberal bias. But the best part is they usually end up attacking the Trumpbots FROM THE RIGHT as far as positions go.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 11:39:19 am by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2016, 11:59:55 am »
Not only no self control, no self awareness, but feels endowed by his wealth to be immune from criticism.
Easily slimes everyone and anyone with whom he disagrees and then whines insufferably when he is the target of complaints.

geronl

« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2016, 12:18:13 pm »
Not only no self control, no self awareness, but feels endowed by his wealth to be immune from criticism.
Easily slimes everyone and anyone with whom he disagrees and then whines insufferably when he is the target of complaints.

It's all so unfair that a lecherous liberal billionaire might have to answer for his past when running for high office...  :tongue2:

"Don't you know who I am..." is supposed to be used to subdue defensive women when they react negatively to having their kitties grabbbed, now he has to use it to tell people to shut up about his own words...

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2016, 08:28:32 pm »
Norm was also right. If being right makes me an bleep, so be it. I'm perfectly comfortable with that.

Norm however isn't alone. Quite a few of us assholes have been warning of exactly the things that happened while being told we were idiots by 'know betters'. Next time, listen to the assholes and we collestively won't continue making the same mistakes over and over, one election after another and end up with 'Fathers of three' trying to justify why they chase their tails eternally.

I edited my post, and I apologize for the invective.  You're correct that Trump sucks and I agree with that.  My disagreement is in the way you condemned WTF for coming to the party late.  There a quite a few idiots who will be voting Trump in November ( I'm guessing around 40 million ) and since the sanctimonious condemnation by Trump fans was a contributing factor in my choice to not vote for Trump, I'd hate for it to be a factor in other people choosing to defend Trump.

Offline DB

« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2016, 08:34:11 pm »
I edited my post, and I apologize for the invective.  You're correct that Trump sucks and I agree with that.  My disagreement is in the way you condemned WTF for coming to the party late.  There a quite a few idiots who will be voting Trump in November ( I'm guessing around 40 million ) and since the sanctimonious condemnation by Trump fans was a contributing factor in my choice to not vote for Trump, I'd hate for it to be a factor in other people choosing to defend Trump.

I updated my quote of yours up thread to match the latest.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2016, 09:25:46 pm »

I did so for one reason. I'm tired of fighting for conservative beliefs election after election, only to hear the same excuses from people. Then, when they turn, people expect that all their past statements simply vanish into the 'forgotten' hole.

In the case of Trump (and really any pol) they are the vary same person the day a person switches as the day before. The evidence, whatever it many be that made them (EDIT the former supporter)switch was there all along but no matter how many people tried, they refused to hear it and tied up a lot of people trying to make them see the light that would have been far more productive had that person not stubbornly refused to begin with.

Now you can say that all people come to truth in their own time and in their own way and I would agree with that. Which is why I basically gave one "I told you so" and dropped it. IMO, that's not an extreme or out of line thing to do. Annoying? Yup. Assholey, Completely. But not without reason and not unjustified.

For myself, if someone seems like they are really thinking about the issues and not just going Trump worshiper, I'll spend a lot of time arguing with them because if they are thinking about the situation to argue their points rationally, They can ultimately be persuaded. The True believers just get mocked openly and often.

I don't for a second think I'm the smartest guy in any room I walk into. I've been wrong, admitted it and will surely be wrong again. But with Trump, I know I'm right on this one. Everything I know as a conservative, everything I read, all of it point to that conclusion. So I'm going to fight for that belief unapologeticly.

I know I'm abrasive. It's intentional. I think sometimes people need reality shoved in their faces hard. And I also know that it doesn't make me a lot of friends. But thats just the way it is.

If I'm wrong, I'm sure I'll get slapped down hard by many, I'll deserve it and have no issue taking my licks because of it. I will learn from the mistake. But ultimately, we are arguing politics on a political forum with strangers and thats the lions den. It's gonna be ugly one way or another because we all have strong opinions.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 09:27:02 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2016, 10:07:47 pm »
It's gonna be ugly one way or another because we all have strong opinions.
agreed.