Author Topic: Donald Trump’s Campaign Just Did The Dumbest Thing in Campaign 2016  (Read 5929 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Donald Trump’s Campaign Just Did The Dumbest Thing in Campaign 2016
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2016, 05:25:23 am »
Hmmm. I wonder why the Trumpettes aren't commenting on this thread.

Oh, yeah - they are in their safe space echo chamber.

(For the record, I'll be kicked off the threads over there, but they won't get kicked off the threads here. Kinda puts things in perspective about Trump acolytes, doesn't it?)

It really does and the same goes for Free Republic.  Little trumpers can't handle the truth.

About whether Trump is dumb or not, I think he is quite dumb.  Look at his vocabulary and his inability to craft coherent sentences.

Look at all the things he gets confused about or doesn't know.

I think it's been pretty much established that Trump was not the successful businessman he claimed to be.  His history in business is dominated by failures, cheating, lawsuits and bankruptcies.

No.  He's dumb. He's a dummie.

I think there's been a practice for the trumpers to send down a designated hitter to pimp for Trump on the politics site.  That person then disappears to rest for a few days and they send down someone else.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2016, 12:04:10 pm »
Every time I feel like I want to support this idiot he pulls the rug out from under me.

Still speechless from all these self-inflicted wounds.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2016, 12:09:14 pm »
What makes you think they have any money?

The party must be broke.  It keeps trying to hit me up for a donation.  I get six or seven mail solicitations a week. 

debrawiest

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2016, 12:13:30 pm »
It's all over but the crying...

And that, my friend, will be EPIC. 

• Technical
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2016, 12:15:32 pm »
And that, my friend, will be EPIC.

I'm actually crying feeling that I was suckered into possibly voting for this idiot.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2016, 12:18:46 pm »

I'm actually crying feeling that I was suckered into possibly voting for this idiot.

Yea if only most of the forum had tried to warn you...and warn you...and warn you...and warn you...

But there was no way you could have known!

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2016, 12:24:19 pm »
Every time I feel like I want to support this idiot he pulls the rug out from under me.

Still speechless from all these self-inflicted wounds.

Stuff like this is making me reconsider voter for Trump.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

• Technical
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2016, 12:39:47 pm »

Stuff like this is making me reconsider voter for Trump.

We're charlie brown, he's lucy. And I think I've just about had it.

Hope Hillary wins every EC there is.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2016, 01:24:35 pm »
Pains me to say this but if this election is close and Hillary ends up with the win, Trump and Trumpizm does not go away Nov 9th. It will have a tremendous impact on the survivability of Conservatism.  The Tweets will come from Trump how the election was stolen, ànd how Republicans stabbed him in the back. IF Trump goes down in a Hillary landslide  like  many of us said he would, then I would hope Trumpizm dies and we can start rebuilding Conservatism.

Not advising anyone to vote for Hillary, and I'm certainly not, but I think this is something to watch.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2016, 01:28:42 pm »

We're charlie brown, he's lucy. And I think I've just about had it.

We warned the Trump Die hard that stuff like this was going to happen.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2016, 01:46:13 pm »
Pains me to say this but if this election is close and Hillary ends up with the win, Trump and Trumpizm does not go away Nov 9th. It will have a tremendous impact on the survivability of Conservatism.  The Tweets will come from Trump how the election was stolen, ànd how Republicans stabbed him in the back. IF Trump goes down in a Hillary landslide  like  many of us said he would, then I would hope Trumpizm dies and we can start rebuilding Conservatism.

Not advising anyone to vote for Hillary, and I'm certainly not, but I think this is something to watch.

Conservatism cannot be rebuilt as long as it is filled with liberals putting lesser evil voting ahead of principle. They either need to be purged from the movement or we need to walk away with conservative principles intact and simply rename the movement to rid ourselves of the association with Trump's stench.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2016, 05:12:02 pm »
Funny thing about that, they come out on raids from time to time.
No amount of killing the messengers changed reality over at TOS, and it won't elsewhere, either.

It is nice to be on one of the few forums that aren't all in for the Orange Glorious.
I've checked out Lucianne.com as well. That site is also a Trump bastion...although there are a few anti-Trumpsters, and Lucianne Goldberg doesn't kick them out for being dissenters.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2016, 05:17:13 pm »

I know the chances are that Trump would not be quite as bad as Hillary....and I've sworn to vote for the lesser of two evils.
But I've never had to consider voting for such a repulsive creep/ignoramus as Trump. I can rationalize Hillary will really hurt the country (and she will), but Trump is so awful I'd feel bad Nov. 9 whether he wins or not. He is that horrible.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2016, 06:13:12 pm »
Now I heard they have a 2nd witness for the airplane, where will Eric Erickson cry in his beer next?

8888crybaby

• Technical
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2016, 08:47:29 pm »
Now I heard they have a 2nd witness for the airplane, where will Eric Erickson cry in his beer next?

8888crybaby

Ok?

Could someone post the "Well... we're waiting" meme from Caddyshack?

• Technical
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2016, 08:51:00 pm »
The thing is TomSea, is this first witness is an obvious grifter, a nutjob who either is actually a pedophile or wants people to think he's a pedophile (as if that is any better). And if the Trump campaign had maybe spent 30 seconds vetting him (ya' know like Googling his name or something), then they may have realized that?

Just makes the Trump campaign seem like amateur hour.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2016, 08:52:44 pm »
I seriously doubt Trump would cheat on his daughter with the hag on that plane.  I mean have you seen her dog face?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2016, 07:37:59 am »
I seriously doubt Trump would cheat on his daughter with the hag on that plane.  I mean have you seen her dog face?
Hmmmm. I see what you did there... :laugh:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2016, 09:02:22 am »
Yea if only most of the forum had tried to warn you...and warn you...and warn you...and warn you...

But there was no way you could have known!

@Weird Tolkienish Figure @Norm Lenhart

I wish I had responded before Norm.  Norm is being a jerk.  Norm is certain he is right because he never questions his brilliance.  Me?  I know I'm not that smart.  Nobody gave me a user manual as a citizen, or a father, or a human.  I question and doubt my every move.

I can't tell you how to choose our future president.  I detest Hitlery and Trump.  I see your post and I want to cry with you.  How could the voters have saddled us with this Sophie's choice?

I have voted GOP for 30 years.  I am numb from the thought of not voting against Hitlery, and yet here I am explaining why, at best I will vote 3rd party, and if the trend continues, I may vote fore Hitlery.

I am a father of 3 children.  I do not trust Hitlery to defend our nation, but I fear Trump, who I believe has never read our Constitution, and would not follow it if he understood it. 

I don't claim to know the answers, I only know what feels right to me...and god damn it I have been wrong about so much in this last 2 years I'm not sure which way is up.

Whatever you choose, don't let the people who are sure of themselves push you.  Jim Jones, and David Koresh were sure of themselves.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 08:20:59 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2016, 09:37:53 am »

I wish I had responded before Norm.  Norm is an a$$hole.  Norm is certain he is right because he never questions his brilliance.  Me?  I know I'm not that smart.  Nobody gave me a user manual as a citizen, or a father, or a human.  I question and doubt my every move.

I can't tell you how to choose our future president.  I detest Hitlery and Trump.  I see your post and I want to cry with you.  How could the voters have saddled us with this Sophie's choice?

I have voted GOP for 30 years.  I am numb from the thought of not voting against Hitlery, and yet here I am explaining why, at best I will vote 3rd party, and if the trend continues, I may vote fore Hitlery.

I am a father of 3 children.  I do not trust Hitlery to defend our nation, but I fear Trump, who I believe has never read our Constitution, and would not follow it if he understood it. 

I don't claim to know the answers, I only know what feels right to me...and god damn it I have been wrong about so much in this last 2 years I'm not sure which way is up.

Whatever you choose, don't let the people who are sure of themselves push you.  Jim Jones, and David Koresh were sure of themselves.

Norm was also right. If being right makes me an bleep, so be it. I'm perfectly comfortable with that.

Norm however isn't alone. Quite a few of us assholes have been warning of exactly the things that happened while being told we were idiots by 'know betters'. Next time, listen to the assholes and we collestively won't continue making the same mistakes over and over, one election after another and end up with 'Fathers of three' trying to justify why they chase their tails eternally.

Offline DB

« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2016, 09:50:55 am »

I wish I had responded before Norm.  Norm is being a jerk.  Norm is certain he is right because he never questions his brilliance.  Me?  I know I'm not that smart.  Nobody gave me a user manual as a citizen, or a father, or a human.  I question and doubt my every move.

I have the "luxury" of living in California. Meaning it won't be close and my vote means zip as far as the outcome no matter who I vote for. For me the election is already lost. None of us can be held accountable or should feel responsible for what we have no control over. The only thing to do is plan to survive what's coming. As far as Trump and Hillary go, yes I'm confident both are evil corrupt people that have no business near the levers of power. Neither's word is worth squat. They've both lied repeated and blatantly to our faces and have been perfectly happy to falsely destroy others to further themselves. It is what it is.

It comes down to what you are willing to tie your name to which is the only thing left either of us really have any control of at this point in this election.

Obviously, just my opinion...

« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 08:32:33 pm by DB »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2016, 10:39:22 am »
This Brit was on Judge Jeannine, it's idiot Trump hating fillth like Erickson that have to rant about this.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2016, 10:42:40 am »
This Brit was on Judge Jeannine, it's idiot Trump hating fillth like Erickson that have to rant about this.

"Trump hating filth?" This from the person who regularly cries like a spoiled child about name calling?

Oh Irony...

geronl

« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2016, 10:47:10 am »

8888crybaby

The first witness being a complete fraud doesn't exactly lend any credence to his defense

geronl

« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2016, 10:49:00 am »
"Trump hating filth?" This from the person who regularly cries like a spoiled child about name calling?

Oh Irony...

Erickson is filth and yet TomSea doesn't see any problem at all with Trump. Trump is as pure and clean as the wind-driven snow. Trump didn't even lose his innocence until the media assaulted him last week....

:silly: :silly: