Author Topic: Kerry: To Avoid 'Islamic' or 'State,' Call ISIS 'World's Most Evil Terrorist Group'  (Read 207 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Kerry: To Avoid 'Islamic' or 'State,' Call ISIS 'World's Most Evil Terrorist Group'

By Bridget Johnson October 11, 2016

Secretary of State John Kerry suggested referring to ISIS as "the world's most evil terrorist group" so as to not use the acronym references to "Islamic" or "State."

Kerry noted at the Virtuous Circle Conference on Monday in Silicon Valley that he "rarely" uses the terms "ISIS" or "ISIL" at all.

"I've been on a lot of campaigns to get everybody to say "Daesh" because it's a pejorative in Arabic -- the initials -- and I haven't won that campaign at all," he added.

Read More At: https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2016/10/11/kerry-to-avoid-islamic-or-state-call-isis-worlds-most-evil-terrorist-group/

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Daesh...

But their true name is ISIL...the Levant whose goal is to eradicate Israel and unify the entire ME under the ISIL banner.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Just_Victor

I thought they were called the "Junior Varsity."
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.