Author Topic: Pence says Trump campaign will release evidence 'before the day is out' to prove groping accusers are lying  (Read 13182 times)

Offline endicom

@endicom

Well?  Do you?  Do you think he asked them if he could grab their crotches when he didn't ask if he could kiss them?  What groper does that?

Who do you think he groped? Who?

And why did the former prosecutor, Giuliani, admit it was indeed sexual assault?

Giuliani was being probed for some telling sound bite and offhandedly gave one. That's inevitable when the press presses on relentlessly.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I don't know and I don't care, IMHO Giuliani is mistaken.

What I care about is stopping Hillary from destroying the country and probably starting ww3.  At this point only Trump can prevent Hillary from taking office and that to me is much more important than some 11 year old private trash talking between two guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv3fT1hBJHA

Offline Norm Lenhart

Russia has installed in Syria its' most advanced anti-air system the s-400.
Think about that when you decide not to vote for Trump.

I have. In depth. So in addition to destroying this country with your failed attempt to elect a liberal, you'll also share responsibility for destroying the planet as well. The actions of Trump supporters trashing the conservative that could have easily beaten Hillary will have resulted in predictable consequences.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
While I have been saying the same as Ann I'll just quote her for you

Trump said: "When you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the bleep. You can do any of that. (Laughter.)" Journalists turned this into "sexual assault" by being literal on the "grab" part, non-figurative on the "you" part -- and on the "they let you do it" part? Stone, cold deaf.

If "they let you do it," it's not an assault.
[/b]

The “they let you do it” does not necessarily imply it was consensual nor that they were asking for it or that they were welcoming it.

I am not equating that Trump has been accused of doing, or admitted to doing by his very own words - the kissing and groping, to rape (although unwanted, un-consensual kissing and groping is sexual assault), I would however point out that there was a time when, and still may be the opinion or attitude of some, that if a woman who was raped and did not fight back hard enough; if she didn’t kick, bite, scratch, scream loud enough, if she didn’t inflict any wounds on him or have defensive wounds herself, even if a knife was being held at her throat or she knew her attacker, then it may not have been rape or “rape-rape” and perhaps she was enjoying it.

However, there seems to be same type of attitude being applied here by some in this case.

There are sadly some men who think their money, power and fame or that they are the “boss”, and knowing that a woman might need her job, gives them card blanche for this type of behavior.  And what is some sales rep or a receptionist or a beauty pageant contestant going to do about it? Especially when someone like Trump is known for siccing his attorneys on anyone who says anything negative about him.

FWIW, I once had a boss who, while not rich nor famous, tried to put the moves on me.  He came up behind me while I was sitting at my desk working. He said to me that I “looked tense and stressed” and before I knew it he was rubbing my neck and shoulders, then his hands started creeping toward my breasts and he leaned in and whispered in my ear, “You like this don’t you?” and then he started grinding his pelvis against my upper back.

I spun my chair around and told him that if he ever did that again, ever laid a hand on me again, that I’d put my knee so hard and far up his junk that his balls would come shooting out his nose.  And I said it loudly enough that one of the inside sales guys whose desk was just outside of my office, came in. My boss laughed it off and said, “Geez. I was just joking around. I didn’t take you for one of those “feminist” types”.

But he was shocked. I’m pretty sure he’d done this sort of thing before but was unaccustomed to not getting his way or a woman standing up to him like that.  I’d heard him talk about his “women” - his “bimbos” - his side business was as a photographer and modeling agent and by “photographer” I mean nude and semi-nude and by “models” - they weren’t trying to get into Vogue but more like Playboy or Penthouse. And also the crude and demeaning comments he made about women, the x-rated jokes that sometimes got so bad that even the other guys in the office blushed.

And FWIW, he was married with two young children and his wife worked in the office a couple of hours a week, but wasn’t there that day. And he also knew I was married and in fact he knew my husband. 

I debated whether I should since he was a vendor to the general contracting company my husband worked for, but I told my husband what had happened when I got home and he was pissed to put it mildly. But I convinced him not to go punch him in the face because we needed my income and that I would look for another job ASAP.  And the boss/owner of the company didn’t fire me but made my life a living Hell for the next couple of weeks until I found another job and gave my notice.

Ann conveniently ignores the “You can do anything” part. The operative word being “ANYTHING”.

She also conveniently ignores the “I'm automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait” part.

And as to Ann Coulter, she once seemed to be a “conservative” but over the years, well not so much. She showed her true colors when she posted this, among other things including aligning herself with the worst and most extreme of the Alt-Right:

So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Silver Pines

I don't know and I don't care, IMHO Giuliani is mistaken.

@jpsb, explain that, please.  Explain why a prosecutor does not understand the definition of sexual abuse, but you do.

You are abandoning your very reason out of sheer panic, and you know it. 

What I care about is stopping Hillary from destroying the country and probably starting ww3.  At this point only Trump can prevent Hillary from taking office and that to me is much more important than some 11 year old private trash talking between two guys.

Yes, I understand that some of you conservative men have come to the conclusion that sexual abuse of women isn't important, and that all of your lip service about honoring and respecting and protecting women was just that.  You've thrown women under the bus, and I for one won't be defending conservative men anymore.  I'm sorry I ever wasted my breath.

I've never in my life witnessed adults cowering in such craven fear of a corrupt old woman.

Silver Pines

Who do you think he groped? Who?

@endicom

What are you even talking about?  Trump admitted to it and now they're coming out of the woodwork, just like we predicted months ago when those of us who know Trump's nature and his past tried to warn you away from nominating him. 

Giuliani was being probed for some telling sound bite and offhandedly gave one. That's inevitable when the press presses on relentlessly.

So in other words, you're the second person on this thread who thinks Giuliani isn't capable of navigating a TV interview---a man who was mayor of New York and who lived in front of the TV cameras after 9-11.  And you think he would be so flustered or stupid that he would identify Trump's behavior as sexual assault when it wasn't.

But I'll bet if he were being pressed by some talking head and he gave a response that flattered Trump, you wouldn't think it was "offhanded."  It would be gospel truth.

You folks are twisting yourselves into pretzels to defend the indefensible.  It's shameless and pathetic.

Online roamer_1

I'm hoping Trump blows this off entirely at the next debate and goes right to his policy proposals with a positive vision for the country.

LOL! Yeah right... Like that's gonna happen.

geronl

geronl

The idea that there is some bit of evidence that all of the women are lying is absurd. Their stories all took place at different times and places.

Offline dfwgator

I have. In depth. So in addition to destroying this country with your failed attempt to elect a liberal, you'll also share responsibility for destroying the planet as well. The actions of Trump supporters trashing the conservative that could have easily beaten Hillary will have resulted in predictable consequences.

Is it the voters fault that (insert Republican candidate here) couldn't make the sale?

Offline endicom

@endicom

What are you even talking about?  Trump admitted to it and now they're coming out of the woodwork, just like we predicted months ago when those of us who know Trump's nature and his past tried to warn you away from nominating him.

He didn't admit to groping, he admitted to talking scat.

I didn't nominate anyone.

I've not known conservatives to use your tactics. Only leftists. 

So in other words, you're the second person on this thread who thinks Giuliani isn't capable of navigating a TV interview---a man who was mayor of New York and who lived in front of the TV cameras after 9-11.  And you think he would be so flustered or stupid that he would identify Trump's behavior as sexual assault when it wasn't.

Are you Barbara Walters? You loaded that with your dishonest narrative, claiming it to be my thoughts. Lefty, lefty, lefty.

But I'll bet if he were being pressed by some talking head and he gave a response that flattered Trump, you wouldn't think it was "offhanded."  It would be gospel truth.

Again you attempt to attribute to me your narrative.

You folks are twisting yourselves into pretzels to defend the indefensible.  It's shameless and pathetic.

A conservative would not see "You folks" but individuals.

Silver Pines

Exactly the right word.

@roamer_1

Thank you.  Look at this little clip.  Trump says of the woman on the plane, "she would not be my first choice."

Kind of a strange thing to say, isn't it?  If I were going to assault someone, it wouldn't be with her...?

https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/787004804761616385

Offline Norm Lenhart

Is it the voters fault that (insert Republican candidate here) couldn't make the sale?

Look at the 'voters' in question. The got distracted by shiny objec...OHLOOKSQUIRRELL!!!

Cruz made the offer. Trump went fully left to obsfucate the purchase, the GOP gave their all to close the register and the media broadcast the store would be closed until further notice/all sales cancelled. So yes. It's ENTIRELY the fault of the voters for not doing the one job they have in an election. Electing the best person to lead the country.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Are you Barbara Walters? You loaded that with your dishonest narrative, claiming it to be my thoughts. Lefty, lefty, lefty.

You arent individuals. You are a hive minds spreaing the same talking points, making the same excuses and empowering a liberal through collective action.

Online corbe

His campaign better get in gear, because at this rate, they'll be 5 more women come forward by the 'end of the day'.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Axel

LOL! Yeah right... Like that's gonna happen.

I didn't say it would, did I? Reading comprehension is a valuable skill.

"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Offline endicom

You arent individuals. You are a hive minds spreaing the same talking points, making the same excuses and empowering a liberal through collective action.

I've spoken no talking points, made any excuses or empowered anyone. You are mindlessly repeating what you've read.

Offline rodamala

Russia has installed in Syria its' most advanced anti-air system the s-400.

The S-400 system is capable of seeing, targeting and taking out any aircraft in our inventory. Off the coast of Syria the US Navy has equally capable anti-air systems.

Hillary wants to impose a no fly zone over Syria. Russia is currently conducting air operations over Syria at the request of the government of Syria. So the US and it's NATO allies declare a "No Fly Zone" over Syria, Russia ignores it, the US Navy downs a Russian war plane, a Russia missile launched from the black sea takes out the the US ship that took out the Russian war plane, the US Navy launches an attack on the Russian fleet in the black sea and it's game on global thermal nuclear war. Think about that when you decide not to vote for Trump.

Nuclear war 'IMMINENT' as Russia tells citizens to find out where the closest bunkers are

At this point, I'm ready for rapture.  Bring it.

Offline Norm Lenhart

I've spoken no talking points, made any excuses or empowered anyone. You are mindlessly repeating what you've read.
What I've read is your posts for some time. You always make excuses for Trump's actions and that is empowering him. You want him elected and are posting to get him votes. Deal with it. Or not. But it doesn't change the truth of it.

Wingnut

Trump campaign will release evidence 'before the day is out' to prove groping accusers...

Any news yet?  The lion's are crouching in the tall grass. The gazelle's are sniffing the air.  There is an awful stillness before the strike as we wait in anticipation.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Trump campaign will release evidence 'before the day is out' to prove groping accusers...

Any news yet?  The lion's are crouching in the tall grass. The gazelle's are sniffing the air.  There is an awful stillness before the strike as we wait in anticipation.

MUFASA!

Ooooohhhhhh....

Do it again!

MUuuuu.....FASAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Offline sinkspur

Good thing Mike Pence isn't part of the Trump campaign:

Sopan DebVerified account
‏@SopanDeb
NEW: Hope Hicks on evidence Pence mentioned: "I didn't say that. Governor Pence did. I will let you know when we have more information."
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Rivergirl

Pence in his inimitable backstabbing fashion, didn't say exactly WHICH day.

Silver Pines

@endicom

"I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the bleep. You can do anything."

You didn't vote for Trump in the primaries?  Then I congratulate you.  Sincerely.

What tactics are those?  Reminding you of the words that came out of someone's mouth?

As for leftist tactics, think back twenty years or so and you might recall they were the ones huffing that morals and character didn't matter, it was just sex, etc.  We've become what we hate.

What's happening is that you're openly denying reality and then namecalling because you can't twist those facts to suit you.

Your accusations of "lefty" are nothing but projection because you're well aware of what you're up to.

What is my narrative, exactly?

Conservatives never use the plural tense?  When did that happen?