Author Topic: Pence says Trump campaign will release evidence 'before the day is out' to prove groping accusers are lying  (Read 13189 times)

Online Hoodat

Every serious candidate except Trump and Carson was owned lock stock and barrel by the uniparty.

I'll take the candidate who called Mitch McConnell a liar on the Senate floor any day over the candidate who calls himself a deal maker and then cedes even more power to the RNC at the Convention.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

geronl

Funny how none of this was ever a story until the last 2 weeks.

It was always a story in New York.

geronl

You know a big media look at how Trump tried to pursue Princess Diana is coming

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
He chased Selina Scott hard enough (ex news anchor in the UK, looked a lot like Princess Diana).

Is it just me or does anyone else feel slightly sorry for Pence? I'm trying to think of the last time a VP candidate was so thoroughly and frequently hung out to dry by his top of ticket partner.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline DB

He chased Selina Scott hard enough (ex news anchor in the UK, looked a lot like Princess Diana).

Is it just me or does anyone else feel slightly sorry for Pence? I'm trying to think of the last time a VP candidate was so thoroughly and frequently hung out to dry by his top of ticket partner.

No one made him join the circus.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
You got a problem with screening for beast, cervical cancer?
Planned Parenthood doesn't do that.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Yup you win. Yall are going to elect Hillary, I hope you are happy.
Wow I never knew we had that kind of power. I need to work on my evil sith lord laugh.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour