Author Topic: Iran’s Islamic Tortures: 'They Brutally Stabbed Me' - Front Page Mag  (Read 167 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Iran’s Islamic Tortures: 'They Brutally Stabbed Me'

Iranian prisoners speak out against the Mullahs' medieval human rights abuses.

The Iranian regime’s advocates in the West are not only negotiating and dealing with a country that is ranked highest in the world when it comes to carrying out executions, but they are also defending a regime that is currently conducting the most sadistic methods of torture in modern history.

Recent revelations by Ajab Gol Nour Zehi, a Baluch prisoner and resident of Iranshahr in the Sistan and Baluchistan province, shed light on some of these horrific medieval penal practices currently being imposed on prisoners by Iranian government agents.

Gol Nour Zehi states that

They ruthlessly subjected me to beating with cables on the head and face and back such that after nearly one and half years the signs of the flogging with cables can be seen on my body...In the first 20 days of arrest, every day a number of officers with guns hung me and at the same time beat me (with cable and rifle butts) for several hours. The beatings with rifle butts resulted in fracture of tibia in my legs and created a hole in it to an extent that a finger can be placed inside it. The traces of fractures are still present in my legs…. They brutally stabbed me on the soles of my feet and left side of the abdomen, near the bladder, and severely wounded me such that the signs of the wounds on my body are still present and obvious.

Read More At: http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/264472/irans-islamic-tortures-they-brutally-stabbed-me-dr-majid-rafizadeh