Author Topic: Donald Trump Called Deaf ‘Apprentice’ Marlee Matlin ‘Retarded  (Read 1803 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Donald Trump Called Deaf ‘Apprentice’ Marlee Matlin ‘Retarded
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2016, 07:20:55 am »
Trump is an infected wound.  He keeps oozing.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online DB

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2016, 08:01:26 am »
All that crap aside, the reality is one of these two will be president. Isn't it a good idea to begin considering what might happen in each respective administration? Question directed to no one in particular.

Fully realizing there will be many more similarities than differences. Still, there will be differences.

It is possible that a really sh*tty situation could get worse.

If you pick one, to some degree you own what they do. At least Hillary I can oppose.

Bush gave us Obama, I believe Trump will give us far worse, where no Republican will be elected President for a long, long time. It is debatable now if the Republican brand is too tainted to recover. Trump will seal the deal. Trump is making many of the leftest claims about conservatives appear true. Never mind Trump is no conservative. Give him 4 years and what is left of the party will be a sick joke - if it isn't already.

That's what I believe anyway.

geronl

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2016, 12:16:52 pm »
All that crap aside, the reality is one of these two will be president. Isn't it a good idea to begin considering what might happen in each respective administration?

nothing good, either way

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2016, 12:19:43 pm »
I always knew Trump was a moron but I always thought he'd be better than Hillary. Until yesterday that is.