Author Topic: Inside Donald Trump’s Total Meltdown  (Read 4962 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: Inside Donald Trump’s Total Meltdown
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2016, 06:30:38 pm »
You really gobble this stuff up . maybe you should start posting some stuff from the huffington post.

Just doing my part to make sure everyone knows that what Trump said he did last Friday is, in fact, what he's done.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2016, 06:34:14 pm »
Trump is unsophisticated rhetorician, inebriated with the exuberance of his own verbosity, and gifted with an egotistical imagination that can at all times command an interminable and inconsistent series of arguments to malign an opponent and to glorify himself.
Thanks for the headache.  22222frying pan

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2016, 06:38:03 pm »
Just doing my part to make sure everyone knows that what Trump said he did last Friday is, in fact, what he's done.
Your eating up left wing propaganda and spewing out on a right wing web site. Gee thanks.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2016, 06:39:53 pm »
Your eating up left wing propaganda and spewing out on a right wing web site. Gee thanks.

Then ignore his threads, it's like changing the channel on a TV.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2016, 06:43:40 pm »
Then ignore his threads, it's like changing the channel on a TV.
No needs to be brought up. No proof here no news .

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2016, 06:46:45 pm »
No needs to be brought up. No proof here no news .

What about the story is inaccurate? 

Specifics please.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline endicom

« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2016, 06:51:55 pm »
Yeah that's about what I expected.

You should have expected worse given that you lied about what I've said.

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2016, 06:58:24 pm »
What about the story is inaccurate? 

Specifics please.
Will not try to comprehend for you. Try rereading.

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2016, 07:03:09 pm »
Look Trump aside the left wing is going to put out anything to get Clinton in office. They have a goal . They do it every four years. You can buy it if you want.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 07:04:01 pm by Blizzardnh »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2016, 07:12:58 pm »
Will not try to comprehend for you. Try rereading.

I read it.  YOU as well as one of the other Trumpidians made the claim it was a story based on lies.

I figured between the two of you you'd be able to pinpoint what exactly is not factual about the article.

Neither one of you seem capable or willing to point out the falsehoods.

That leaves us to conclude that it is indeed a factual article but you are trying to dismiss it because it makes Orange Jesus look bad.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2016, 07:14:26 pm »
Look Trump aside the left wing is going to put out anything to get Clinton in office. They have a goal . They do it every four years. You can buy it if you want.

Look, the reason they do is because they actually serve their base, and actually hold to their platform. When they accomplish what their platform describes, that's them winning.

Maybe the Republicans should try to do the same - Oh wait - they already do...

I mean the Republicans should try serving their OWN base and try to enact their OWN platform for a change.

Then you wouldn't have to be here trying to sell turd sandwiches all day long.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2016, 07:17:03 pm »

The MSM hasn't really had to do much of anything except transcribe what Trump says.  He's given them more than enough to work with.

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2016, 07:24:41 pm »
Look, the reason they do is because they actually serve their base, and actually hold to their platform. When they accomplish what their platform describes, that's them winning.

Maybe the Republicans should try to do the same - Oh wait - they already do...

I mean the Republicans should try serving their OWN base and try to enact their OWN platform for a change.

Then you wouldn't have to be here trying to sell turd sandwiches all day long.
I agree with 3/4 of what you say ,but I'm not trying to sell anything . If your going to spew every story out from the msm as true your a fool.

Wingnut

« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2016, 07:35:07 pm »
Thanks for the headache.  22222frying pan

No need to thank me.  It was my pleasure!  It isn't often a guy can use words, Big words, I mean the best words really when discussing Trump.   

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2016, 07:36:40 pm »

No need to thank me.  It was my pleasure!  It isn't often a guy can use words, Big words, I mean the best words really when discussing Trump.
:beer:

geronl

« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2016, 07:38:23 pm »

I am sure there is a point in there somewhere.

Offline endicom

« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2016, 08:11:25 pm »

More and more. It's like they are uncloaking.

Offline endicom

« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2016, 08:13:57 pm »
Dr. Ben Carson on "Morning Joe" :

"Sometimes you have to put your Christian values on hold to get the work done."

One thing you'll never lack, sinkspur, is gall.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2016, 08:15:50 pm »

One thing you'll never lack, sinkspur, is gall.

Well did he say it or not? Thats all that matters. Words mean things.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2016, 09:17:00 pm »
I agree with 3/4 of what you say ,but I'm not trying to sell anything . If your going to spew every story out from the msm as true your a fool.

What a quaint notion... Somebody might have thought of that when Trump was defaming Cruz with abandon. The entire episode was nothing but a 3 month long damnable lie. Not a bit was proven, not an ear was lent to those disputing the blatant bullcrap.

So forgive me if your concerns fall upon deaf ears. Good for the goose, after all...

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2016, 09:39:10 pm »
So tell me...what is factually wrong with the article?

As I have said many times before, not a Trump fan in the least.

That said, stories like the lady in the club being felt up can not be verified as truthful. Just like the stories Trump pushed forward on Cruz about him having mistresses. I mean yes these stories against Trump have at least someone coming forward to say they are true, but just like Anita Hill, some of them one gets the feeling they have an agenda. I certainly believe the leftist MSM is not above running with a story if it helps their cause (Rolling Stone rape stories).

That said, do I think Trump is a scumbag. Yes, his own admissions in his book prove it, his past fruits are rotten and don't really seem to be getting better with age. But... these stories that have no real basis of proving whether they are true or not, make me shake my head. Ladies if you have been groped, document it in some manner that helps give credence to your stories later on. Otherwise you are just whistling Dixie when it comes to proving it later on. This lady should of slapped the living fire out of Trump that night and left a memory for others to recall. Defend yourself ladies, you are the morality setters of society. UnGodly men will do just as much as you allow them to do unfortunately.

Not a defense of men's behavior... Not totally a "She asked for it" scenario either... but there is some wisdom to not going to bad places and dressing in certain ways that do put out a signal that do not benefit pretty young ladies. Sometimes if you see yourself in a bad place at a bad time, it is time to run (flee).

2 Timothy 2:22
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2016, 11:00:21 pm »
What a quaint notion... Somebody might have thought of that when Trump was defaming Cruz with abandon. The entire episode was nothing but a 3 month long damnable lie. Not a bit was proven, not an ear was lent to those disputing the blatant bullcrap.

So forgive me if your concerns fall upon deaf ears. Good for the goose, after all...
The primary is over ,did you not get that memo .

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2016, 11:28:18 pm »
As I have said many times before, not a Trump fan in the least.

That said, stories like the lady in the club being felt up can not be verified as truthful. Just like the stories Trump pushed forward on Cruz about him having mistresses. I mean yes these stories against Trump have at least someone coming forward to say they are true, but just like Anita Hill, some of them one gets the feeling they have an agenda. I certainly believe the leftist MSM is not above running with a story if it helps their cause (Rolling Stone rape stories).

That said, do I think Trump is a scumbag. Yes, his own admissions in his book prove it, his past fruits are rotten and don't really seem to be getting better with age. But... these stories that have no real basis of proving whether they are true or not, make me shake my head. Ladies if you have been groped, document it in some manner that helps give credence to your stories later on. Otherwise you are just whistling Dixie when it comes to proving it later on. This lady should of slapped the living fire out of Trump that night and left a memory for others to recall. Defend yourself ladies, you are the morality setters of society. UnGodly men will do just as much as you allow them to do unfortunately.

Not a defense of men's behavior... Not totally a "She asked for it" scenario either... but there is some wisdom to not going to bad places and dressing in certain ways that do put out a signal that do not benefit pretty young ladies. Sometimes if you see yourself in a bad place at a bad time, it is time to run (flee).

2 Timothy 2:22
Well put.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2016, 12:42:11 am »
The primary is over ,did you not get that memo .

I am not a republican, so it is of no consequence to me.

But your angst over your candidate getting 'unfairly' put upon because of shoddy sources is laughable in the light of how he was the progenitor of the lion's share of the lies told in the primary, and all the unfounded gossip he intentionally spread from the exact same sources, if not worse.

Boo friggin hoo.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2016, 12:47:05 am »
tRump maligned every single primary opponent.  Two of the worst lies from tRump.   Connecting Raphael Cruz with the Kennedy assassination and calling Dr. Carson a pedophile.  Nothing anyone says about him even comes close to the vitriolic lies he spewed at everyone else.
He has earned everything coming his way.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 12:48:05 am by Rivergirl »