Author Topic: Anonymous Threatens to Release Video of Bill Clinton Raping A 13-Year Old Child in "Orgy Island"  (Read 6255 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There is a lawsuit against DT for raping a 13 yr. old girl.  The court hearing is scheduled for mid December.

@Rivergirl

Just out of curiousity,who here thinks it won't be dropped the day after the election?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I don't understand why the Trumpistas think that saying that Bill Clinton - who has been out of office for years and who isn't even in this race in any form - did x y and z is any kind of excuse for Trump.
Maybe they are worried about video from one of the parties in New York?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

@SirLinksALot

Are you SERIOUSLY trying to claim that if there is no video it never happened?

By those standards,nothing happened prior to WW-1.

ANYBODY that thinks Epstein is going to allow anyone on his island without their luggage being searched is a fool. HE may well tape the activities there,but if he tried to release or sell them he would be murdered. The people that go there to play ain't K-Mart managers.
Anything smuggled out of there would be dangerous to get in the first place. I would think the island has regular bug sweeps, and that victims are likely unable to testify to anything by the time they are 'released'. The whole thing is an ugly business, and any who can bear witness to what goes on are few.
If the video was hacked from somewhere, that would imply that security there is less than it should be, or that files are moved offsite to a less than secure server. I'd be surprised, frankly that whoever had it was that careless, unless, of course they wanted it to 'leak'.
That might imply someone on the island was playing favorites.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

@Rivergirl

Just out of curiousity,who here thinks it won't be dropped the day after the election?
Deep pockets are deep pockets. I don't think it will be, unless he wins.

C S Lewis

Offline Norm Lenhart

Anything smuggled out of there would be dangerous to get in the first place. I would think the island has regular bug sweeps, and that victims are likely unable to testify to anything by the time they are 'released'. The whole thing is an ugly business, and any who can bear witness to what goes on are few.
If the video was hacked from somewhere, that would imply that security there is less than it should be, or that files are moved offsite to a less than secure server. I'd be surprised, frankly that whoever had it was that careless, unless, of course they wanted it to 'leak'.
That might imply someone on the island was playing favorites.

Most of the problem with this entire mess is that regular people think the mega wealthy and powerful are like them, but with more power and money. They dont understand that that crew sees human life as disposable. They are bound by power, not law or morality.

Regular people cannot wrap their head around the true meaning of amorality. And where it invariably leads. They see it as a movie, not a reality. thats why such people so easily hold power. Most don't believe their excesses are real.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I saw this earlier but did not think it had enough truth in it to post.

If it exists, release the dang thing and everyone would be shocked, there was also another story this morning of someone claiming to have a tape of Hillary saying some very bad and possibly racist things.

Release it if it exists or don't bother us with it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Most of the problem with this entire mess is that regular people think the mega wealthy and powerful are like them, but with more power and money. They dont understand that that crew sees human life as disposable. They are bound by power, not law or morality.

Regular people cannot wrap their head around the true meaning of amorality. And where it invariably leads. They see it as a movie, not a reality. thats why such people so easily hold power. Most don't believe their excesses are real.

:amen: :amen: :amen:
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DiogenesLamp

The Clintons play Chess, their opponents play Checkers.

The Clinton's play "Mafia",  their opponents play "Marks."   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Norm Lenhart

:amen: :amen: :amen:

I used to recommend "The 48 Laws of Power" by Robert Greene to conservatives so they could understand how the world actually works in politics and among the wealthy/powerful.

I found most were too lazy to read it but that of the few who did, or had read it prior, they all said that now the world made sense to them. Because every thing you see in DC and on the world stage can all be found in it's pages.

Offline dfwgator

The Clinton's play "Mafia",  their opponents play "Marks."

And we play the "Saps."

Online Smokin Joe

If they have been at it any length of time, for those who decide to play rough, there are no coincidences, no accidents, no weak links are tolerated, and mistakes have terminal outcomes easily judged to be isolated and separate unfortunate incidents with no ties to anything 'important'. Not even a threat of complaint is tolerated, not so much as a hint of disloyalty, and the staff is as disposable as the objects they play with.

Not all rich and powerful people are thus. Some (usually old money) winnow through the descendants, groom the fitting and give trust funds or small subsidiary companies to those found lacking the right stuff. The real reins of power can skip a generation, but will only be handed to someone deemed suitable, and who conducts themselves so as to not leave loose ends laying about that need to be cleaned up. The less that has to be done, the less the chance of a 'problem'. Morality is a distinct plus, because it makes fewer messes. Quiet  power accomplishes far more, far more discreetly, than ostentation and braggadocio.  Seeming important is not as important as simply being important.

'New' money tends to be less discreet and less careful, often ostentatious and insecure about its status. The penumbra of descendants is smaller and more likely to behave in ways that end dynasties before they start, if the parents haven't done so. Making the transition to the 'old money' club is not done lightly, and that group is small, indeed. Most of the nouveau riche are found wanting. They are poorly read, ill mannered, and can't properly handle more than a half dozen pieces of silverware at a setting. They don't handle vast concepts well, not a territory, but a continent, not a company, but an industry, etc., and don't think long term (4-5 generations hence). They tend to be sloppy, morally and socially, and that creates problems, for which the solutions create even more loose ends (It takes two to carry one body). Old money doesn't need the amateurs or wannabes making messes in their yards, and tends to avoid the noobs who aren't discreet, sharp, and well behaved.

The concepts are tough for folks who are tied up in paying the light bill this month to understand at any level.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 07:36:04 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline montanajoe

The Clintons play Chess, their opponents play Checkers.

Except for Trump's multidimensional chess as reported in bigly late night tweets

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I recommend following Anon's hashtag #OpDeathEater on Twitter. They have been outing and bringing pedos to justice for a while. The Jeffrey Epstein stuff is top billing there right now.

What's interesting, not that it matters, but Bill Clinton's name isn't the only one they say will be brought down with this video and revelation. It is just interesting that these sources are only mentioning his name.

I'll let others do the discovery of the name that is left out.

Well, that's going to put us into a heck of a mess, isn't it?  (Not that we weren't already there.)

Offline SirLinksALot

RE: CARL SAGAN : "Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence"

Are reports talking about Clinton raping or having sex with young women considered extraordinary?

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Are reports talking about Clinton raping or having sex with young women considered extraordinary?

This isn't about a young woman. It's about a child.

That's a significant difference.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Basically I need to see it to believe it in this case.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Well, is Bill Clinton going to be a person of influence in a Hillary White House?

Just as Donald Trump would be a person of influence in a Donald Trump White House, and the two of them seem to be cut from the same cloth.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline SirLinksALot

This isn't about a young woman. It's about a child.

That's a significant difference.

Well, how do we define "child"?  15  year olds are known to make themselves up to look a little more "mature".

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline skeeter

I don't understand why the Trumpistas think that saying that Bill Clinton - who has been out of office for years and who isn't even in this race in any form - did x y and z is any kind of excuse for Trump.

It matters when the person up to her throat enabling Bill's Sexcapades in the 90s is now campaigning by accusing her opponent of sexual harassment and claiming to be a fighter for women.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Well, how do we define "child"?  15  year olds are known to make themselves up to look a little more "mature".

How do I define "child"?

She was 13.

How do you define child?

By their looks or their age?

Offline SirLinksALot

How do I define "child"?

She was 13.

How do you define child?

By their looks or their age?

By their age of course.

But we are talking about extraordinary evidence being required of a man known as a sexual predator. It is not "extraordinary" for someone like Bill not to bother asking the age of mature looking young woman.

All they need to be is "ready".

I asked a few people who did not see the movie how old they think someone like Jody Foster in this picture would be...

The guess range went from 16 to 18 ( she was 12 then ).

Bill Clinton looks to me like somebody whose sexual appetite does not discriminate based on "age" ( Monica was 22 ). So, I won't use the word "extraordinary" when it comes to Bill's sexual appetites.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 09:12:51 pm by SirLinksALot »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
By their age of course.

But we are talking about extraordinary evidence being required of a man known as a sexual predator. It is not "extraordinary" for someone like Bill not to bother asking the age of mature looking young woman.

All they need to be is "ready".

I asked a few people who did not see the movie how old they think someone like Jody Foster in this picture would be...

The guess range went from 16 to 18 ( she was 12 then ).

Bill Clinton looks to me like somebody whose sexual appetite does not discriminate based on "age" ( Monica was 22 ). So, I won't use the word "extraordinary" when it comes to Bill's sexual appetites.

Doesn't matter what age she looks like, what matters is what age she is.

And, for the record, the photo looks like a tween tarted up in hooker clothes.  She does not look like a adult.

Online Smokin Joe

Doesn't matter what age she looks like, what matters is what age she is.

And, for the record, the photo looks like a tween tarted up in hooker clothes.  She does not look like a adult.
Yep. I have a mess of granddaughters (9), and am ever reminded they can dress to look older. I guessed her age at 12 in the picture. Not far off.

For all practical purposes, that would amount to sex trafficking underage girls on the part of the purveyors. Considering the clientele, I wonder what the life expectancy is of those kids?

C S Lewis