Author Topic: Rush: Have You Seen This Obama Video?  (Read 772 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Rush: Have You Seen This Obama Video?
« on: October 13, 2016, 04:12:09 pm »
Have You Seen This Obama Video?

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: "Obama Flaunts Erection to Female Reporters."  That happened on his campaign plane.  You haven't heard about this?  Yeah, back 2008, I think during the campaign. Obama stood up, bunch of female reporters on his campaign plane, with an erection.  They got all excited.  They all huddled around to see it.  I'm dead serious.  I've got the story.  Hell, who knows what's true anymore.

But I've got the story.  Nobody's out there denying it that, yeah, Obama was giving the female reporters and the flight attendants a big thrill. And they weren't shrieking in fear and they weren't running away and crying. They didn't act like, oh, my God, Godzilla's aboard. They all gathered around and wanted to see.  I'll find it.  I got the story here.  I wasn't gonna even gonna get to it 'til I see it linked on Drudge, and there's video of it.  "California Town Now Less Than 10% White."  "Tim Tebow Saves Man's Life After Putting Hands On --" I mean, (laughing) there's no better time to be doing what I'm doing.  Don't misunderstand.  I'm not complaining.  It's just astounding, folks.
BREAK TRANSCRIPT

Read More At: http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/10/12/have_you_seen_this_obama_video

Offline andy58-in-nh

Re: Rush: Have You Seen This Obama Video?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 04:14:07 pm »
Trouser snakes on a plane.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn