Author Topic: Trump Surrenders Virginia  (Read 6227 times)

Wingnut

Re: Trump Surrenders Virginia
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2016, 05:40:42 am »
LOL. Well man up and finish the bottle. Then it wont feel so bad.

I'm not as good as I once was.  But I'm good, once as I ever as I was....but not tonight!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2016, 05:49:41 am »
Couth?  Feck that.   :smokin:

How couthless.

Wingnut

« Reply #77 on: October 14, 2016, 05:57:23 am »
How couthless.

You're momma didn't raise no dummies! :laugh:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2016, 06:35:39 am »
How couthless.

Or you could go with frack or felgercarb if you are a sci-fi junkie.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline DB

« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2016, 09:17:40 am »
I wish people would stop repeating memes and start thinking.

Sure, the GOP hasn't been very effective these past ten or twelve years, but they've managed to do a number of things that no one ever gives them credit for.

If you think that Uniparty was bad, wait until there's a real Uniparty in place.

He's dead Jim.

Offline PoloSec

« Reply #80 on: October 14, 2016, 01:19:17 pm »
Surrender Virginia no ads bought, takes me back to one out of many lies trump told at the beginning of his campaign; he said "I will spend a Billion Dollars of My Own Money"!  He is just campaigning now for donations to pay back what he loaned himself, I get the impression he is close to doing so and Virginia is just the first announced place he is tearing down the circus tents.

A Billion Dollar lie at the outset as he proves "there is a sucker born every minute" as he performs in the Greatest Show On Earth Big Top Circus.
And the trumpeters blow hard and loud to announce the next to the last; sad clown act.

Facts, Reason, Logic and Common Sense when consistently applied ultimately leads to the proper conclusion!  It worked for our Founding Fathers.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #81 on: October 14, 2016, 01:25:23 pm »

Sure, the GOP hasn't been very effective these past ten or twelve years, but they've managed to do a number of things that no one ever gives them credit for.

If you think that Uniparty was bad, wait until there's a real Uniparty in place.

Category Error. Louis. The GOP was killed off several years ago by rampant morons voting for Liberals with Rs velcroed on to their sleeves. There is no GOP in anything but name. The uniparty has been in -total- control for at least 4 years, probably 8, and in that time more than doubled the national Debt, destroyed marriage, armed our enemies, destroyed the economy and a whole lot more. And who held the House for that? The 'gop'. Who held the house and senate for 4 years of that? the 'gop'.

Accept the reality of the evidence. The GOP could have totally stopped Obama. They stopped almost nothing and whar they did stop was nothing more than a bone to the dogs to keep the illusion going.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #82 on: October 14, 2016, 01:34:28 pm »

What's wrong with properly placed memes? IMO, a picture is often worth a thousand words.

So what haven't they been given credit for? I give the GOP full credit for the insidious tactics they employed to defeat Tea Party candidates, such as Chris McDaniel in Mississippi.

I also give the GOP full credit for going back on their promises during the 2014 mid-terms, i.e. "you give us the Senate, and we will change the way business is done in DC", or words to that effect.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #83 on: October 14, 2016, 02:22:01 pm »
feck·less
[ˈfekləs]

ADJECTIVE
lacking initiative or strength of character; irresponsible:
"a feckless mama's boy"

Yep! That is the exact right word for this worthless bunch of dweebs!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2016, 07:14:39 pm »
You could have stopped right there and we could have all walked away in agreement.

Can you cite these stellar achievements? Most people see fecklessness and inaction.

I started to write a listing of the GOP accomplishments under the Obama administration, but then I thought better of it. The people predisposed to understanding what has been going on with the GOP these past years already know them because they actually pay attention to something other than memes, pundits and political forum noise.

Those that don't know don't want to know.

It's too much work.

This idea that since the GOP hasn't performed to your expectations and that as a result we'd be better off without it is simply absurd. That's akin to saying than since your defense isn't performing to the level of expectations set by the team's fan, they should be pulled from the field and fired, in the hopes that somehow, a better defensive unit materializes out of thin air.

If you wanted to know, you'd already know.

Ask yourself...

If the GOP is so ineffective, why has Obama been forced to  implement his agenda by way of Executive Orders?
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #85 on: October 14, 2016, 07:16:52 pm »
Category Error. Louis. The GOP was killed off several years ago by rampant morons voting for Liberals with Rs velcroed on to their sleeves. There is no GOP in anything but name. The uniparty has been in -total- control for at least 4 years, probably 8, and in that time more than doubled the national Debt, destroyed marriage, armed our enemies, destroyed the economy and a whole lot more. And who held the House for that? The 'gop'. Who held the house and senate for 4 years of that? the 'gop'.

Accept the reality of the evidence. The GOP could have totally stopped Obama. They stopped almost nothing and whar they did stop was nothing more than a bone to the dogs to keep the illusion going.

Obama has been forced to implement his agenda by way of Executive Orders.

How does Congress stop Executive Orders?

If you think that you have a Uniparty now, wait until one Party is in full control.

Obamacare will look like child's play.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx