Author Topic: Trump Surrenders Virginia  (Read 6232 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Trump Surrenders Virginia
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2016, 12:07:07 am »
I wish I knew how to post a you tube video so everyone could laugh

Cut and paste the You Tube address in the post and then delete the "s" in "https/"
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 12:07:43 am by Frank Cannon »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2016, 12:13:01 am »
Now he's going to destroy the Republican Party on his way out. He's done more damage to conservatism in a year than Obama did in 8 years with real power. It tells you how much of a slacker underachiever Obama is.

I hope he totally destroys the alleged Republican Party. If he does,he will have done the nation an unintended service.

Too many people confuse the alleged Republican Party with conservatism. It just ain't so. It danced close to being conservative when Barry Goldwater ran,but the Country Club Republicans gave him no support and he lost. The only time it has ever been conservative was when Reagan slipped past them and got elected. His election resulted in millions of actual conservatives registering as Republicans. The minute Reagan left office and that evil bastard Poppy Bush took over was the instant when the Republican Party abandoned conservatives except for the last 15 minutes before an election.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online roamer_1

« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2016, 12:19:28 am »
I wish I knew how to post a you tube video so everyone could laugh

While you are in the video (watching it, it is up)... Simply copy the address out of the address bar (the part that says httpl//www/youtube/com/whatever/everything...)...

Then paste it into your post here... To make it show up embedded rather than as a link, remove the 's' from https:// at the front of the pasted address line in your post.

HonestJohn

« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2016, 12:25:19 am »

@Freya

LOL, that's the second video I've seen of a cat reacting badly to Trump.  Animals know!

Even the symbol of America itself cannot stand the guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7_OWYrLVOU

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2016, 02:59:46 am »
I hope he totally destroys the alleged Republican Party. If he does,he will have done the nation an unintended service.

Too many people confuse the alleged Republican Party with conservatism. It just ain't so. It danced close to being conservative when Barry Goldwater ran,but the Country Club Republicans gave him no support and he lost. The only time it has ever been conservative was when Reagan slipped past them and got elected. His election resulted in millions of actual conservatives registering as Republicans. The minute Reagan left office and that evil bastard Poppy Bush took over was the instant when the Republican Party abandoned conservatives except for the last 15 minutes before an election.

You hope that, do you?

So what you want is one major political party controlling government with no measure of organized opposition.

Nice.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2016, 04:22:02 am »
You hope that, do you?

So what you want is one major political party controlling government with no measure of organized opposition.

Nice.

@Luis Gonzalez

Yeah,causen we all know the universe and the Gawds that rule it only allow one party named the Dims and one party named the alleged Republicans to ever run for or hold office,right?

Who knows,maybe those Gawds will give us mere humans the right to form an actual conservative party as a opposition party if we ask really nicely?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2016, 04:30:21 am »
You hope that, do you?

Nice.

Well judging by the total shitshow of corruption and incompetence we are experiencing now, without any serious checks and balances, it sure appears that we have a Uniparty running things.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2016, 04:31:29 am »
@Luis Gonzalez

Yeah,causen we all know the universe and the Gawds that rule it only allow one party named the Dims and one party named the alleged Republicans to ever run for or hold office,right?

Who knows,maybe those Gawds will give us mere humans the right to form an actual conservative party as a opposition party if we ask really nicely?

When?

Sometime in the future?

The death of the GOP will leave behind a void that the Dems will fill.

There is no conservative party anywhere in sight, and there are more elections in two years.

You have nothing to fill the void and that void will allow the Democrats to seize power and the future.

But hey!

You killed off the GOP!

Nice job.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2016, 04:32:23 am »
Well judging by the total shitshow of corruption and incompetence we are experiencing now, without any serious checks and balances, it sure appears that we have a Uniparty running things.

@Luis Gonzalez  @Frank Cannon

:amen:! We couldn't possibly be worse off than we are now.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2016, 04:34:18 am »

I wish people would stop repeating memes and start thinking.

Sure, the GOP hasn't been very effective these past ten or twelve years, but they've managed to do a number of things that no one ever gives them credit for.

If you think that Uniparty was bad, wait until there's a real Uniparty in place.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2016, 04:34:45 am »
When?

There is no conservative party anywhere in sight,

@Luis Gonzalez

And there never will be as long as the alleged Republican Party is there to keep conservatives out of power and out of hope.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2016, 04:35:35 am »
@Luis Gonzalez  @Frank Cannon

:amen:! We couldn't possibly be worse off than we are now.

Really pete?

That's laughable.

Another mindless meme.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2016, 04:39:52 am »
@Luis Gonzalez

And there never will be as long as the alleged Republican Party is there to keep conservatives out of power and out of hope.

Conservatism, your idea of conservatism anyway, is dead. Has been for quite sometime.

Even if somehow, some sort of conservative party emerges from the rubble that will be left behind after this election, it won't look like anything that you want it to look like.

Hopefully, conservatism will manage to shed the nannyism the statism and the authoritarianism that people today want to assign to the idea of wbat conservatism is, and morph into a movement that promotes expansive individual freedoms and minimalist authoritarian nannyism.

Sadly, lots more people have to die off before that can happen. 
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 04:41:05 am by Luis Gonzalez »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2016, 04:47:55 am »
Conservatism, your idea of conservatism anyway, is dead. Has been for quite sometime.<<

Not that you understand what my "ideal of conservatism" is,but let's say you are right. I guess according to you we should just surrender to the borg,right?

>>Even if somehow, some sort of conservative party emerges from the rubble that will be left behind after this election, it won't look like anything that you want it to look like.<<

WTF are you,Karnac the Mind Reader? You sure are assuming a lot for a guy that seems to be in love with people like the Bush Crime Family,McLunatic,and the rest of the fascist globalists.

>>Hopefully, conservatism will manage to shed the nannyism the statism and the authoritarianism that people today want to assign to the idea of wbat conservatism is, and morph into a movement that promotes expansive individual freedoms and minimalist authoritarian nannyism.<<

Guess what,Bubba? That IS "my idea of what conservatism means",and you have been working your ass off to call me wrong and shoot me down.

>>Sadly, lots more people have to die off before that can happen. <<

And the longer it takes,the more people that will die.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2016, 04:55:36 am »
Sure, the GOP hasn't been very effective these past ten or twelve years.....

You could have stopped right there and we could have all walked away in agreement.

...but they've managed to do a number of things that no one ever gives them credit for.

Can you cite these stellar achievements? Most people see fecklessness and inaction. Never ending hearings and investigations where no one goes to jail or even fired. Larded up spending bills full of crony capitalist payouts with taxpayers money because McConnell and the boys are scared to death to rock the boat. Systimatic destruction of any member of congress who tries to stop it (See http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/boehners-attack-on-conservative-groups-was-mix-of-simmering-frustration-and-strategic-calculation/article/2540910). There is not one damn thing these clowns can point to as a solid achievement. Hell, the GOP congressman and Senators can't even make up their mind on supporting the parties nominee for President. Utter bullshit.

This right here is why we are staring at a massive defeat this year. This right here is why we got stuck with a moron like Donny. This right here is why the GOP is going to be gone in the next 5 years.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2016, 05:04:56 am »
You could have stopped right there and we could have all walked away in agreement.

Can you cite these stellar achievements? Most people see fecklessness and inaction.

Well, to be fair, it has been record-level fecklessness.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2016, 05:08:36 am »

Can you cite these stellar achievements? Most people see fecklessness and inaction. Never ending hearings and investigations where no one goes to jail or even fired. Larded up spending bills full of crony capitalist payouts with taxpayers money because McConnell and the boys are scared to death to rock the boat. Systimatic destruction of any member of congress who tries to stop it (See http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/boehners-attack-on-conservative-groups-was-mix-of-simmering-frustration-and-strategic-calculation/article/2540910). There is not one damn thing these clowns can point to as a solid achievement. Hell, the GOP congressman and Senators can't even make up their mind on supporting the parties nominee for President. Utter bullshit.

This right here is why we are staring at a massive defeat this year. This right here is why we got stuck with a moron like Donny. This right here is why the GOP is going to be gone in the next 5 years.

You forgot the absolute surrender and giveaway of the Separation of Powers to the Executive from the Senate, (who needs the Senate to approve any treaties or deals the Executive and his cronies make with Islamofascists, right?)

Then there's where tax and spending bills are supposed to originate.

Balanced budget?  Who needs that when we can have eternal Continuing Resolutions?

And a host of other things that have already rendered the GOP a dead party, irrelevant and just an operating arm of the Leftist/Statist oligarchy running the country.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Wingnut

« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2016, 05:09:16 am »
Well, to be fair, it has been record-level fecklessness.

Okay.  If Feckless is lacking in feck what the bleep is a Feck?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 05:09:54 am by Wingnut »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2016, 05:14:35 am »

Wingnut

« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2016, 05:17:52 am »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2016, 05:18:50 am »

It's quite like a couth, or so I'm told.

Wingnut

« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2016, 05:24:13 am »
It's quite like a couth, or so I'm told.

Couth?  Feck that.   :smokin:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2016, 05:24:31 am »
That sums it up nicely.   Thanks. :beer:

I can easily see this becoming our new word on the site. Very Mod 1,2,5,8,69,89 and 99 friendly.

Wingnut

« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2016, 05:28:59 am »
I can easily see this becoming our new word on the site. Very Mod 1,2,5,8,69,89 and 99 friendly.
Sounds about right @Frank Cannon
I got two mods tail grab'n my ass on PM's right now and I'm only half into a bottle of Windsor.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2016, 05:35:05 am »
Sounds about right @Frank Cannon
I got two mods tail grab'n my ass on PM's right now and I'm only half into a bottle of Windsor.

LOL. Well man up and finish the bottle. Then it wont feel so bad.