Author Topic: Boston: Muslim arrested after making threats at DC airport, assaulting policemen, leaving “suspicious package” with Quran threat at State House  (Read 454 times)

rangerrebew

Boston: Muslim arrested after making threats at DC airport, assaulting policemen, leaving “suspicious package” with Quran threat at State House
ByPamela Geller on October 11, 2016
Jihad in America
4 Comments
state-house-quran

Aziz Rehman Osmani, wanted for making threats and assaulting a police officer at a Washington, D.C. airport, was arrested after placing a Koran on the steps of government offices in Boston, police said.

A man who police say left a copy of the Quran on the steps of a state government building in Boston is also wanted in Washington for making threats at Reagan National Airport and assaulting a police officer, authorities said.

Boston has a real problem. Jihad activity is rampant. Remember, the Muslim plot to behead me was out of Boston.

http://pamelageller.com/2016/10/boston-muslim-arrested-after-making-threats-at-dc-airport-assaulting-policemen-leaving-suspicious-package-with-quran-threat-at-state-house.html/
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 10:44:25 am by rangerrebew »

Offline mountaineer

We'll be in Boston again in April for the marathon. I'll keep looking over my shoulder for jihadis.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org