Author Topic: NY Times Gets Punked=> Fake Groping Victim Used Velvet Underground Song to Describe Trumped-Up Attack  (Read 15292 times)

Offline musiclady

The closer we come to the election and Trump's throwing the election to Hillary, the more desperate the trolling and flailing is becoming.

My once very small IGNORE list is growing exponentially as the days come near when Hillary wins the WH because of foolish people who didn't see who Trump was and forced his liberalism on us in the primary.

One can only tolerate so much idiocy.......   :shrug:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline endicom

Sorry, I can't hear your words too well. The sound of you attacking conservatives as Hillary supporters is still echoing through the thread.

If TBR was of any political significance then you would be just that.

So, what do you think of the groping charge? False?

Offline endicom

My once very small IGNORE list is growing exponentially...

I would feel honored to be on that list.

Offline Norm Lenhart

If TBR was of any political significance then you would be just that.

So, what do you think of the groping charge? False?

I think Donald trump said he gropes women. I know he did as it is on tape. So If according to Trump supporters we have to believe he will nominate Conservative judges, then we ALSO have to believe he is a serial sexual abuser because he said it. Because we cannot pick and choose.

Now that puts the onus on you. Will you say here publicly that we should approve of sexual abuse against women by electing a man that admits to it on tape? Will you admit you want women thrown to the dogs to get your judges?

Offline LMAO

I'll back you up on that!  :patriot:

And those are good things to hold onto regardless of how someone feels about Donald Trump. That doesn't mean one has to vote for him. But what is everybody going to bitch about after Donald Trump loses in November?

There is starting to be a very disheartening  and disturbing trend of people using leftist talking points and leftist publications to pile Donald Trump.  I was hoping once he got the nomination that he would earn my vote. His big government ideas plus his authoritarian streak  is not anywhere close to conservative ideology so as a conservative I cannot vote for him. Plus his total lack of character.  And in this Donald Trump candidacy conservatives are getting nothing.  But I am not going to adopt "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" philosophy in order to boost my opposition to Donald Trump

Part of being a conservative is to have a healthy skepticism especially in the world of politics and media.

There are too many that are holding onto the delusion that if it was Ted Cruz running  now he would be so untouchable that the media could not do  to him what they are doing to Donald Trump. It seems many have forgotten who the mainstream media is. After Trump loses the fight that conservatives are going to have will only just begin

I think too many latch onto any negative story about Trump not because they believe it could be true but because they want it to be true

« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 03:22:24 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Victoria33

Theory from /pol/, where human contact is a rare and unpleasant thing ....
@EC

People use phrases they hear or read all the time if it fits their situation.  Thinking someone is lying because he/she uses words/phrases that have been said/written before is not reliable to say someone is lying.

On forums, it is not unusual to read, "I am going to steal that."  Then that person uses that word or phrase. 

The Parade magazine reporter's writing about what Trump did to her is the most reliable example of Trump's groping/kissing women.  Reading that one makes one nauseous.  Trump's present wife was pregnant at the time this one happened and she was a friend of this reporter, they had a relationship. 

After Trump assaulted her, the reporter got herself off the Trump assignment and stayed away from Trump from then on.  She was accidentally in the same place as Trump's wife later, and the wife asked her why they didn't see her anymore.  The reporter made up a reason. 

When this assault report came out a day or so ago, I thought the wife was going to be very upset with Trump.  I thought she may leave him over this one.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
And those are good things to hold onto regardless of how someone feels about Donald Trump. That doesn't mean one has to vote for him. But what is everybody going to bitch about after Donald Trump loses in November?

There is starting to be a very disheartening  and disturbing trend of people using leftist talking points and leftist publications to pile Donald Trump.  I was hoping once he got the nomination that he would earn my vote. His big government ideas plus his authoritarian streak  is not anywhere close to conservative ideology so as a conservative I cannot vote for him. Plus his total lack of character.  And in this Donald Trump candidacy conservatives are getting nothing.  But I am not going to adopt "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" philosophy in order to boost my opposition to Donald Trump

Part of being a conservative is to have a healthy skepticism especially in the world of politics and media.

There are too many that are holding onto the delusion that if it was Ted Cruz running  now he would be so untouchable that the media could not do  to him what they are doing to Donald Trump. It seems many have forgotten who the mainstream media is. After Trump loses the fight that conservatives are going to have will only just begin

I'm reluctantly voting for Trump, but this is a post I'd hope every NeverTrumper on this site would read and take to heart.  It is entirely possible to not support Trump without becoming an unwitting tool of the left.  Unfortunately, I think far too many people have fallen into that trap.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 03:23:22 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline ConstitutionRose

I'm reluctantly voting for Trump, but this is a post I'd hope every NeverTrumper on this site would read and take to heart.  It is entirely possible to not support Trump without becoming an unwitting tool of the left.  Unfortunately, I think far too many people have fallen into that trap.

I am willing to grant that.  However, it is not "becoming an unwitting tool of the left" if you refuse to defend the indefensible, i.e. Trump's lecherous behavior towards women (to use a polite old fashioned term).  If it's wrong for Bill Clinton then its wrong for Donald Trump.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline musiclady

I think too many latch onto any negative story about Trump not because they believe it could be true but because they want it to be true

Well, I know what I'll be griping about after Trump.  Liberalism.

It's exactly what I'm so upset with now.  The Republican party has sold its soul in nominating Trump.  He isn't just moderate, or semi-liberal.  He's full bore liberal.

So I'm attacking him now as a liberal, and when he has successfully handed the Presidency to Hillary (as he seems to be desperately trying to do), then I will be attacking the liberalism in her administration, exactly as I have done with Obama, and exactly as I would do with Trump.

Progressivism, whether it be in the form of a Clinton or a Trump, is the enemy of what's left of America.  It has now succeeded in destroying a party I was once proud to be a part of, and it will soon succeed in finishing off America.

There was hope before, but no more.  YES, the leftist press would have attacked any Republican nominee, but it would have been nothing but lies.

With Trump, they have truth, and that's what's unusual here.  They don't even have to exaggerate to pummel the vile Trump.

This is the darkest hour in our lifetimes.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Charlespg

@Charlespg

Not all of us never Trumpers
Well thanks at least thats rational

Look I am voting for trump because he is the lesser evil then  Clinton
but any rational person ought be very skeptical of these kind  claims  especially when they are put out by the democratic party lackeys in the media

There is a another supposed video that reports to show trump telling  a 10 year year old  he'd be dating her in ten years ..where is it  then ? and is that what he really said ,   ..the same thing with a woman who said Trump groped her in 2003 , back stage  at a  private Ray Charles concert..BULL S***

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Charles#1983.E2.80.932004:_
   In 2003, Charles had successful hip replacement surgery and was planning to go back on tour, until he began suffering from other ailments. He died at his home in Beverly Hills, California, on June 10, 2004, surrounded by family and friends,[39][40] as a result of acute liver disease.[3] He was 73 years old. His funeral took place on June 18, 2004, at the First AME Church in Los Angeles with numerous musical figures in attendance.[41] B.B. King, Glen Campbell, Stevie Wonder and Wynton Marsalis each played a tribute at Charles's funeral.[42] He was interred in the Inglewood Park Cemetery.

the poor man was not  in any  condition to state a concert  thats for sure ..People and news media that pull this garbage during elections need to be forced to prove it in court  and if they cant then charged with a federal felony of subverting a presidential election ..and if its not a law it dammed well ought to be
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline musiclady

The unwitting (or witting, if that's a word) tools of the left are the primary voters who foisted a leftist like Trump on us and took away the shred of conservatism remaining in the Republican party.

The trap was set by Trump, and the people who fell for him are culpable in the disaster about to hit us in November.

Offline LMAO

@Maj. Bill Martin

Bill, you and I think alike. The differences I am a never Trumper whereas you're a reluctant Trumper.  And that's fine. I'm not going to impugn somebody who chooses to vote for Donald Trump

But I do want to base my opposition to Donald Trump more on rational  facts that we do know for sure about and less on emotion.  So maybe, to quote REO Speedwagon, it might be "Time for me to fly" lol. A lot of this is becoming beating a dead horse anyways

Or at least until after the election or if something really interesting pops up that I want to respond to
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

@Maj. Bill Martin

Bill, you and I think alike. The differences I am a never Trumper whereas you're a reluctant Trumper.  And that's fine. I'm not going to impugn somebody who chooses to vote for Donald Trump

But I do want to base my opposition to Donald Trump more on rational  facts that we do know for sure about and less on emotion.  So maybe, to quote REO Speedwagon, it might be "Time for me to fly" lol. A lot of this is becoming beating a dead horse anyways

Or at least until after the election or if something really interesting pops up that I want to respond to

Can't blame you -- I am rapidly reaching the same conclusion.  Again, for me, it's not as much about whether or not people are going to vote for Trump.  It's the ability to see the larger issues, hit the truly important arguments, etc..  Heck, my best friend supports Bernie, and yet we can still have positive discussions.  But this is feeling more like just a gigantic food fight.

Offline musiclady

@Maj. Bill Martin

Every person here who opposes Trump does so on rational facts.  EVERY SINGLE PERSON.

This sex scandal garbage is just icing on the slime cake.  Trump is FACTUALLY a reprobate.  He is FACTUALLY a liberal.  He is FACTUALLY a degrader of women.  He is FACTUALLY a liar.

Everything I oppose about Trump is based on facts.

And that goes for everyone else here too.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

The unwitting (or witting, if that's a word) tools of the left are the primary voters....

The primary votes were cast and counted months ago, and I am not one who voted for Trump.

But almost the entire discussion about this election, and the issues facing this country, has turned into nothing more than finger pointing and "I told you so's".  There is virtually no discussion of larger issues, and both side are willing to throw whatever crummy arguments are convenient at the other as long as it helps/hurts Trump, without regard to what it means to the agenda and tactics of the left.

I think it's time for me to take a break.

ETA:

Every person here who opposes Trump does so on rational facts.

I thought my post to @LMAO made this clear, but apparently not.  It is not the fact of opposition to Trump that is the issue.  As I stated in my post to him, and have stated elsewhere, I think there are perfect valid reasons to not support him. 

So as not to offend anyone, I'll just refrain from saying anything more, and just take my leave.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 04:05:19 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline dfwgator

The primary votes were cast and counted months ago, and I am not one who voted for Trump.

But almost the entire discussion about this election, and the issues facing this country, has turned into nothing more than finger pointing and "I told you so's".  There is virtually no discussion of larger issues, and both side are willing to throw whatever crummy arguments are convenient at the other as long as it helps/hurts Trump, without regard to what it means to the agenda and tactics of the left.

This election has done nothing to change my opinion that this country is on its' last legs.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I would feel honored to be on that list.

Don't worry about some of these posters, they are the pets of the forum and just in my opinion, are free to get away with dragging folks names' through the mud with impunity.  Shouldn't be that way, but there are always favorites everywhere.

As far as Clinton vs. Trump,

Clinton bankrolled by Saudi Arabia who may well be tied into ISIS who has many fathers, this says it all, should the shallow arguments of some be to accuse others of not being conservatives.

The same kind gave us Obama and more liberalism by railing against Romney.

They look for a Conservative ideal and voila; Reagan signed abortion into law, Goldwater was pro-abortion,

Cruz really doesn't have the leadership experience of a Walker, Perry or Pence; nor the accomplishments but this is what these folks hang their hats on.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Don't worry about some of these posters, they are the pets of the forum and just in my opinion, are free to get away with dragging folks names' through the mud with impunity.

You dragged your own names through the mud with gameplaying between TOS and here, lying daily about Hillary support here and a few dozen other demonstrably liberal actions.

You're just mad that it gets pointed out and there's no Jim Robinson to ban your opponents.

Offline TomSea

Never Romney, Never Trump,

Obama/Clinton thank one for their support.

Offline TomSea

This really is just never-Trumps or abandon the nominee being as nasty as can be and half of 'em don't have proven credentials to call themselves conservatives, if Romney were elected we might not have ISIS nor other problems in foreign policy, truth be damned, I only give a dang about my own self.

Offline Norm Lenhart

This really is just never-Trumps or abandon the nominee being as nasty as can be and half of 'em don't have proven credentials to call themselves conservatives, if Romney were elected we might not have ISIS nor other problems in foreign policy, truth be damned, I only give a dang about my own self.

Romney, the abortion profiteer isn't conservative
Romney the gun grabber isn't conservative
Romney the father of Gay marriage in America isn't conservative
Romney the namesake of Romneycare isn't a conservative.

Romney voters making excuses for him after he threw the election arent conservatives.

Offline musiclady

ETA:

I thought my post to @LMAO made this clear, but apparently not.  It is not the fact of opposition to Trump that is the issue.  As I stated in my post to him, and have stated elsewhere, I think there are perfect valid reasons to not support him. 

So as not to offend anyone, I'll just refrain from saying anything more, and just take my leave.

I enjoy the intelligence and logic of your posts.  I don't agree with everything you say, but there is always reason behind your views, and I greatly respect that.

I hope you don't take too much time away.

Your voice is much appreciated.

Offline endicom

I think Donald trump said he gropes women. I know he did as it is on tape. So If according to Trump supporters we have to believe he will nominate Conservative judges, then we ALSO have to believe he is a serial sexual abuser because he said it. Because we cannot pick and choose.

Now that puts the onus on you. Will you say here publicly that we should approve of sexual abuse against women by electing a man that admits to it on tape? Will you admit you want women thrown to the dogs to get your judges?

No, that puts the anus on you as there is no purity in politics.

Did you vote for Reagan? If so then did that vote condone all of his past behavior?

Did you vote for Dubya? If so then did that vote condone all of his past behavior?

Offline Norm Lenhart

I enjoy the intelligence and logic of your posts.  I don't agree with everything you say, but there is always reason behind your views, and I greatly respect that.

I hope you don't take too much time away.

Your voice is much appreciated.

Don't get too sentimental, he's the third Trump apologist today that said that. Seems pretty coordinated.

Offline dfwgator

No, that puts the anus on you as there is no purity in politics.

The Anus?

(you must be a P1)