Author Topic: NY Times Gets Punked=> Fake Groping Victim Used Velvet Underground Song to Describe Trumped-Up Attack  (Read 15496 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

He can sure dish it out, ja.

He tries. He just sucks at it.

Offline Norm Lenhart

You can poppycock all you like, it still does not counter b]"one either votes for tRump or effectively votes for hitlery.  That is the choice, like it or not."[/b]

When POTUS hitlery comes down on us "non-worshipers" with bans of 1st and 2nd Amendments, there will be many nevertrumpers who will suddenly disappear from postings here out of shame for bring her upon our dear America.

Trump supporters would never know one way or the other. Because they will be the first on the list of useful idiots the left, as history repeatedly shows, receive the not so tender mercies. Zealots are always the first a dictator puts down.

We tried to warn you. Vote for a conservative and you'd not be in this mess. Nor would conservatives. But of course, you know better.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
You can poppycock all you like, it still does not counter b]"one either votes for tRump or effectively votes for hitlery.  That is the choice, like it or not."[/b]

When POTUS hitlery comes down on us "non-worshipers" with bans of 1st and 2nd Amendments, there will be many nevertrumpers who will suddenly disappear from postings here out of shame for bring her upon our dear America.

Funny you mention those two things.

“One of the things I’m gonna do, and this is only gonna make it tougher for me, and I’ve never said this before, but one of the things I’m gonna do if I win… is I’m gonna open up our libel laws so when they write purposely negative and horrible and false articles, we can sue them and win lots of money. We’re gonna open up those libel laws.

“With me, they’re not protected, because I’m not like other people…We’re gonna open up those libel laws, folks, and we’re gonna have people sue you like you never get sued before.”

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/02/27/trump-freedom-press-not-people.html

At last night’s presidential debate Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton made all kinds of attacks on each other. But on one notable issue, they were in complete agreement: they both think people on the federal government’s “no fly list” should be categorically denied their right to buy guns under the Second Amendment. Both candidates have repeatedly said so for months. Trump’s stance on this issue should be deeply troubling to those who care about gun rights – and also to people concerned about constitutional rights generally, even if they don’t care much about this one.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/09/27/trump-and-the-second-amendment/?utm_term=.322bd21f5835

Now...you were saying?

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline bolobaby

How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Funny you mention those two things.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/02/27/trump-freedom-press-not-people.html

Now...you were saying?

I don't doubt the first quote because I'd heard it before, but I just wanted to nitpick your source.  Politicus?  When I'm running down facts I always blow past that one.  They are as reliable as Snopes.

But, as I said, this one is correct.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Thats exactly where it came .Things like due processes,presumption of innocence, and healthy skepticism, are completely lost on the never trumps 

Herman Cain ring a bell ? The Democratic party has been tossing around  these kind  of accusations at opposing candidates  for years along with the lapdogs in the MSM

The rules about this kind of crap need to be either prove it a court of law or STFU

Their so consumed with their irrational foaming hate for trump  that they willing to  put a murderous corrupt hag  in the White house
Gotta agree with you there. What Trump said in the interview way back in 2005 is damning enough, but until the court case works it's way out we ought to give him the benefit of the doubt. Not that'd I'd be surprised mind you.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Online corbe

You are the fourth today. Someone tell me with a straight face this isn't planned.

Jokes on you though. Most of us don't care and won't miss you.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
and i'm out of here  ..this place was ok untill the owner let Never trump trolls and Hillery bots  camp out  here  and fling ****..its  like trying to have a meaningful conversation with a dung beetle

@Charlespg ,

TBR believes in the freedom to speak your opinion, and that applies to all.  I am terribly sorry if that offends you.  Well, I lied.  I'm not sorry.

The remedy for speech you don't like is more speech, not less. 
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 08:06:43 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
and i'm out of here  ..this place was ok untill the owner let Never trump trolls and Hillery bots  camp out  here  and fling ****..its  like trying to have a meaningful conversation with a dung beetle

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline sinkspur

This is the best lawyer letter ever:

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

As you might expect, those of us who have spent a lot of time on the FR Refugee Welcome thread don't find that concept amusing....
I will NOT comply.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

As you might expect, those of us who have spent a lot of time on the FR Refugee Welcome thread don't find that concept amusing....
Yeah, but he left of his own accord...
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yeah, but he left of his own accord...

Good point.  But did he leave?  I haven't checked his posting history since that comment.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Good point.  But did he leave?  I haven't checked his posting history since that comment.

Nope.

Actually IMO, the "Well, Bye" thing is apropo because he is apparently one that resents us ex Freepers being here. Let him choke on his own bile.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nope.

Actually IMO, the "Well, Bye" thing is apropo because he is apparently one that resents us ex Freepers being here. Let him choke on his own bile.

Another good point.  Dang!
I will NOT comply.

Offline Norm Lenhart

In times such as these, we should look to the great philosopher Patrick Swayze who said "Be nice. Until it's time to not be nice."

It is long past time we 'not be nice' with people ensuring the destruction of our country.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I don't doubt the first quote because I'd heard it before, but I just wanted to nitpick your source.  Politicus?  When I'm running down facts I always blow past that one.  They are as reliable as Snopes.

But, as I said, this one is correct.

I understand. And I agree. My only defense is that I was in a hurry and I knew the quote was valid from other sources.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

You can always use the kinder gentler version.
 buh bye

Offline Norm Lenhart

Well there's also the original Viking kitty video but Youtube canned the audio. However this makes a good substitute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT0Nuh2xZnA

Offline Mod2

Just a minor note:

I dislike this picture and the accompanying sentiment behind it intensely.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

Or there's this.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Mod2

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Just a minor note:

I dislike this picture and the accompanying sentiment behind it intensely.

Duly noted.

Could have been worse. I could have told him not to let the door hit him in the (bleep) on the way out.  :whistle:

But in all seriousness I only posted that pic because of the Opus that preceded my post.

It's the only time I ever use that pic.   

Offline Mod2

It's OK. No harm, no foul.

It's just a personal preference, with a reason behind it:

There is, obviously, a lot of FR history people share, much of it harmless or good. But the Viking Kitties and dancing on the graves of the departed isn't something we really want to import, and that image, at the very least, is totally associated in many members minds with zot threads.

HonestJohn

This one does not fit as well, but it's funny.

This one: