Author Topic: BUSTED: Rudy Giuliani says he never saw Hillary Clinton in NYC on 9/11 — but pictures prove he’s lying  (Read 1232 times)

geronl

Rudy Giuliani told a bald-faced lie to accuse Hillary Clinton of lying about her response to the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

The former New York City mayor delivered the whopper Wednesday afternoon while introducing Donald Trump at a rally in Ocala, Florida.

“Don’t tell me if you said that you remember Sept. 11, 2001,” Giuliani said. “I remember Sept. 11, 2001. Yes, yes, you helped to get benefits for the people who were injured that day. But I heard her say that she was there that day. I was there that day, I don’t remember seeing Hillary Clinton there. That was like when she said she had to run through gunfire. That turned out to be, what do we call it? A lie.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/busted-rudy-giuliani-says-he-never-saw-hillary-clinton-in-nyc-on-911-but-pictures-prove-hes-lying/

---

If you have to lie to trash Hillary, you are a numbskull.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

geronl

Rudy looks like he just woke up and Hillary looks like she'd never been outside before.... that sort of looks like Corpus Christie behind her ...

geronl

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

From the article:

“Don’t tell me if you said that you remember Sept. 11, 2001,” Giuliani said. “I remember Sept. 11, 2001. Yes, yes, you helped to get benefits for the people who were injured that day. But I heard her say that she was there that day. I was there that day, I don’t remember seeing Hillary Clinton there. That was like when she said she had to run through gunfire. That turned out to be, what do we call it? A lie.”

Giuliani is actually the one lying, because Clinton — the Democratic U.S. senator from New York at the time — was photographed walking next to him and then Gov. George Pataki about 24 hours after the attacks.

So, Rudy doesn't remember seeing her on Sept 11, but he's clearly lying because of a photo from Sept 12 shows them together?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
From the article:

So, Rudy doesn't remember seeing her on Sept 11, but he's clearly lying because of a photo from Sept 12 shows them together?

Libel and Slander seems to be the standby-word of the attackers against Trump. Great point.

Online dfwgator

From the article:

Ooops!

Offline endicom

Because Trump. So there. ;-)

Oceander

The desperation of the bleep to avoid the obvious by splitting hairs is palpable. Heck, she was behind in, so obviously he couldn't see her unless he had eyes in the back of his head.  :rolleyes:

Oceander

Also, if he wasn't lying, then why did he just apologize for his "mistake"?