Author Topic: #NeverTrump: We Told You He Would Kill Us, but You Didn’t Listen  (Read 6025 times)

Oceander

Re: #NeverTrump: We Told You He Would Kill Us, but You Didn’t Listen
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2016, 10:25:49 pm »
@Oceander
"If trump wins Me and @Frank Cannon @Once-Ler @guitar4jesus @potatohead @rodamala @Gov Bean Counter and a few others want to invite you share a bunk in our wing the internment camp."

Actually, you want me there.  I've got food for a year for you and I was an EMT, have medical supplies, to treat your broken bones and illness,  and I have top of the line weapons/ammo.  Just hide me and the stuff and you are good to go.  Or, I could break you out of there and you would be free.  I have a secret weapon - age.  I am so old no one thinks I can do anything or have anything.

The ones you have to watch out for are the ones who look old!  I'll take age and craftiness over youth and brainless brawn any day of the week.

There's a cousin in my family who used to be NYPD.  One of my favorite stories is about a call that came in about a guy who got chased into a building.  He and his partner got there in their car at the same time that several other - much younger - officers got there.  The young guys all went racing up the stairs into the building (4 or 5 storey walk up).  The cousin and his partner looked up at the roof lines and realized the entire block of buildings was all the same height connected by low parapet walls.  So, they drove around to the back side of the building at the far end of the block - furthest from the door the guy went into - and waited, sure enough after about 15 minutes here comes the guy, panting and out of breath.  Cuffed and stuffed.  followed a few minutes later by all the younger cops, also all panting, out of breath, and dirty from climbing parapet walls.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2016, 10:26:58 pm »
We're malleable.   Give us time Norm! ****slapping

I'll volunteer. I look stunning in a dress and heels. Pink strappy ones are FABULOUS...

Does the dress make my ass look like a Trump supporter?

@CatherineofAragon

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2016, 10:28:42 pm »
I can do both proper and Cockney........ which do you prefer?  Laurence Olivier, or the Artful Dodger?

Roit then...it's 3:30, we're British and tea is just around the corner.

Wingnut

« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2016, 10:29:59 pm »
I can do both proper and Cockney........ which do you prefer?  Laurence Olivier, or the Artful Dodger?

Princess Dianna!  We need to class up the joint!   :smokin:

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2016, 10:32:08 pm »
Princess Dianna!  We need to class up the joint!   :smokin:

If Trump thinks she's back he'll be flying in with small hands at the ready. He's a star you know.

Silver Pines

« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2016, 10:36:30 pm »
Well look at it from my perspective. I have asked you what, about a dozen times now for TeH Sammich? And every time, my gentlemanly request is rebuffed, leaving me Sammichless and with a tear of rugged sadness running down my cheek as it glistens in the light before dropping to a ground covered in the sadness that is my sammichless life

(sob).

Had I known all it took was get the sammich was to be a POW in the Trump sycophant war, I'd have surrendered long ago.

(sniff...)

@Norm Lenhart

Norm, I tried.  I really did.  But every time I tried to push a sandwich through the screen it just splatted on the glass and dropped onto the keyboard.  It never seems to work.

Silver Pines

« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2016, 10:37:25 pm »
@Oceander
"If trump wins Me and @Frank Cannon @Once-Ler @guitar4jesus @potatohead @rodamala @Gov Bean Counter and a few others want to invite you share a bunk in our wing the internment camp."

Actually, you want me there.  I've got food for a year for you and I was an EMT, have medical supplies, to treat your broken bones and illness,  and I have top of the line weapons/ammo.  Just hide me and the stuff and you are good to go.  Or, I could break you out of there and you would be free.  I have a secret weapon - age.  I am so old no one thinks I can do anything or have anything.

@Victoria33

Plus you have a machete!

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2016, 10:40:22 pm »
@Norm Lenhart

Norm, I tried.  I really did.  But every time I tried to push a sandwich through the screen it just splatted on the glass and dropped onto the keyboard.  It never seems to work.

Thats ok...(sob)...Lydia makes me sammiches. Strong Nord sammiches! (And really, are there any other kind?)

Silver Pines

« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2016, 10:40:35 pm »
@CatherineofAragon @musiclady @Victoria33
Trump internment camps are are not co-ed.  sniff sniff...  But on visitation day we can exchange food stuffs and the product from the rubber tubing and copper coils.

@Wingnut

I heard they're going to have women's huts just so creepy Donald can make his rounds.

Silver Pines

« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2016, 10:42:15 pm »
I'll volunteer. I look stunning in a dress and heels. Pink strappy ones are FABULOUS...

Does the dress make my ass look like a Trump supporter?

@CatherineofAragon

:rolling:

Silver Pines

« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2016, 10:43:03 pm »
Thats ok...(sob)...Lydia makes me sammiches. Strong Nord sammiches! (And really, are there any other kind?)

i'll just bet she does, lol.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2016, 10:45:19 pm »
@Victoria33

Plus you have a machete!
@CatherineofAragon

And, I learned how to use it by watching Machone (sp) on Walking Dead.

Wingnut

« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2016, 10:47:39 pm »
@Wingnut

I heard they're going to have women's huts just so creepy Donald can make his rounds.

I bet he will! :whistle:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2016, 10:50:22 pm »
Ya'll can have my bunk.  I plan on dying in a hail of gunfire at home on the farm when they come for me.

@rodamala  what will happen to your kitties?
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2016, 10:54:08 pm »
i'll just bet she does, lol.

Indeed she does! She only uses the purest ingredients. Because I'm pure in all I say and do. HiTek said so.

See, thats the one advantage when they throw us in the camps. If they ever try starving us to death, we'd never have to resort to canibalism. We could just eat a Trump supporter instead. Different species so no problem.

Of course the rotten meat might make us sick...

Offline musiclady

« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2016, 11:00:35 pm »
Roit then...it's 3:30, we're British and tea is just around the corner.

Aaye...... consider yourself.......... at 'ome!

There isn't a lot........ to spare.  Who cares......what.......ever we got we share!

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2016, 11:02:59 pm »
@Wingnut

The guys had better bring jock cups, in case the Donald decides to become a switch hitter, and go after them too......

@CatherineofAragon

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2016, 11:14:01 pm »
The guys had better bring jock cups, in case the Donald decides to become a switch hitter, and go after them too......

@CatherineofAragon

:terror:

Silver Pines

« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2016, 11:25:07 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

@Victoria33

Offline musiclady

« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2016, 11:36:51 pm »

Silver Pines

« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2016, 11:36:57 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

@Victoria33

Here's a preview of the season premiere....it's going to be really bad.  I've laid in a bottle of wine specifically for it.

http://www.amc.com/shows/the-walking-dead/video-extras/sneak-peek-the-walking-dead-season-7-premiere

Silver Pines

« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2016, 11:37:50 pm »

@CatherineofAragon

@musiclady

*uncontrollable shuddering*

Offline musiclady

« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2016, 12:00:16 am »
@musiclady

*uncontrollable shuddering*

Maybe some of the Trump apologists here can give some thought to how it might feel to be the victim of a very old, very perverse reprobate, and change their tune..

Nahhhhhhhhhh.............. it'll never happen.  They don't really THINK, do they??   :shrug:

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2016, 12:05:38 am »
If trump wins Me and @Frank Cannon @Once-Ler @guitar4jesus @potatohead @rodamala @Gov Bean Counter and a few others want to invite you share a bunk in our wing the internment camp.

Enjoy the accomodations.

I've already been told I'll not even get a show trial...just a bullet in the brain.   :shrug:
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Wingnut

« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2016, 12:12:00 am »
Enjoy the accomodations.

I've already been told I'll not even get a show trial...just a bullet in the brain.   :shrug:

Pay no attention to aligncare's threats.  He just cleans the head on the Trump Train.