Author Topic: #NeverTrump: We Told You He Would Kill Us, but You Didn’t Listen  (Read 6022 times)

Silver Pines

Re: #NeverTrump: We Told You He Would Kill Us, but You Didn’t Listen
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2016, 08:54:11 pm »
If trump wins Me and @Frank Cannon @Once-Ler @guitar4jesus @potatohead @rodamala @Gov Bean Counter and a few others want to invite you share a bunk in our wing the internment camp.

@Wingnut
@Norm Lenhart

I'd offer to bring sandwiches when I visit from the women's hut, but I suspect it's going to be tree bark on the menu.

I wonder if you can make soup from that...

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2016, 08:56:55 pm »
@Wingnut
@Norm Lenhart

I'd offer to bring sandwiches when I visit from the women's hut, but I suspect it's going to be tree bark on the menu.

I wonder if you can make soup from that...
Smuggle us some potatoes and some copper tubing. We'll explain later. :whistle:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2016, 09:00:59 pm »
Quote from: CatherineofAragon link=topic=229254.msg1091638#msg1091638 date=1476305651
I'd offer to bring sandwiches
[/quote

Thats what America needs more of. Women that know their place!

(trys desperately to duck flying skillet)

Silver Pines

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2016, 09:04:57 pm »
Smuggle us some potatoes and some copper tubing. We'll explain later. :whistle:

@Idaho_Cowboy

I'm sorry, I was told there would be no math and no science.

Silver Pines

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2016, 09:07:16 pm »
[quote author=CatherineofAragon link=topic=229254.msg1091638#msg1091638 date=1476305651
I'd offer to bring sandwiches

Thats what America needs more of. Women that know their place!

(trys desperately to duck flying skillet)

@Norm Lenhart

TOO LATE

I knew it was a mistake with you, I just knew it...

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2016, 09:12:58 pm »
@Norm Lenhart

TOO LATE

I knew it was a mistake with you, I just knew it...

Well look at it from my perspective. I have asked you what, about a dozen times now for TeH Sammich? And every time, my gentlemanly request is rebuffed, leaving me Sammichless and with a tear of rugged sadness running down my cheek as it glistens in the light before dropping to a ground covered in the sadness that is my sammichless life

(sob).

Had I known all it took was get the sammich was to be a POW in the Trump sycophant war, I'd have surrendered long ago.

(sniff...)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 09:13:38 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2016, 09:15:19 pm »
We will need a "Scrounger".   So you are more than welcome to bunk with the "Misfits"! :beer: 888high58888

Oooo.......... Clark Gable and Marilyn Monroe.......... they're DREAMY!

May I join you, pretty please??   :dx1:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2016, 09:21:07 pm »
@Wingnut I would consider it an honor to share space in a Rrump internment camp with y'all.
@Oceander
"If trump wins Me and @Frank Cannon @Once-Ler @guitar4jesus @potatohead @rodamala @Gov Bean Counter and a few others want to invite you share a bunk in our wing the internment camp."

Actually, you want me there.  I've got food for a year for you and I was an EMT, have medical supplies, to treat your broken bones and illness,  and I have top of the line weapons/ammo.  Just hide me and the stuff and you are good to go.  Or, I could break you out of there and you would be free.  I have a secret weapon - age.  I am so old no one thinks I can do anything or have anything.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2016, 09:25:13 pm »
@Oceander
"If trump wins Me and @Frank Cannon @Once-Ler @guitar4jesus @potatohead @rodamala @Gov Bean Counter and a few others want to invite you share a bunk in our wing the internment camp."

Actually, you want me there.  I've got food for a year for you and I was an EMT, have medical supplies, to treat your broken bones and illness,  and I have top of the line weapons/ammo.  Just hide me and the stuff and you are good to go.  Or, I could break you out of there and you would be free.  I have a secret weapon - age.  I am so old no one thinks I can do anything or have anything.

How are you set for treating dog bites? I ask because they vowed to hunt us down with dogs and since Chihuahuas are about the biggest thing they can handle, I figure we'll have some awful injuries to our ankles.

Offline endicom

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2016, 09:27:25 pm »
From the Daily Worker?

Oh, the Daily Beast.

Offline endicom

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2016, 09:31:48 pm »
Oooo.......... Clark Gable and Marilyn Monroe.......... they're DREAMY!

May I join you, pretty please??   :dx1:

You idolize those reprobates, those degenerates. They sinned against Jesus, without repentance, and you would join them.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2016, 09:42:15 pm »
You idolize those reprobates, those degenerates. They sinned against Jesus, without repentance, and you would join them.

It's a lesser evil! You should approve!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2016, 09:43:45 pm »

Are you kidding me??   :silly: :silly: :silly:

You're either dense or desperate to insult, or humorless, or all of the above.

And the last option is what I suspect.

Yikes.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2016, 09:44:32 pm »
@Oceander

Sounds like a plan!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2016, 09:44:57 pm »
It's a lesser evil! You should approve!

(Is that guy really that stupid, Norm??  If I didn't read what he said, I wouldn't believe anyone could say what he did! LOL!)

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2016, 09:54:59 pm »
(Is that guy really that stupid, Norm??  If I didn't read what he said, I wouldn't believe anyone could say what he did! LOL!)

Stupid? Well it supports Trump so yes, thats a given. But in this case I'd say it's more lashing out in panic/desperation. They are realizing that despite the Kabuki theater underway with the GOP, Trump's goose is cooked and his minions will soon be under the loving mercies of the Clinton IRS, the BLM idiots and they are very, very alone in the world. Hillary has a well deserved reputation for getting revenge on those who oppose her.

Well, they could have won with Cruz but as in 12, they 'knew better'.

Wingnut

« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2016, 09:57:07 pm »
@CatherineofAragon @musiclady @Victoria33
Trump internment camps are are not co-ed.  sniff sniff...  But on visitation day we can exchange food stuffs and the product from the rubber tubing and copper coils.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2016, 09:57:48 pm »
Stupid? Well it supports Trump so yes, thats a given. But in this case I'd say it's more lashing out in panic/desperation. They are realizing that despite the Kabuki theater underway with the GOP, Trump's goose is cooked and his minions will soon be under the loving mercies of the Clinton IRS, the BLM idiots and they are very, very alone in the world. Hillary has a well deserved reputation for getting revenge on those who oppose her.

Well, they could have won with Cruz but as in 12, they 'knew better'.

I'll agree with the desperation.  I've seen more senseless, mindless lashing out in the past week or so than in the past few months combined.

They've got to realize that the end is nigh, and their superhero/messiah/rescuer/hologram is going down in big, fat flames.

That's the most plausible explanation.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2016, 09:59:09 pm »
Trump internment camps are are not co-ed.  sniff sniff...  But on visitation day we can exchange food stuffs and the product from the rubber tubing and copper coils.

No fair!  I'd rather be a "Misfit" with you and Clark Gable than with Marilyn ANY day.  ***cool cat***

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2016, 10:01:55 pm »
I'll agree with the desperation.  I've seen more senseless, mindless lashing out in the past week or so than in the past few months combined.

They've got to realize that the end is nigh, and their superhero/messiah/rescuer/hologram is going down in big, fat flames.

That's the most plausible explanation.

All you have to do to predict Trump supporter behavior is imagine spoiled children. You'll never go wrong. They both have a fit when told 'no', they both scream and throw tantrums when they don't get their way and they have no sense of proper public behavior. Everything must fill their desires. Now. Or the behavior ensues.

Just look at them. Here, TOS, the news, in your own town. See also 'Act like a liberal".

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2016, 10:04:28 pm »

God do I have to do everything for you people?

Put on a dress, claim one of 52 current genders and the guards will follow orders to acommodate every desire of the transgendered. Trump loves him some trannies. He approves of them in womens bathrooms and female beauty pageants.

Wingnut

« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2016, 10:17:59 pm »
No fair!  I'd rather be a "Misfit" with you and Clark Gable than with Marilyn ANY day.  ***cool cat***

Okay.  What the Hell! We will steampunk two themes.  The Great escape and Misfits in camp/  ...The Great Misfits!   Can you do and english accent?

Wingnut

« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2016, 10:19:11 pm »
God do I have to do everything for you people?

Put on a dress, claim one of 52 current genders and the guards will follow orders to acommodate every desire of the transgendered. Trump loves him some trannies. He approves of them in womens bathrooms and female beauty pageants.

We're malleable.   Give us time Norm! ****slapping

Offline musiclady

« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2016, 10:21:09 pm »
All you have to do to predict Trump supporter behavior is imagine spoiled children. You'll never go wrong. They both have a fit when told 'no', they both scream and throw tantrums when they don't get their way and they have no sense of proper public behavior. Everything must fill their desires. Now. Or the behavior ensues.

Just look at them. Here, TOS, the news, in your own town. See also 'Act like a liberal".

Can't disagree with a word of that, Norm.

And don't want to either.  :patriot:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2016, 10:22:44 pm »
Okay.  What the Hell! We will steampunk two themes.  The Great escape and Misfits in camp/  ...The Great Misfits!   Can you do and english accent?

I can do both proper and Cockney........ which do you prefer?  Laurence Olivier, or the Artful Dodger?