Author Topic: The 2016 Ohio Sellout (Portman blows, with the wind)  (Read 4413 times)

Offline endicom

Re: The 2016 Ohio Sellout (Portman blows, with the wind)
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2016, 06:41:59 pm »
Um.... are you sure you understand GTHawk's point?

GtHawk either didn't understand or chose to ignore Longmire's point.

@GtHawk
@Longmire

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2016, 06:52:58 pm »
GtHawk either didn't understand or chose to ignore Longmire's point.

@GtHawk
@Longmire
Oh I understood his point, and Trumped it with an accurate observation of Trumpian logic. It is the sTrumpettes that don't understand the point of those who will never vote for either one of the major party morons.

Offline endicom

« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2016, 07:07:48 pm »
Oh I understood his point, and Trumped it with an accurate observation of Trumpian logic. It is the sTrumpettes that don't understand the point of those who will never vote for either one of the major party morons.

See if you can follow this:

The fascist obsessed Jazzhead did effectively call me fascist/Nazi.

I can't speak for Longmire but it seems obvious that Longmire's reply was to mock the absurdity of Jazzhead's claim.

Your reply to Longmire had nothing to do with Longmire's post but was just the standard NeverTrump diatribe.

@Jazzhead
@Longmire
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 07:08:51 pm by endicom »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2016, 07:10:20 pm »
But Portman is ahead by double digits.

And will win more easily because he distanced himself from perversion.

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2016, 07:12:29 pm »
The notion that Trump has killed the GOP or killed conservatism is ridiculous. What he has inadvertently revealed is that there was nothing there but the vapors.

And fellow corrupt politicians who would sell their soul for "winning."

Unfortunately, they're losing BIG time, and destroying what was left of the GOP.

AND doing irreparable damage to Conservatism.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline endicom

« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2016, 07:52:27 pm »
And will win more easily because he distanced himself from perversion.

He moved ahead after embracing Trump.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2016, 08:06:07 pm »

Don't get your hopes up... :laugh:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2016, 08:28:38 pm »
He moved ahead after embracing Trump.

You mean before the whole world found out that Trump is a sexual predator, and proud of it?

Good thing the truth is now out there for all to see.

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2016, 10:31:31 pm »

The fascist obsessed Jazzhead did effectively call me fascist/Nazi.

I can't speak for Longmire but it seems obvious that Longmire's reply was to mock the absurdity of Jazzhead's claim.

Your reply to Longmire had nothing to do with Longmire's post but was just the standard NeverTrump diatribe.

@Jazzhead
@Longmire
See if you can follow this,  you say you can't speak for someone else and then...........you do, I didn't give a nevertrump diatribe I gave a logical rebuttal to the Trump idol worship position that anyone that doesn't vote for Orange Julius votes for Hilary. It's laughable that people that purport to be Republicans embrace Trumps position of not voting for Republicans down ticket because they didn't drop trau and bend over for Lord Trump. In the unlikely event that Trump doesn't continue to self immolate and does win the election, just how in the hell do his acolytes think he will accomplish anything, put any sort of Conservative on the Supreme Court or deliver on any other of his political promises if the demonrats take control of Congress through numerical superiority instead of the surrender of RINO members? There was a time that I thought what Trump was saying made sense, and some of it still does, but the major insurmountable problem is that Trump is insane, that's my story and I'm stickin to it and you are welcome to stick to your own.

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2016, 10:34:41 pm »
Don't get your hopes up... :laugh:
You can say that, with a straight face? Considering your support of Trump that's rich! :tongue2:

Offline endicom

« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2016, 10:40:10 pm »
See if you can follow this,  you say you can't speak for someone else and then...........you do, I didn't give a nevertrump diatribe I gave a logical rebuttal to the Trump idol worship position that anyone that doesn't vote for Orange Julius votes for Hilary. It's laughable that people that purport to be Republicans embrace Trumps position of not voting for Republicans down ticket because they didn't drop trau and bend over for Lord Trump. In the unlikely event that Trump doesn't continue to self immolate and does win the election, just how in the hell do his acolytes think he will accomplish anything, put any sort of Conservative on the Supreme Court or deliver on any other of his political promises if the demonrats take control of Congress through numerical superiority instead of the surrender of RINO members? There was a time that I thought what Trump was saying made sense, and some of it still does, but the major insurmountable problem is that Trump is insane, that's my story and I'm stickin to it and you are welcome to stick to your own.

I think you need a bolder typeface to make your point.

But...

Your replies do still have nothing to with my post.