Author Topic: School fires coach over wearing clown mask — to team Halloween celebration  (Read 453 times)

rangerrebew

School fires coach over wearing clown mask — to team Halloween celebration
October 11, 2016
By Victor Skinner
Share10
Tweet1
Reddit
+1
Shares 11

ST. FRANCIS, Minn. – A Minnesota JV girls’ soccer coach was fired from Independent School District 15 for wearing a clown mask and posing for a picture at school that was later circulated on social media.

hildreSt. Francis High School coach Ben Hildre told Fox 9 he was unaware of the creepy clown epidemic haunting schools and students across the country when he donned a clown mask for a Halloween celebration on the team’s last day of practice Wednesday.

Hildre said his gorilla costume was unusable, so he opted to dress as a clown instead.

http://eagnews.org/school-fires-coach-over-wearing-clown-mask-to-team-halloween-celebration/
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 03:23:32 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Surely the union will fight this stupidity. We can't fire incompetent teachers, but we can kneejerk fire someone for wearing a clown mask?
The Republic is lost.

Offline montanajoe

Surely the union will fight this stupidity. We can't fire incompetent teachers, but we can kneejerk fire someone for wearing a clown mask?

@Free Vulcan

Actually this is something that is going on in the schools now, the kids are convinced there are people dressed up as clowns and they plan to kill the trick or treaters on Halloween night.

My little girl has been telling me some of her friends are being stalked by clowns and last night she said clowns  had killed 3 people in town and she was very scared. I had to reassure nobody was killed...

Having a teacher wear a clown mask this year is the height of stupidity and would certainly be someone I would not teaching my kids...
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 05:11:02 pm by montanajoe »