Author Topic: Trump: 'It is hard to do well when Paul Ryan and others give zero support'  (Read 1188 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 11, 2016, 07:53 am
Trump: 'It is hard to do well when Paul Ryan and others give zero support'

By Rebecca Savransky

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on Tuesday bragged about polls that show him winning the second presidential debate, but admitted it's difficult to succeed without top Republicans backing him.

"Desite [sic] winning the second debate in a landslide (every poll), it is hard to do well when Paul Ryan and others give zero support!" the GOP nominee tweeted.

Desite winning the second debate in a landslide (every poll), it is hard to do well when Paul Ryan and others give zero support!
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 11, 2016

Speaker Paul Ryan on Monday told rank-and-file Republicans he would no longer defend or campaign with the GOP nominee, though he did not rescind his endorsement of Trump.

The Speaker also told his GOP colleagues during a conference call that they should deal with Trump in a way that ensures they win their own congressional races in November.

Ryan's comments come after the release of a 2005 tape in which Trump is heard making lewd comments about women. In the tape, the GOP nominee describes how he can grope and kiss women without their consent because of his celebrity status.

Trump brushed off his comments as locker room talk during Sunday night's presidential debate.

The release of the tape, though, has resulted in backlash from many Republicans. Some have rescinded their support for their party's nominee and others have called for Trump to drop out of the race.

Trump on Monday criticized Ryan after the Speaker's comments were publicized.

"Paul Ryan should spend more time on balancing the budget, jobs and illegal immigration and not waste his time on fighting Republican nominee," Trump tweeted.

The GOP nominee on Monday also bragged about polls that show him winning the second presidential debate. But the polls he cited are online polls which often allow visitors to repeatedly vote for the person they thought won the debate, rather than more scientific surveys that poll a specific number of people across party lines.

The polls Trump referenced included one from the Drudge Report in which the GOP nominee leads Democratic rival Hillary Clinton, 70 to 30,  and Breitbart, which showed Trump with a 93 to 7 percent lead over Clinton.

Several polls conducted since the debate have shown Clinton won the debate. In a Politico/Morning Consult poll released Tuesday, 42 percent of voters say Clinton won the debate, compared with just 27 percent of voters who say Trump was victorious.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/300339-trump-it-is-hard-to-do-well-when-paul-ryan-and-others
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

He starting to sink into his own reality

I've had patients before with deep  psychological issues and he sounds more and more like them

The question is has he always been this way or is this something is just developed during the campaign that now he sees for the first time he's actually going to lose in front of all Americans

I think he believes his fame and wealth gives him a certain amount of power. Be it over women or people in the past that he's not paid  for work that they have done for him and now it's starting to dawn on him that he is going to be exposed as not a winner in front of millions of people come November and he struggling with that.

He seems, from everything that I've noticed from this campaign and looking at his past, has a certain believe that he must dominate, women especially. So it isn't just that he does see a loss coming in November but a loss to a woman
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 01:40:09 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Just_Victor

Trump assured us we would win so frequently that we'd get tired of winning all the time.

Are we tired of winning yet?
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Paul Ryan wants Hillary to win.   He's supported Obamas agenda and he supports the open borders crowd.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Resp3

Trump: 'It is hard to do well when Paul Ryan and others give zero support'

Trump began his campaign by kicking Repubs to the curb. He slashed and trashed the GOP all the way up to the convention. Trump and the Republican Party reluctantly got in bed together after that; but it has not been a friendly encounter.

So Ryan, McCain and other RINO's are distancing themselves now? Trump - as usual - has only himself to blame.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Paul Ryan wants Hillary to win.   He's supported Obamas agenda and he supports the open borders crowd.

Donald's "big beautiful door" touchback amnesty and flip flop on deportation make him one of the open borders crowd. Deny it if you like but that doesn't change the truth of it.

Offline Victoria33

He starting to sink into his own reality
@LMAO

Trump's mind lives in another universe.  He is also mentally deficient.  If he wins, the Republican Party will be dead, destroyed by him.  Hopefully, he will lose and go back to Trump Tower where he is King.  The Party will have to rebuild and perhaps real conservatives can make it better than it was.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Dear Don,

RE your support issues...A wise man once said "Behold my field of fornication, and see that it lies barren."

Offline sinkspur

“It’s important that Donald Trump and what he represents — this kind of ethnic quote ‘conservatism’ or populism — be so decisively rebuked that the Republican party, the Republican voters learn their lesson that they cannot nominate a man so manifestly unqualified to be president in any way, shape, or form.”  Bret Stephens, WSJ.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Wingnut

We are witnessing Tic-Tac Trump having the mental breakdown he so derseves.

Offline beandog

Re: Trump: 'It is hard to do well when Paul Ryan and others give zero support'
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2016, 01:59:31 pm »
We are witnessing Tic-Tac Trump having the mental breakdown he so derseves.
Can his supporters be far behind? :0001:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2016, 02:04:59 pm »
Ryan has really gotten under Trump's thin skin:

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump
Our very weak and ineffective leader, Paul Ryan, had a bad conference call where his members went wild at his disloyalty.
RETWEETS
6:05 AM - 11 Oct 2016
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Wingnut

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2016, 02:07:11 pm »

There are a few that are walking a thin line between hearing the voices in their heads to talking to them and acting on those voices orders.  Reminds me of Arlo Guthrie describing your typical Trump Supports Meeting

"I said, "Shrink, I want to kill. I mean, I wanna, I wanna kill. Kill. I wanna, I wanna see, I wanna see blood and gore and guts and veins in my teeth. Eat dead burnt bodies. I mean kill, Kill, KILL, KILL." And I started jumping up and down yelling, "KILL, KILL," and he started jumping up and down with me and we was both jumping up and down yelling, "KILL, KILL."

And the Trump came over, pinned a medal on me, sent me down the hall, said, "You're our boy."

Offline r9etb

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2016, 02:22:02 pm »

Bullshit

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2016, 02:26:54 pm »
Ryan has really gotten under Trump's thin skin:

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump
Our very weak and ineffective leader, Paul Ryan, had a bad conference call where his members went wild at his disloyalty.
RETWEETS
6:05 AM - 11 Oct 2016

Erick Erickson Retweeted
 Rebecca Sinderbrand ‏@sinderbrand  7m7 minutes ago
Trump tweets today:
—attacking Paul Ryan: 2
—expressing relief "the shackles" are off: 1
—praising Dems for loyalty: 1
—attacking Clinton: 0
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2016, 03:11:47 pm »

JimRob is leading the way. The Echo Chamber is cannibalizing itself.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.