Author Topic: What Candidates Won't Say - John Stossel  (Read 272 times)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
What Candidates Won't Say - John Stossel
« on: October 11, 2016, 10:25:00 pm »
What Candidates Won't Say
By John Stossel
Published Oct. 12, 2016

Catch politicians in private moments and you might hear what they really believe: Donald Trump "can do anything" to women because he's powerful. Hillary Clinton's "private" positions aren't the same as her "public" ones.
In public, politicians mostly get away with spouting talking points and clamming up about questions that really matter.

When Clinton was asked if she agrees with Trump's approach to terrorism and immigration, she confidently replied, "This is a serious challenge. We are well equipped to meet it. And we can do so in keeping with smart law enforcement, good intelligence and in concert with our values."

That's meaningless! Do we have "dumb" law enforcement now? Bad intelligence? What will Clinton do about it? She doesn't say. Reporters don't ask.

When Trump was asked how he'll handle terrorism, he replied, "I am very unhappy when I look at the world of radical Islam. I'm very unhappy with it. We're going to find the problem and we're going to come up with a solution. Obama could never come up with a solution. Number one, he's incompetent. And number two, the solution just is never going to be out there for him."

Trump wants us to trust that he has the solutions. He'll give us details later, I guess....
Read more at http://www.jewishworldreview.com/1016/stossel101216.php3#6AFop6yZbwBUj3jC.99
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour