Author Topic: Islamophobe or Prophet? France's Philippe de Villiers  (Read 312 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Islamophobe or Prophet? France's Philippe de Villiers
« on: October 11, 2016, 10:37:58 am »
Islamophobe or Prophet? France's Philippe de Villiers

Accusations against Villiers were made when he published his first book. A decade later, he was totally vindicated. Now, he has come out with a 2nd book.

When French entrepreneur, politician and novelist Philippe de Villiers published The Mosques of Roissy in 2006, he was vilified as an Islamophobe and right-wing extremist. The book revealed how Islamic radicals had infiltrated Charles de Gaulle airport and its publication led to the immediate closure of six illegal prayer rooms.

A decade later Villiers’ accusations were totally vindicated following the November 2015 attacks, when the Paris Airport Authority withdrew 70 airside security badges from Muslim employees and 4,000 staff lockers were raided by police as the employees were considered a security risk.

Villiers has turned out to be something of a prophet in a land that is now in the front line of the war against Islamic radicalism. "I am the only politician who is telling the truth about the Islamization of France," he declared in April 2006 while running in the French presidential election.

Read More At: https://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/islamophobe-or-prophet-frances-philippe-de-villiers

Wishing Mr. Villiers the best.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 10:42:17 am by TomSea »

Offline MajorClay

Re: Islamophobe or Prophet? France's Philippe de Villiers
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 11:52:35 am »
I'll take the latter.

Offline endicom

Re: Islamophobe or Prophet? France's Philippe de Villiers
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 12:39:38 pm »
I guess I'm a prophet for noticing that the season is changing from summer to fall.