Author Topic: Hillary In Leaked Email: Saudi Arabia And Qatar Are Funding ISIS  (Read 336 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Hillary In Leaked Email: Saudi Arabia And Qatar Are Funding ISIS

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton sent an email to her campaign chairman John Podesta in 2014, who was then-counselor to President Barack Obama, that said Saudi Arabia and Qatar are both giving financial and logistical support to the Islamic State and other extremist Sunni groups, according to a recent Wikileaks release.

Clinton sent the email on August 17, 2014 to Podesta. It was an eight-point plan to defeat ISIS in Iraq and Syria. Clinton’s email said that the United States should support Kurdish forces on the ground with U.S. military advisers and avoid the use of a conventional military ground operation.

Read More At: http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/10/hillary-in-leaked-email-saudi-arabia-and-qatar-are-funding-isis/

Surely, someone posted this article somewhere in the forum. Pretty significant.

Online dfwgator

Re: Hillary In Leaked Email: Saudi Arabia And Qatar Are Funding ISIS
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 03:31:01 am »
Tell me something we didn't already know.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 03:35:02 am »
Tell me something we didn't already know.

Daily Beast, 2 years ago:

Double Dealing
America's Allies Are Funding ISIS
The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), now threatening Baghdad, was funded for years by wealthy donors in Kuwait, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia, three U.S. allies that have dual agendas in the war on terror.
Josh Rogin

The extremist group that is threatening the existence of the Iraqi state was built and grown for years with the help of elite donors from American supposed allies in the Persian Gulf region. There, the threat of Iran, Assad, and the Sunni-Shiite sectarian war trumps the U.S. goal of stability and moderation in the region.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06/14/america-s-allies-are-funding-isis.html

Offline TomSea

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 03:36:37 am »
Qatar is hosting a World Cup, 2022? Would it be? Countries should boycott it, they are among the shadier countries out there but I think we have base privileges there.

Well, maybe I take that back, maybe countries should not be so quick to boycott sports, especially the Olympics and World Cup.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 03:37:25 am by TomSea »