Author Topic: Poll: After Trump Tape Revelation, Clinton's Lead Up to Double Digits (Clinton Up 11)  (Read 3361 times)

Offline DB

@mystery-ak
@RAT Patrol
@CatherineofAragon
@AbaraXas
Et al....

Do not panic. As soon as I am done laughing at that dopey picture of Kenneth Bone as my avatar, I will go back to the Fall Down Frank Cannon one.

I don't know what it is, but that avatar disturbs me (Mr. Bone).

Offline GrouchoTex

I don't know what it is, but that avatar disturbs me (Mr. Bone).

..and there's something happening and you don't know what it is, do you, Mr. Bone?

(apologizes to Bob Dylan).

Offline Norm Lenhart

All Trump would have had to do was shut up for a couple of months.  But, no.

I'm glad it's all coming out before. First, because then people who vote for him can't hide behind anything. they knowingly will be endorsing his actions regardless of what excuse they make and will be treated accordingly by history. Secondly, because if they vote at all, it forces people to either side with the liberal of their choice or go third party. And if they side with either liberal, we are back to point 1. If they vote third party, it makes it easier for the genpub to accept the fact that no one is obligated to remain in a self created two party system and the GOPDNC will play hell selling their liberals come 2020..

Then there's the simple truth that this is the sort of thing voters SHOULD know before electing someone in the first place.