Author Topic: 'Today' show addresses Billy Bush suspension on the air  (Read 2743 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: 'Today' show addresses Billy Bush suspension on the air
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2016, 08:50:29 pm »
That was a personal jab at someone who has been flaming me and you're right. I blew it. Skipped two meals at work and have low blood sugar. Mea culpa.

No problem.  It's all good!   :patriot:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2016, 12:09:59 am »
Yeah, so receptive he had to grab them, jam his tongue down their throats, and grope them.  That's the reality, which you'd know if you'd bothered to listen carefully to the tape.

@LateForLunch there's nothing on that tape like that, no matter how "carefully" you bother to listen to it.  :laugh:

Trump was bragging Billy Bush about what stars 'can' do because some women find celebrities irresistible.

Trump did admit taking a married woman furniture shopping on a pretext and failing to bed her...but none of the stuff described above.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2016, 12:14:25 am »
@LateForLunch there's nothing on that tape like that, no matter how "carefully" you bother to listen to it.  :laugh:

Trump was bragging Billy Bush about what stars 'can' do because some women find celebrities irresistible.

Trump did admit taking a married woman furniture shopping on a pretext and failing to bed her...but none of the stuff described above.

You're simply not dealing with reality.  Trump DESCRIBES what he DOES with women and he gets to do it because he's a celebrity.

Sexual assault.  And you applaud it. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2016, 12:40:21 am »
Sexual assault. And you applaud it.

You must have Trump confused with Bill Clinton @sinkspur, and I certainly don't applaud his behavior.

Trump's facts of celebrity life conversation with Billy Bush was inappropriate but crossed no major fault lines.  :shrug:

rangerrebew

« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2016, 12:19:27 pm »

NBC Suspends Billy Bush Over Trump Talk, Rehires Alec Baldwin Who Called Man a ‘C— S— F—’

NBC suspended Today co-host Billy Bush on Sunday because of crude remarks and laughter he made during a private conversation with Donald Trump in 2005 that was picked up by a hot mic. However, the same NBC has rehired Alec Baldwin [1] to impersonate Trump on Saturday Night Live [2] although Baldwin, on video, described a photographer in 2013 as a “c—k s--king f-g.” [3]

On Tuesday, Oct. 11, WMAL Mornings on the Mall [4]radio hosts Larry O’Connor and Brian Wilson discussed this apparent hypocrisy of NBC.

Source URL: http://cnsnews.com/blog/amy-furr/nbc-suspends-billy-bush-over-trump-talk-rehires-alec-baldwin-who-called-man-c-k-s-king

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2016, 04:34:02 pm »
NBC Suspends Billy Bush Over Trump Talk, Rehires Alec Baldwin Who Called Man a ‘C— S— F—’

NBC suspended Today co-host Billy Bush on Sunday because of crude remarks and laughter he made during a private conversation with Donald Trump in 2005 that was picked up by a hot mic. However, the same NBC has rehired Alec Baldwin [1] to impersonate Trump on Saturday Night Live [2] although Baldwin, on video, described a photographer in 2013 as a “c—k s--king f-g.” [3]

On Tuesday, Oct. 11, WMAL Mornings on the Mall [4]radio hosts Larry O’Connor and Brian Wilson discussed this apparent hypocrisy of NBC.

Source URL: http://cnsnews.com/blog/amy-furr/nbc-suspends-billy-bush-over-trump-talk-rehires-alec-baldwin-who-called-man-c-k-s-king

"The left is incapable of embarrassment." - George Will
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2016, 11:37:08 pm »
Aaand that suspension has turned into "You're fired!" According to the Fox News alert I just got.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!