Author Topic: MODERATORS GONE WILD: Raddatz, Cooper interrupt Trump 2x as much as Clinton  (Read 1121 times)

HAPPY2BME

October 10, 2016
By Kyle Olson

The RNC counted 26 interruptions of Trump by the moderators during Sunday’s second presidential debate, compared to just 12 of Clinton, Townhall reports.

Trump’s campaign produced a video montage of the numerous disruptions by the moderators.

At one point, Raddatz sparred with Trump over the Syrian city of Aleppo.

Trump criticized the Obama administration for publicly announcing military actions.

“There are sometimes reasons the military does that,” Raddatz said, shifting from moderator to debater.

“Psychological warfare,” she continued, before Trump answered, “I can’t think of any.”

“It might be to help get civilians out,” she said louder, trying to talk over the candidate.

Another time, Raddatz audaciously chastised Trump, “This is about the audience.”

“We want to give the audience a chance here,” she said another time, trying to shut down Trump’s point.

Remarkably, Raddatz played audience member, candidate and moderator interchangeably.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/moderators-gone-wild-raddatz-cooper-interrupt-trump-2x-much-clinton/

HAPPY2BME

Moderator Fail | Donald J. Trump for President

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5kp3WYniRQ

HAPPY2BME

CNN Caught Coaching a Manufactured Debate Focus Group on What to Say…

In the latest display of transparent media bias an exchange was captured where CNN is questioning a focus group on the key moments of the debate.

However, unfortunately for CNN, the producers quick cut from the debate video replay and catch the CNN focus group leader prompting a participating audience member on what to say.

The video speaks for itself.  It’s so obvious it’s almost uncomfortable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI

HAPPY2BME

Here's How Many Times the Moderators Interrupted Trump vs. Clinton

Donald Trump repeatedly went after Anderson Cooper and Martha Raddatz for cutting him off during Sunday night’s debate. He also claimed that they were not interrupting Hillary Clinton as frequently as they were him.

Now that the RNC has tallied the total number of moderator interruptions it looks like Trump was right.

Moderator Interruptions

Of Clinton: 12

Of Trump: 26

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2016/10/09/heres-how-many-times-the-moderators-interrupted-trump-vs-clinton-n2229950

Offline Longmire

There was a point last night when I thought Martha Radditch was going to burst into tears she was so triggered.  :laugh:

HAPPY2BME

This is clearly an effort by the progressive liberal media to bring down the presidential candidate of a major party. And so we have the unhinged around-the-clock exclamations about how Trump’s locker-room banter from 11 years ago threatens the pristine virtue of America.

It won't work.

We've had enough.

HAPPY2BME

There was a point last night when I thought Martha Radditch was going to burst into tears she was so triggered.  :laugh:

============================

Historical BACKFIRE.

On hillary.  on ryan.  on mitch mcconnel.  on the entire gestapo republican establishment.

Every single national poll last night (and today) gives Trump the win by at least 50%

They tried to sell too many $hit $andwiches all at once.

Offline aligncare

Donald Trump is the first candidate in my memory to make the "lying, dishonest" media part of his campaign, and doesn't hesitate to stick it in their face at every opportunity.

Conservatives know Mr. Trump is truth telling regarding media, as we conservatives have been fighting the mainstream media, drive-by media, or whatever you call them, for decades.

So conservatives finally get a champion in Donald J Trump – yet conservatives fall for DNC talking points amplified by the lying mainstream media. Agitprop, American style.

You can't make stuff this up. They don't call the GOP the stupid party for nothing.

Offline Millee

He was right, it was 3 against 1 last night.   :thumbsdown:

Offline libertybele

Donald Trump is the first candidate in my memory to make the "lying, dishonest" media part of his campaign, and doesn't hesitate to stick it in their face at every opportunity.

Conservatives know Mr. Trump is truth telling regarding media, as we conservatives have been fighting the mainstream media, drive-by media, or whatever you call them, for decades.

So conservatives finally get a champion in Donald J Trump – yet conservatives fall for DNC talking points amplified by the lying mainstream media. Agitprop, American style.

You can't make stuff this up. They don't call the GOP the stupid party for nothing.

I only saw the last half of the debate and I thought that the moderators did a much better job than the moderators in past debates.  They allowed Hillary to go off on a 'tangent' a couple of times, but I felt that they at least tried to reel her in on a couple of occasions which I felt made Hillary look like she thought she was 'entitled' to more time.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

Moderator Fail | Donald J. Trump for President

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5kp3WYniRQ

Sounds to me like Raddatz is positioning herself for a presidential run herself
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy