Author Topic: Trump: Sure, I Deliberately Burst in on Naked Beauty Contestants  (Read 594 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
....Co-host Robin Quivers then asked Trump if sleeping with the contestants could be construed as a conflict of interest.

"It could be a conflict of interest," Trump said. "But, you know, it's the kind of thing you worry about later, you tend to think about the conflict a little bit later on."

Stern then put on a fake foreign accent, saying that "some of these foreign girls" say hello "with vagina."

"Well, what you could also say is that, as the owner of the pageant, it's your obligation to do that," Trump said, before discussing how he got away with going backstage when the contestants were naked......

http://www.redstate.com/patterico/2016/10/09/trump-sure-deliberately-burst-naked-beauty-contestants/?utm_content=bufferaae71&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Oceander

Re: Trump: Sure, I Deliberately Burst in on Naked Beauty Contestants
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 11:23:08 pm »
:facepalm2:

geronl

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 11:29:36 pm »
Like I said all along, the man is a sick freak.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 11:35:25 pm »
...Co-host Robin Quivers then asked Trump if sleeping with the contestants could be construed as a conflict of interest.

"It could be a conflict of interest," Trump said. "But, you know, it's the kind of thing you worry about later, you tend to think about the conflict a little bit later on."

Just to highlight this point, he is talking about a LOT more than walking in on them. Read the above part again.

Online corbe

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2016, 12:11:11 am »
NY Values
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2016, 12:19:46 am »
I thought the world would come to an end when Perot made sure of a bubba victory.  Little did I know that that snowball in hell was gong to keep rolling downhill till it came to destroying all in it's path.