Author Topic: LIVE THREAD>>> Second Presidental Debate..9pm est  (Read 49606 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: LIVE THREAD>>> Second Presidental Debate..9pm est
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2016, 09:32:05 pm »
I take it as behave yourself... 22222frying pan

I don't have the chops to say that, Ma'am.  I don't like writing checks I can't cash....

But, it's your frying pan.  I hope you don't use that one for cooking.   :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Wingnut

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2016, 09:36:44 pm »
I don't have the chops to say that, Ma'am.  I don't like writing checks I can't cash....

But, it's your frying pan.  I hope you don't use that one for cooking.   :laugh:

Someone pee'd in her prune juice cocktail this morning.  I'd give her a wide berth CL.

Just say'n.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2016, 09:38:25 pm »
Somehow eating a bowl of freshly popped popcorn doesn't seem to go along with watching Trump run his mouth and make an embarrassment out of this country.

I agree. This is more of a Spam event.

Online LMAO

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2016, 09:41:23 pm »
I'm optimistic

Trump is going to give the debate performance of his life. Clinton is going to be on the defensive all night. And Trump is going to give a full throated defense of conservative principles.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2016, 09:46:24 pm »
I'm optimistic

Trump is going to give the debate performance of his life. Clinton is going to be on the defensive all night. And Trump is going to give a full throated defense of conservative principles.

He's got to be grasping that he's probably going to lose now. That said, if he has any ego and cajones left in him, I'd spend the whole night in Say Anything mode and just spew all her sleazy dirt back at her for the world to see. Go out in a blaze of glory and scorched earth, and maybe at least prove he's not just a stalking horse.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 09:46:49 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2016, 09:47:20 pm »
I'm optimistic

Right.

Wingnut

« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2016, 09:49:26 pm »
I agree. This is more of a Spam event.

More like this...

Online LMAO

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2016, 09:49:39 pm »
He's got to be grasping that he's probably going to lose now. That said, if he has any ego and cajones left in him, I'd spend the whole night in Say Anything mode and just spew all her sleazy dirt back at her for the world to see. Go out in a blaze of glory and scorched earth, and maybe at least prove he's not just a stalking horse.

Well he really has nothing to lose so he might as well.

His next target will be those Republicans that either withdrew their support or wouldn't support him in the first place
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 09:50:34 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2016, 09:50:58 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Wingnut

« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2016, 09:57:43 pm »
Right.

It is far easier for us as civilized men to behave like barbarians, than it is for Trump Supporters to behave like civilized men .

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2016, 10:02:40 pm »
Right.

You guys will have to deal with Landru's believers for this one. I've been up all night and it's bedtime.

I plan on waking up to an absolute blizzard of snowflakes screaming that Trump blew the debate spectacularly and spending the rest of my day laughing at the people that always backed this liberal claiming that they really didn't ever, mass defections at FR and most of the GOP killing innocent bystanders to get in front of a camera to proclaim that they too are pulling their support.

I predict now that I shant not be disappointed.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2016, 10:05:14 pm »
Somehow eating a bowl of freshly popped popcorn doesn't seem to go along with watching Trump run his mouth and make an embarrassment out of this country.
@libertybele

My birthday came at just the right time.  I was out of Amaretto so Bob gave me a box that had a new bottle of Disaronno Amaretto in it and Disaronno included a bottle of Sweet and Sour mix for the Amaretto.  Therefore, I will be drinking Amaretto Sours during the Town Hall of Trump/Clinton.  Maybe it will addle my head after a while and I won't hear the rest as they slug each other.   :politics:

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2016, 10:05:42 pm »
I'm out of town but have set my timer.  Here's to Biff & the Stiff 2.0  :beer:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2016, 10:05:49 pm »

So you will be disappointed?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2016, 10:07:37 pm »
@libertybele

My birthday came at just the right time.  I was out of Amaretto so Bob gave me a box that had a new bottle of Disaronno Amaretto in it and Disaronno included a bottle of Sweet and Sour mix for the Amaretto.  Therefore, I will be drinking Amaretto Sours during the Town Hall of Trump/Clinton.  Maybe it will addle my head after a while and I won't hear the rest as they slug each other.   :politics:

Booze ain't gonna cut it for this dumpster fire debate. Might as well go right to heroin.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2016, 10:14:14 pm »
@libertybele

Mmmmmm...Disaronno...
The Republic is lost.

Offline corbe

« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2016, 10:15:26 pm »
  I Couda been a contender.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Wingnut

« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2016, 10:17:04 pm »
You guys will have to deal with Landru's believers for this one. I've been up all night and it's bedtime.

I plan on waking up to an absolute blizzard of snowflakes screaming that Trump blew the debate spectacularly and spending the rest of my day laughing at the people that always backed this liberal claiming that they really didn't ever, mass defections at FR and most of the GOP killing innocent bystanders to get in front of a camera to proclaim that they too are pulling their support.

You will be absorbed. Your individuality will merge into the unity of good, and in your submergence into the common being of the body, you will find contentment, fulfillment. You will experience the absolute good.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2016, 10:30:40 pm »
Booze ain't gonna cut it for this dumpster fire debate. Might as well go right to heroin.
@Frank Cannon

Years ago, I had a woman patient who told me drugs are offered to her on the streets.  I asked her which streets are those as no one has offered me drugs on a street.  She said it is on all streets but didn't name one specifically.  So, Frank, I don't know where to get heroin, will have to stick to Amaretto Sours.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2016, 10:33:08 pm »
@Frank Cannon

Years ago, I had a woman patient who told me drugs are offered to her on the streets.  I asked her which streets are those as no one has offered me drugs on a street.  She said it is on all streets but didn't name one specifically.  So, Frank, I don't know where to get heroin, will have to stick to Amaretto Sours.

Probably a good thing you don't travel on the same streets as that patient.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2016, 10:36:49 pm »
His heroin is just the imaginary kind you purchase at a comedy store.  If you ask, "Where's the comedy store" I'll respond that it is inside the heads of a select few.  LOL!

I have access to heroin. I could probably obtain most street drugs by contacting certain of my tenants, and that is a fact.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2016, 10:45:04 pm »
Oh.  I stand corrected.  Well then.  Hmm.  I don't even know what to say other than, "I'll pass."  I know people make those decisions thinking they are an exception to the rules the rest of us live by.  They don't set out to become addicts.  But good grief, what is the appeal and why are they so stupid?  I don't get it.  A big fat person addicted to cheesecake I get.  But heroin?  Nope.  Don't get it.

As long as they pay the rent and not trash the place it's their business......unless it is in Wilkes Barre. They have a flaky law that if there is drug activity in your rental they can take it because they claim the owner is profiting from the drug trade.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2016, 10:45:45 pm »
Oh.  I stand corrected.  Well then.  Hmm.  I don't even know what to say other than, "I'll pass."  I know people make those decisions thinking they are an exception to the rules the rest of us live by.  They don't set out to become addicts.  But good grief, what is the appeal and why are they so stupid?  I don't get it.  A big fat person addicted to cheesecake I get.  But heroin?  Nope.  Don't get it.

Same as for the booze. People start using it to unwind, escape life for a while, because their friends do - whatever - and it rewires their brain (and their body) to depend on it. Not for everyone, by any means, but a significant percentage.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2016, 10:49:39 pm »
Has Drudge posted the poll yet that says Trump won?

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2016, 10:50:35 pm »
Yeah.  My mother was hooked on drugs and my brother on alcohol.  So it does not look very tempting to me.

I'm an alcoholic. Dry nearly 8 years now, but still - it's there.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink