Author Topic: Clintons playing prude the height of hypocrisy  (Read 953 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clintons playing prude the height of hypocrisy
« on: October 09, 2016, 01:42:04 pm »
Adriana Cohen: Clintons playing prude the height of hypocrisy
Adriana Cohen Saturday, October 08, 2016

Just imagine if every American’s private conversations were secretly taped over the course of their lives — without their knowledge or consent — and then they were released to the public in a political smear campaign just weeks before the election.

No one would be able to run for public office.

We’d simply have to shut down the government because the politically correct police would be handing out tickets to 330 million Americans.

That includes Hillary Clinton, who I’d imagine had some horrific things to say about her philandering husband, Bill Clinton, and his slew of mistresses, especially during the highly graphic impeachment hearings that dwelled on his sexual escapades with intern Monica Lewinsky. Who could forget the cigars and the infamous blue dress?

Upon learning of Lewinsky, Gennifer Flowers and the other women the former president had sex with, do you think Hillary, in her private conversations, discussed them delicately and respectfully with her cheating husband and her close friends?

more
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/columnists/adriana_cohen/2016/10/adriana_cohen_clintons_playing_prude_the_height_of_hypocrisy
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goodwithagun

Re: Clintons playing prude the height of hypocrisy
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 01:59:53 pm »
As is conservatives claiming the comments are a-okay.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 02:00:56 pm »
Just imagine if every American’s private conversations were secretly taped over the course of their lives...

You can capture the words but not the context.

We’d simply have to shut down the government...

You know, a little taping couldn't hurt.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 02:01:14 pm by endicom »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 02:05:03 pm »
So, because we elected one creep 20 years ago, let's repeat the mistake and elect another creep.

Voters do learn their lessons.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2016, 02:20:45 pm »
So, because we elected one creep 20 years ago, let's repeat the mistake and elect another creep.

Voters do learn their lessons.

But your honor, I'm just a serial killer. Hitler killed more people than I did!
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2016, 02:40:14 pm »
I thought two wrongs didn't make a right. I thought conservatives held themselves to higher standards than liberals. I thought that men of almost sixty years of age held themselves to higher standards than males forty years younger.
Let's be honest....the only reason the Trumpsters back their man is THE BORDER!!!! If Trump didn't jump in front of the pack on immigration, he'd  have been nowhere.
The truth is Trump is a moral reprobate and an ignoramus.  He refuses to study for the job, and he's incapable of learning.

Offline endicom

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2016, 03:01:04 pm »
NeverTrumpers playing prude...

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2016, 03:14:38 pm »
NeverTrumpers playing prude...

Trump's words speak for themselves. No one else is responsible for his current predicament.

Offline endicom

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2016, 03:17:41 pm »
Trump's words speak for themselves. No one else is responsible for his current predicament.

And how many NeverTrumpers have left behind a written history?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2016, 04:03:13 pm »

And how many NeverTrumpers have left behind a written history?

Shouldn't we hold a president to a higher moral standard?

The fact that I even have to ask the question is tragic.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 04:04:40 pm by skeeter »

Oceander

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2016, 04:13:20 pm »
The height of hypocrisy is all those people who have spent the last twenty-some years criticizing the Clintons for Bill's predations who are now excusing Trump's sexual assaults as nothing more than "locker room humor" - those people are the real hypocrites.  This goes double for all those self-proclaimed Christians who are now whinging about poor old Trump and how everyone's being so unfair to him.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2016, 05:35:26 pm »
The height of hypocrisy is all those people who have spent the last twenty-some years criticizing the Clintons for Bill's predations who are now excusing Trump's sexual assaults as nothing more than "locker room humor" - those people are the real hypocrites.  This goes double for all those self-proclaimed Christians who are now whinging about poor old Trump and how everyone's being so unfair to him.

:amen:

The Trumpsplaining is getting old.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2016, 06:26:29 pm »
The same people blasted all of Trump's opponents in the primaries as being babies....that was just politics they said....if they, Trump's opponents,  couldn't stand the heat, they should have gotten out of the kitchen.
Now the poor saps are complaining that Trump is being treated unfairly by the media and sabotaged by unfriendly Pubbies.
 Boo hoo hoo...tough toenails Trumpsters......what goes around comes around.