Author Topic: Why Didn’t the Obama Administration Tell the Truth about Chris Stevens’s Death?  (Read 361 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Why Didn’t the Obama Administration Tell the Truth about Chris Stevens’s Death?
The late ambassador’s former fiancée reflects on Susan Rice and Hillary Clinton’s false Benghazi narrative.
By Lydie M. Denier — October 8, 2016

“Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?”
—Sai Baba

When a person you love dies, you want to know why. At least I do. Often, it is easy to know the answer. Someone who dies of cancer in the hospital receives a death certificate stating the disease. A soldier killed in the line of duty receives a posthumous commendation explaining the circumstances of his death, and a mother who dies during childbirth has this written up in her medical records before being sent to the morgue.

When Chris Stevens died, I wanted to know why, when, how. I did not try to assess blame; I needed the answers to process my grief. Many people who have lost loved ones will understand this. I suppose that is one reason why we have accountability for death caused by criminal intent. When a loved one is the victim of a hit-and-run driver the authorities and public do everything to locate the killer and provide other details about what occurred. But when a U.S. ambassador was murdered in a remote city in the Middle East, the president did not allow that to upset his plans. Instead, he flew from Washington to Las Vegas the next day for a fundraiser. We should not be surprised then that no one has been helpful at getting to the truth about what happened to Chris Stevens and why.

more
http://www.nationalreview.com/node/440847/print
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34