Author Topic: Mike Pence stands by Trump: Media thinks ‘this time we got him’ – but he’s ‘stronger than ever’  (Read 1419 times)

HAPPY2BME

October 8, 2016 | Tom Tillison

Indiana Gov. Mike Pence‘s initial response to the bombshell video depicting his running mate, Donald Trump, engaging in “locker room banter” about women was to say that despite the media’s best efforts, the GOP nominee is “still standing stronger than ever.”

The sentiment contradicts an Associated Press report citing an anonymous source saying Pence was “beside himself” over Trump’s remarks and that the governor’s wife was furious.

Pence ignored questions from reporters Friday evening prior to a rally in Rossford, Ohio, but seemed to comment on the leaked video during the event, CBS News reported.

Invariably, they’ll say, this time we got him. This time we found that there’s another tweet come out or something,” Pence told the crowd. “This time we got another thing, another issue that’s come forward.”

He then let it be known that he does not see the issue slowing Trump’s momentum.

“Then they turn on the next television the next morning, and Donald Trump is still standing stronger than ever before and fighting for the American people,” Pence continued. “And he is going to fight all the way to the White House.”

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/10/08/mike-pence-stands-trump-media-thinks-time-got-hes-stronger-ever-398559

HAPPY2BME

After hundreds of lies, rumors, allegations and a massive propaganda blitz by the gopE, we finally wade through all that crap and find out what Pence actually said.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
After hundreds of lies, rumors, allegations and a massive propaganda blitz by the gopE, we finally wade through all that crap and find out what Pence actually said.

We did? 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

geronl

Anyone who thinks Trump is "stronger than ever" has more than one loose screw.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline EtX

• Ready for Trump
October 8, 2016 | Tom Tillison

Indiana Gov. Mike Pence‘s initial response to the bombshell video depicting his running mate, Donald Trump, engaging in “locker room banter” about women was to say that despite the media’s best efforts, the GOP nominee is “still standing stronger than ever.”

The sentiment contradicts an Associated Press report citing an anonymous source saying Pence was “beside himself” over Trump’s remarks and that the governor’s wife was furious.

Pence ignored questions from reporters Friday evening prior to a rally in Rossford, Ohio, but seemed to comment on the leaked video during the event, CBS News reported.

Invariably, they’ll say, this time we got him. This time we found that there’s another tweet come out or something,” Pence told the crowd. “This time we got another thing, another issue that’s come forward.”

He then let it be known that he does not see the issue slowing Trump’s momentum.

“Then they turn on the next television the next morning, and Donald Trump is still standing stronger than ever before and fighting for the American people,” Pence continued. “And he is going to fight all the way to the White House.”

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/10/08/mike-pence-stands-trump-media-thinks-time-got-hes-stronger-ever-398559
Trump Campaign web site says ALL campaign appearances for Pence are cancelled.

Wingnut

Doing the trump dance again i see

Offline Frank Cannon

Good to know that Mike also likes to stick a finger in a wet dark place to pull a woman into liplock. This is the sort of class and refinement I look for in an elected official.

Time to update the Trump slogan. "If it smells like fish........eat it."

Silver Pines

For what it's worth...

The Reagan Battalion ‏@ReaganBattalion  52m52 minutes ago
Breaking: Source close to @mike_pence: By Monday it will be either Pence - someone else, or Trump - Blank.

http://www.redstate.com/joesquire/2016/10/08/uh-oh-cnn-reports-pence-considering-dropping/

HAPPY2BME

Once again, something makes the race all about Trump.  Heard anything from Hillary lately besides her sour reaction tweet?  Obviously Trump didn't engineer this, but whoever did miscalculated.  Putting Trump at the center of another bullshit "scandal" makes Trump look like someone so important people can't stop talking about him.  As opposed to Hillary, whom nobody willingly talks about.

Silver Pines

Once again, something makes the race all about Trump.  Heard anything from Hillary lately besides her sour reaction tweet?  Obviously Trump didn't engineer this, but whoever did miscalculated.  Putting Trump at the center of another bullshit "scandal" makes Trump look like someone so important people can't stop talking about him.  As opposed to Hillary, whom nobody willingly talks about.

@HAPPY2BME

You are defending a man who grabs women's crotches and who allowed a man to call his daughter a piece of ass.  For God's sake, have you no shame? 

The other day you seemed shocked by these revelations as they began to come out, to the point of calling Trump a sleaze.  Now you seem to have gathered yourself and you're on board again.

Your first instinct was correct.

HAPPY2BME

@HAPPY2BME

You are defending a man who grabs women's crotches and who allowed a man to call his daughter a piece of ass.  For God's sake, have you no shame? 

The other day you seemed shocked by these revelations as they began to come out, to the point of calling Trump a sleaze.  Now you seem to have gathered yourself and you're on board again.

Your first instinct was correct.

===================

Initially we all felt blindsided-- I did.  This was so obviously an attempt to smear him.  The initial cuck clownpile confirms.  Now I'm just enraged.  Rage that is channelled can be a very powerful driver.  Rage that is righteous can clear the field.  If Ryan et al think their precious little statements mean anything, it DOES mean this-- they are no longer fit for office and there will be terrible retribution for their treachery.

Offline Frank Cannon

Yeah. What is with the bleep around here not into forcible rape. What a bunch of pansies. (Please post that poorly drawn frogs head here).

Silver Pines

===================

Initially we all felt blindsided-- I did.  This was so obviously an attempt to smear him.  The initial  clownpile confirms.  Now I'm just enraged.  Rage that is channelled can be a very powerful driver.  Rage that is righteous can clear the field.  If Ryan et al think their precious little statements mean anything, it DOES mean this-- they are no longer fit for office and there will be terrible retribution for their treachery.

@HAPPY2BME

No, you just talked yourself out of a momentary blinding flash of clarity because, I guess, you're so invested in Trump.  You can't let go yet.  But you're going to have to.  He's crashing and burning.

And it's all his fault.  No one else's.  You can't blame anyone or anything for his lifetime of depravity. 

Stop this blind allegiance to an unworthy person who wouldn't pee on you if you were on fire.

Offline Norm Lenhart

===================

Initially we all felt blindsided-- I did.  This was so obviously an attempt to smear him.  The initial  clownpile confirms.  Now I'm just enraged.  Rage that is channelled can be a very powerful driver.  Rage that is righteous can clear the field.  If Ryan et al think their precious little statements mean anything, it DOES mean this-- they are no longer fit for office and there will be terrible retribution for their treachery.
Stand by your man,
Give him two arms to cling to,

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

aka ...Falling on Your Sword ver 2.0
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline SailB

I believe Pence said this at a rally before the video of Trump was was released, or at least before Pence saw it.